Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Babysitter [v.0.0.9 hotfix + Walkthrough]

I found this on a russian side.

Torrent:

Change self " : D " for the smiley

The hotfix is a script.rpy normal you dont have it maybe a fan hotfix?

Reactions: Nalex

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'll be honest, 0.9 is one great update. I feel that finally something happened (doesn't have to be sex) between Christine and MC. I'm definitely looking forward to next update.

A few things though that I thought could've been done better:
1. I still feel that there needs to be some clarity about the paths. Playing without walkthrough, or without going through the codes, it's pretty much impossible to know if you're missing out on something.
2. The truth-or-dare scene is great, but I felt that it was too linear in a sense that we didn't get as many choices as we could've. I also felt that it ended somewhat abruptly.
3. If possible, I'd really like the update to be increased into 2-day/update instead of the current 1.5-day/update. I feel that the current 1.5 day makes it awkward at where it cut off.

Still a super update though, it definitely got me back into the game after many frustrations in the past. Keep up the good work!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I'll be honest, 0.9 is one great update. I feel that finally something happened (doesn't have to be sex) between Christine and MC. I'm definitely looking forward to next update.

A few things though that I thought could've been done better:
1. I still feel that there needs to be some clarity about the paths. Playing without walkthrough, or without going through the codes, it's pretty much impossible to know if you're missing out on something.
2. The truth-or-dare scene is great, but I felt that it was too linear in a sense that we didn't get as many choices as we could've. I also felt that it ended somewhat abruptly.
3. If possible, I'd really like the update to be increased into 2-day/update instead of the current 1.5-day/update. I feel that the current 1.5 day makes it awkward at where it cut off.

Still a super update though, it definitely got me back into the game after many frustrations in the past. Keep up the good work!
Really agree with you and with 1. especially, a walkthrough is sorely needed, and i mean a correct, working walkthrough. The dev should really make one as a fan service because its getting really hard to see where you get Points and not. For example i didnt get any Points for any of the Girls from the starting of the hot tub scene until the end of the update, i guess that there should have been some?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Help!!!!

When i start day 10 i have 10/20 points to Christine and then when she comes to my room there is no " grab her ass" button only "hug her"????? Then when you pick " hug her" friendship points grow by 2 to 12.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
One question about the last one, though.

Was this with the latest scripts.rpa? Because I just checked that scene and it no longer does that. Hopefully everyone can kinda get on the same version soon, I already took down my quick fix, so now there is just the official one.
In all my v.0.0.9 playthroughs I had only the first hotfix (211kb)

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are more scenes like christine masturbation in the tub, i'm still not sure how to get those since they have strict restriction on the variables' values. most likely i'll post the correct choices for those as soon as i discover hot to reach them.

Strange... during the morning where Christine goes to give you a hug, I'm only given the prompt to hug her back, instead of grabbing her ass. It's keeping me from getting 23 in Horniness. I'm at 10 Friendship, and 20 Horniness. Did I mess up somewhere along the way? I followed the Corruption walkthrough to a tee.
you need Friendship at 19 or more to get the option to grab her ass in that scene.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can someone share CG from new update, or help me with my unren -
1- Put UnRen.bat inside your Babysitter-0.0.9-win/game folder
2- Double click UnRen.bat
3- Type the number of the option to 'Extract RPA packages'

You'll find the game pics inside your Babysitter-0.0.9-win/game/images/backgrounds

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Quick Question - Am I right in thinking regardless of your decisions the niece gets piped by Mr Silver or by Robet?

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
1- Put UnRen.bat inside your Babysitter-0.0.9-win/game folder
2- Double click UnRen.bat
3- Type the number of the option to 'Extract RPA packages'

You'll find the game pics inside your Babysitter-0.0.9-win/game/images/backgrounds
Doen't seem to work with Wine on mac, any idea how to extract rpa files without unren.bat?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can someone share save in the end of 0.08?
can some one give save for start where Christie is with her boss or what not.
This is the end of V.0.0.8
Save (12-4-LT1.save) You're in Jessica's path (Christine will work with Jessica)
Save (12-8-LT1.save) You're in Mr.Silver's path (Christine will work with Mr. Silver)
Stats are high enough to get the best scenes.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes