xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just like real life!

(assuming you live in the states that is)

Reactions: Albr

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone help me i think im either stuck or at end of the game. So right after the spa scene with Robert, Christin and Jessica, Chris gets embarassed goes to her room. Then i wake up and need to check on whether the girls are still here. I go to Chris rooms says she must have left and then i do the shower and toilet i do something on the laptop and from there im just stuck in the house. I checked fridge, tried to cook food tried to go to garage and nothing.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Christine to fall asleep in her black dress without panties on the business trip with mr Silver?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone help me i think im either stuck or at end of the game. So right after the spa scene with Robert, Christin and Jessica, Chris gets embarassed goes to her room. Then i wake up and need to check on whether the girls are still here. I go to Chris rooms says she must have left and then i do the shower and toilet i do something on the laptop and from there im just stuck in the house. I checked fridge, tried to cook food tried to go to garage and nothing.
you need to spy jessica on her webcam then the story will progress automatically.

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
What if the Surveillance = 3 does not work in the console ? I literally entered surveillance = 3 , still do not have spy on Jessica , I have the console available.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What if the Surveillance = 3 does not work in the console ? I literally entered surveillance = 3 , still do not have spy on Jessica , I have the console available.
The cheat code is Surveilance = 3 (not Surveillance [just one 'l'])

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I finished the walkthrough for 0.0.8 and at the end it seems there are different paths to be chosen. Can I safety remove Robert from the equation or is that going to mean I'll limit my options having to choose between girls?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I finished the walkthrough for 0.0.8 and at the end it seems there are different paths to be chosen. Can I safety remove Robert from the equation or is that going to mean I'll limit my options having to choose between girls?
You can easily remove him without worries if that's what you want. But his presence might be good for you if you wish to go after 1 girl or just to see some other opportunities

Reactions: Apisoh

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19487, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndVersion'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19487, in script
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-0.0.9-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1519, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\AG\Babysitter-0.0.9-win\renpy\script.py", line 843, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndVersion'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.9
Anyone know how to fix this?

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
did you study remote access if you had i think you should spy on jess camera

May 5, 2017
whose route to follow mr silver or robert?who does what to her and whom else plz fill me in
Does it have ntr content i wouldn't be surprised as for its the popular trend nowdays ..how much ntr content?
Does other females get blackmailed or forced in shit by anti prog /not mc

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
whose route to follow mr silver or robert?who does what to her and whom else plz fill me in
Does it have ntr content i wouldn't be surprised as for its the popular trend nowdays ..how much ntr content?
Does other females get blackmailed or forced in shit by anti prog /not mc
Whichever route you will pick you can have different outcomes later. Everything is based on your decisions and stats. There are routes with Robert,Silver and probably Jess and Josh but you can easily stop them so you can't really face it without your knowledge. Niece won't be touched without your permission. MC has his own routes and even subroutes (maximazing horny points will have different effect than maximazing friend points) so there is plenty of action for him as well.

Reactions: XeroCider
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes