Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Also, a quick fix for those who are stuck in the apartment and can't spy on Jess...

Enter the command console and enter "Surveilance = 3"

This will let you spy on Jess if you can not.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
OK, I played it again, trying some other options, I found a couple of other issues described in the spoiler part. I do this to help you devs improve the game, please don't get me wrong.
I'm happy Christine is acknowledging her feelings for her uncle. I hope in the next update we have events with her attempts to seduce him!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, I played it again, trying some other options, I found a couple of other issues described in the spoiler part. I do this to help you devs improve the game, please don't get me wrong.
I'm happy Christine is acknowledging her feelings for her uncle. I hope in the next update we have events with her attempts to seduce him!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the kind words. One of the goals in this version was to make Christine a little more active in her sexuality, both with the MC, and possibly others.

I'll pass the bugs along. One question about the last one, though.

Was this with the latest scripts.rpa? Because I just checked that scene and it no longer does that. Hopefully everyone can kinda get on the same version soon, I already took down my quick fix, so now there is just the official one.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
reup:
thanks to whoever recompiled the fixed scripts in scripts.rpa... I was going to say..

anyone else:
If you haven't, grab RenPy SDK and start playing around.. shit's not that complicated from an exploration standpoint

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i'm not sure how to get all the scene for the friendship path, checking the script it requires friend > 24 and love > 14. can't find anyway to get both values that high.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i'm not sure how to get all the scene for the friendship path, checking the script it requires friend > 24 and love > 14. can't find anyway to get both values that high.
Let me check, but it should just be a simple Friend > 24 check. The fixed scripts.rpa should have lowered nearly all of the Horny level checks. There are a couple of pretty high ones. But they aren't linked to the Friendship stat.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You missed being able to spy on Jessica from very early on. It's a bug, and it will be fixed, but for now...

You can either restart which is a pain, but at least you can see all of the jes webcam stuff. Or instead open the command console and type:

Surveilance = 3

This enables you to spy on Jessica. Once you can do that, click on the option to view through her webcam and you're all set.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
You missed being able to spy on Jessica from very early on. It's a bug, and it will be fixed, but for now...

You can either restart which is a pain, but at least you can see all of the jes webcam stuff. Or instead open the command console and type:

Surveilance = 3

This enables you to spy on Jessica. Once you can do that, click on the option to view through her webcam and you're all set.
How i open the console?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How i open the console?
Go here:

extract the file into your renpy/common directory. Start up Babysitter, load your game, then hit SHIFT + O that will bring up the console.

From there enter Surveilance = 3 hit enter. Then hit escape until you are back in the game. Once that is done you should be able to spy on Jess from the PC.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Let me check, but it should just be a simple Friend > 24 check. The fixed scripts.rpa should have lowered nearly all of the Horny level checks. There are a couple of pretty high ones. But they aren't linked to the Friendship stat.
in the bath tub scene Christine needs Horny at 15 to lose the top, if she doesn't lose the top she will not progress in the dialogue after she leaves the bath tub. in that dialogue she needs Friend > 24 to kiss the uncle. So to get that scene is required Friend > 24 & Horny > 14

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
in the bath tub scene Christine needs Horny at 15 to lose the top, if she doesn't lose the top she will not progress in the dialogue after she leaves the bath tub. in that dialogue she needs Friend > 24 to kiss the uncle. So to get that scene is required Friend > 24 & Horny > 14
Right but that means that you don't have the bugfix.

You can get it here:

and replace the scripts.rpy in your game folder with this new one.

This lowers the horny checks so that they only have to be > 9.

Reactions: Ruffuss and rick87

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys, question after the club dancing and bathtub party the next day what do you do? can get out of apartment and im just stuck.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes