Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Quick Question - Am I right in thinking regardless of your decisions the niece gets piped by Mr Silver or by Robet?
To tell you the truth, the way I played it so far, I think that neither of them have their chance. There is a tricky situation after the truth or dare game, if you stay with Jessica for the fun, Robert kisses the niece. The good thing is that she pushes him away, the bad thing is that she gets horny for him.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To tell you the truth, the way I played it so far, I think that neither of them have their chance. There is a tricky situation after the truth or dare game, if you stay with Jessica for the fun, Robert kisses the niece. The good thing is that she pushes him away, the bad thing is that she gets horny for him.
You can play truth or dare without Robert at all. Just MC and girls

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Cool. I had a feeling you were going to like this one. I just want to stress to people that you should really run through it multiple times. The second scene alone has about 10 or so different ways it can end, and variations on them. Hell there are two different versions of it entirely.
Wow, missed this. You guys are really going for quality, I truly appreciate it.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, first things first, this is to answer some of the bug questions that keep coming up. If I can ask one thing, please point people to this post if they are having these common issues:

1. Please make sure that you are installing the fixed scripts.rpa file. It is linked in the OP, and it fixes all but one of the big new bugs. I say this because it will save people a lot of grief, and you can be sure that the game is the best possible version as of right now. If you unren'd the game before, you may have to do it again with the new file, but it is worth it.

2. If you are stuck on Day 11, try to spy on Jessica's Computer via your laptop. If you cannot do this, then officially, you are stuck. This will be fixed in the next update. That being said, you can restart, and see all the Patreon stuff with Jess, or use the command console and enter "Survilance = 3" (exact spelling, with the S capitalized) and it should let you continue on with the game.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
You can play truth or dare without Robert at all. Just MC and girls
I know, but Robert is unavoidable in Jessica's route. I don't know if in the end you'll be able to have Jessica without taking her path. After all she gives you a bj in the hot tub anyway, although you miss a good opportunity with your nieche if you go that way. I guess this is why I like this game, every choice has it's pros and it's cons. For example, if you chose not to allow your niece to work with Silver you'll have her all by yourshelf but you will lose the hotel option.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Doen't seem to work with Wine on mac, any idea how to extract rpa files without unren.bat?
Look rpatool up.

im having a problem about the grab ass option its not showing..
Im not sure but there could be some changes. I had it also missing and my points with following the 008 walkthrough are too low.

Hello, Cg´s at megalink? Thx :)
S.
People who want the CG of the new version could try this patch (test) package i did. Its not mega but gofile is also not this slow.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I know, but Robert is unavoidable in Jessica's route. I don't know if in the end you'll be able to have Jessica without taking her path. After all she gives you a bj in the hot tub anyway, although you miss a good opportunity with your nieche if you go that way. I guess this is why I like this game, every choice has it's pros and it's cons. For example, if you chose not to allow your niece to work with Silver you'll have her all by yourshelf but you will lose the hotel option.
For me when I want the most action for MC I pick Silver's route. He's harmless and hotel night is much better than Chris with Jess night. Moreover on this route you have to be careful with Silver while on the other there is Robert, Jess and most likely Josh. Didn't know Robert is unavoidable on that path, will have to play some more. There are so many different choices it really has some replayability and that's rare as hell. I'll be surprised if Babysitter won't be in a popular games sooner or later. It reached almost 1k patrons this month (with hidden patrons it's more than that) which is more than 100 patrons more than last month. If not for the really unfortunate release, pledge number should be much higher as well. Amongst popular VNs we have here this one has the most potential in my opinion.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I first want to thank everyone for the feedback so far. We're working hard on fixing any remaining bugs along with a ton of other stuff. But the feedback has been great, and very helpful so far. So keep it up!

Also for those who know me from before (even in this very thread) know I am a pretty harsh critic, even of my own stuff, so if something bothers you let me know.

Quick Question - Am I right in thinking regardless of your decisions the niece gets piped by Mr Silver or by Robet?
Not at all. There is always the MC route, even when Silver and Robert are involved. That's not to say she won't be able to be seduced by them in the future, but as it has been so far, that depends on the choices the player has made. And it will be avoidable.

The BJ after they leave the tub you meant right?
Try replaying, there are a few different scenarios with Jess, depending on how the night plays out. I'll leave it at that.

Babysitter V.0.0.9 feedback

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback responses in the spoiler tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even in the Jessica route, you can decide not to take Robert home with you and the girls after the club (it may even be a smart move, depending on what you want to do), however there is a friendship hit for doing so.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So I started replaying this game from the beginning (sometimes I like to do so) and just realized that everytime I am on day 2 and steal niece's pyjamas it's a game over for me.
I know there's a cheat to say her pyjamas was sweaty and you took it to the laundry or something like that but I would like to know how to do it without cheating. I followed the walkthrough to the letter but it didn't change anything.

EDIT: Nah, I found the solution myself. I like to mix paths even if I'm following the walkthrough and it seems that I never woke her up and had that convo about her being very hot in her long-sleeved pyjamas ;)

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
It was a great update! Finally getting something more ... involved in the whole uncle-niece thing. The update was a little short but man I'm not complaining! Keep it up like that!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really like the update, but I think t4boo should be more clear when things go south and we enter NTR territory, it's not fun to see christine rubbing and getting fingered by robert and not being able to do nothing. I'm not saying to remove that from the game, I'm just saying that we need to know how to avoid it

or make a walkthrough that allows us to get what we want or tell us how many points we need to avoid things or to make others happen, otherwise it's only an incentive to don't give a damn and cheat

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I started replaying this game from the beginning (sometimes I like to do so) and just realized that everytime I am on day 2 and steal niece's pyjamas it's a game over for me.
I know there's a cheat to say her pyjamas was sweaty and you took it to the laundry or something like that but I would like to know how to do it without cheating. I followed the walkthrough to the letter but it didn't change anything.

EDIT: Nah, I found the solution myself. I like to mix paths even if I'm following the walkthrough and it seems that I never woke her up and had that convo about her being very hot in her long-sleeved pyjamas ;)
you need to wake up christine at the beggining of the day, they she will complain about the heat, that's your excuse for taking the PJs

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I get an Uncaught Exception error on day 11, when talking with Sonya after she read the texts of her husband cheating. Making it impossible to continue the game.

Edit: I replaced the scripts.rpa with the fix, and now it works. Humorously enough the error was the very last scene of the update though, so yay.

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
I am really stuck with the new update. I can not seem to go further after truth or dare in hot tub the next morning.. I can go in Christine her room and check desk with phone and laptop.. I can take bra from desk but nothing happens.. did I do something wrong ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am really stuck with the new update. I can not seem to go further after truth or dare in hot tub the next morning.. I can go in Christine her room and check desk with phone and laptop.. I can take bra from desk but nothing happens.. did I do something wrong ?
spy jessica through computer

Reactions: 2xdope

Testdetest

May 12, 2017
turn on your computer and spy Jessica`s cam

Reactions: 2xdope
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes