Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You probably didn't take Jess's email so you can't spy her. It will be fixed soon. At this point you have enter Surveilance = 3 in cheat console (Shift + O if you changed configs), wait for fix or go back to the day when you could've take this email and take it.

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
You probably didn't take Jess's email so you can't spy her. It will be fixed soon. At this point you have enter Surveilance = 3 in cheat console (Shift + O if you changed configs), wait for fix or go back to the day when you could've take this email and take it.
thanks will try that :)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
For me when I want the most action for MC I pick Silver's route. He's harmless and hotel night is much better than Chris with Jess night. Moreover on this route you have to be careful with Silver while on the other there is Robert, Jess and most likely Josh. Didn't know Robert is unavoidable on that path, will have to play some more. There are so many different choices it really has some replayability and that's rare as hell. I'll be surprised if Babysitter won't be in a popular games sooner or later. It reached almost 1k patrons this month (with hidden patrons it's more than that) which is more than 100 patrons more than last month. If not for the really unfortunate release, pledge number should be much higher as well. Amongst popular VNs we have here this one has the most potential in my opinion.
Well he's not unavoidable but you lose points with your niece if you don't allow him to come. Also, I liked the way the mc teased him and found a way to manipulate the situation in his favor. Again, I don't know what the dev has in his mind for the next updates. If her kiss with Robert is a way to make her more horny and make it easier for the mc to seduce her I'm all for it, if it brings her closer to Robert and further from the mc I'll try to avoid it although I don't have a problem with that generally speaking.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well he's not unavoidable but you lose points with your niece if you don't allow him to come. Also, I liked the way the mc teased him and found a way to manipulate the situation in his favor. Again, I don't know what the dev has in his mind for the next updates. If her kiss with Robert is a way to make her more horny and make it easier for the mc to seduce her I'm all for it, if it brings her closer to Robert and further from the mc I'll try to avoid it although I don't have a problem with that generally speaking.
Sometimes loss of points may lead to something more interesting or even positive. You also lose points when you don't let niece go with you to Silver and that leads to different route. I'm sure it will be handled in a decent way

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
A big thanks to the uploaders.

I did out of curiosity try if i can make a patch for the game(008->009). Can a few of you test if it works?

The archive is only 41 Mib. No hotfix or whatever added aside from a "how to patch txt file". Clean from the v0.0.9.

Greets
Good work, i like your idea to save the bandwidth :)

First issue
"Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Bedroom-Closet1a.jpg'

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I enjoyed the update a lot. Very, very sexy, but question: Am I trippin? Or is there no way for Christine to sit on your lap in the pool if Robert is there, even though the CG gallery shows that you can.

I got her to sit on mine when Robert was rejected from the pool night, but can't do it when Robert is there. Or was that even included in the release version at all and just made it's way into the gallery because of the rushed release?

Also, I wish a dude like Robert would come into my apartment, chill in my pool and have the nerve to disrespect me like that. We need to take the shackles off the MC soon. Wanted to slap the black off him.

Reactions: HerrGrimes

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Try replaying, there are a few different scenarios with Jess, depending on how the night plays out. I'll leave it at that.
i think you have a scene in the script that cannot be reached, the one in the hot tub without Robert when the uncles dares Christine to sit on somebody's lap and she has the choice to pick Jessica. the script has as the condition
'if JessPussy > MikeCock'
but looking at the script it seems like JessPussy can be at 1 at the most and only in the route preventing Christine from meeting mr.Silver. in that route having the variable MikeCock at 0 is basically impossible without lowering too much the horny points.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
does anyone have the game walk through from day 11 and above
I think someone a few post back did say in a few days.

Good work, i like your idea to save the bandwidth :)
Thanks, this was the reason. There are also people with a "torture like" slow connection and it should make a difference if a few games would do it with such diff patches.
First issue
"Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Bedroom-Closet1a.jpg'
No. From my pov it can not be from my patch. The file is in the 0.0.8 version already there and stays untouched. The patch adds the images from the v009 and replaces the scripts withe the ones from v009. Unaltered...

In essence the user gets a absolute identical clone of the v0.0.9 package.

Edit: If your game asked for the file like you cited then someone messed in the script.
Wrong: Bedroom-Closet1a.jpg
Correct: Bedroom_Closet1a.jpg

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
I think someone a few post back did say in a few days.
No. From my pov it can not be from my patch. The file is in the 0.0.8 version already there and stays untouched. The patch adds the images from the v009 and replaces the scripts withe the ones from v009. Unaltered...
I will try to re-unpack the 0.0.8 and see

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I will try to re-unpack the 0.0.8 and see
Yes do please. However i got a idea. Was the NEW closet (your missing image) part of the bugfixed 0.0.8 ? could it be you have the old v008 instead of the newer i used for the patch base?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I enjoyed the update a lot. Very, very sexy, but question: Am I trippin? Or is there no way for Christine to sit on your lap in the pool if Robert is there, even though the CG gallery shows that you can.

I got her to sit on mine when Robert was rejected from the pool night, but can't do it when Robert is there. Or was that even included in the release version at all and just made it's way into the gallery because of the rushed release?

Also, I wish a dude like Robert would come into my apartment, chill in my pool and have the nerve to disrespect me like that. We need to take the shackles off the MC soon. Wanted to slap the black off him.
There is, absolutely. She just needs to have a higher affinity for the MC, than she does for Robert. For example, if she dances with Robert, that raises her affinity with him, and makes her more likely to go and sit on his lap.

i think you have a scene in the script that cannot be reached, the one in the hot tub without Robert when the uncles dares Christine to sit on somebody's lap and she has the choice to pick Jessica. the script has as the condition
'if JessPussy > MikeCock'
but looking at the script it seems like JessPussy can be at 1 at the most and only in the route preventing Christine from meeting mr.Silver. in that route having the variable MikeCock at 0 is basically impossible without lowering too much the horny points.
That should probably be coded differently, we'll take a look at it. But I don't even know if its possible to get JessPussy up right now in the Silver route.

Any fix yet for the game crash when you choose to be professional?
That was fixed ages ago. If you install the hotfix you should be good to go.

Edit: And by ages I mean like yesterday. It feels like forever to me since the release.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
when i dared her to sit on lap she left and in the mrning i have no option to do anything just go around the house but ive done everything and it doesnt progress am i missing something

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
when i dared her to sit on lap she left and in the mrning i have no option to do anything just go around the house but ive done everything and it doesnt progress am i missing something
Look here:

That will give you the answer to not being able to advance.

As for the sitting on the lap, that means you don't have enough horny points. In the fixed version you need 10 or more. In the original, bugged release you needed 15 or more.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
how exactly do it do this when i hit shift and o nothing happens

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
how exactly do it do this when i hit shift and o nothing happens
You need these two files (attached)
1-Put them in your Babysitter-0.0.9-win/game
2-Run the game (If I remember it well you will get an error message)
3-Run the game again
4-Now you can use the console and type the cheat codes
5-When you're playing with the changes you want, save the game
6-Exit the game, remove or delete the files (options.rpy, options.rpyc, 00console.rpy, 00console.rpyc)
7-Run the game without the cheat files but with the changes you want.
(*Why removing the cheat files? Because they make a mess with the UI)

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes