Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
A big thanks to the uploaders.

I did out of curiosity try if i can make a patch for the game(v008bugfixed -> v009). Can a few of you test if it works?

The archive is only 41 Mib. No hotfix or whatever added aside from a "how to patch txt file". Clean from the v0.0.9.

Greets

Fadorry

Jun 13, 2017
Can someone share CG from new update, or help me with my unren -

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty disappointing considering the nice buildup from the previous version, I had so much hype for that :(
I hope there's a valid reason for it, as you say. I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Ty for summarising it Ignazzio.
Silver isn't strongly included in this one due to the timeframe and Roberts/MCs presence. Everything fits well and isn't forced. There are strong hints for Silver next update tho. All in all this one seems worth it in my opinion

Reactions: Mwanted

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First things first:

T4bbo is uploading a fixed version as we speak, he also did some gameplay tweaks to make things a bit more accessible. Patrons should see it soon.

WOW. what a great update. ty for sharing. and i did not need any patch. strange.
I'm happy to hear it. T4bbo and I worked out asses off on this. And honestly he worked a lot harder than I did.

Ok. Played that one. I'm really impressed that without OhWee T4bbo was able to create so many things. Basically all routes are updated, there is a shitload of different approaches but MC can have plenty of action as well as non-MC if you follow this route. Updates adds something like 1,5 day and in terms of gameplay it's more than typical update of similiar games. Especially if you replay it to get other scenes and routes. There is basically nothing with Silver this update due to the plotline but some build up for future route is there as well. It seems Silver will get his route next update. All in all this update is compareable to the previous one and that's great. My only issues are minor bugs (already reported) and fact we don't really use walking mechanic at all in it. Great stuff and I think people can stop talking about MC not having any action or progress with his relationship
Cool. I had a feeling you were going to like this one. I just want to stress to people that you should really run through it multiple times. The second scene alone has about 10 or so different ways it can end, and variations on them. Hell there are two different versions of it entirely.

Pretty disappointing considering the nice buildup from the previous version, I had so much hype for that :(
I hope there's a valid reason for it, as you say. I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Ty for summarising it Ignazzio.
There are plans for Silver, and he should have some time to shine soon. Some stuff got pushed back due to the circumstances regarding this update.

Reactions: Mwanted

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
In the tub, when you pick sit on someones lap with Christine she still has the her top on but when the kiss with Jess happens she doesn't have it on no more which weird and probably a bug?
You didn't apply the hotfix. Yeah that is a known bug, the first one I ran into. T4bbo is also uploading the official fixed version to his Patreon as we speak.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I just tried your fixed script.rpa. I get the same error as before when I choose "Professional is best" with Sonya in Office. I'm at Mr. Silver route i think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, that might mean that the script.rpa isn't working right, as that should have been fixed. On the bright side you aren't missing much because that's literally the end of the version.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Cool. I had a feeling you were going to like this one. I just want to stress to people that you should really run through it multiple times. The second scene alone has about 10 or so different ways it can end, and variations on them. Hell there are two different versions of it entirely.
I do play it multiple times. It's really well done and I'm not talking only about Robert's scenes (tho they're dope). Great stuff so I don't have to worry about future quality of this game. Only thing there should be polished now is future release time:p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still waiting on the full game with hotfix added to be uploaded, please.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I do play it multiple times. It's really well done and I'm not talking only about Robert's scenes (tho they're dope). Great stuff so I don't have to worry about future quality of this game. Only thing there should be polished now is future release time:p
Now the question is did you get all of the Robert scenes?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I don't really need the fix so I'm gonna wait another month to the next update. Those image skips didn't bother me so much. Boxers/bra on or off. Played this update couple of times with Mr. Silver route and was sure I missed more than half of new content so I just unrenpyed pics and looked that there are many events with Jess/Robert. He surely did what he talked about doing when change came. Maybe I will play that route when I have time. Time for me to take dog out and then hide in the bed.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is there no content the morning after the club? I've done everything there is to do in the house that morning and I'm not advancing time at all it seems

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Now the question is did you get all of the Robert scenes?
I'm sure I did as I unpacked images and looked for everything I missed:p I agree it's easy to miss while it's really dope. I'm not even sure which ending on his route is better now and that's great. Overall I like how his character has been flashed out in this update

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't really need the fix so I'm gonna wait another month to the next update. Those image skips didn't bother me so much. Boxers/bra on or off. Played this update couple of times with Mr. Silver route and was sure I missed more than half of new content so I just unrenpyed pics and looked that there are many events with Jess/Robert. He surely did what he talked about doing when change came. Maybe I will play that route when I have time. Time for me to take dog out and then hide in the bed.
Well, the hot fix wouldn't have affected the non Robert hot tub route much at all. Though it does actually screw one thing up, which was a chance for the routes to cross over, that I didn't know was intended, so I thought it was a bug. There's a reason I'm not the coder. :rolleyes:

That being said, as I mentioned before I do recommend that everyone give it a few playthroughs. Wee really tried to make a lot of different ways things could play out.

Reactions: Silveri

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Spy on Jessica. It tells you to do this when you wake up. But it's easy to miss.
My script has her taken home by Robert... which is odd because he wasn't even there, then come morning, it's 11 am christine is already gone, and I'm alone in the house.

I can't make breakfast, it let me shower, piss, watch tv, work, and play erotic games the last of which was allowed twice. There's no one else there.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
My script has her taken home by Robert... which is odd because he wasn't even there, then come morning, it's 11 am christine is already gone, and I'm alone in the house.

I can't make breakfast, it let me shower, piss, watch tv, work, and play erotic games the last of which was allowed twice. There's no one else there.
Ok, I'll pass that on. That seems like a script bug, but we'll fix it in the next version.

Just go to your computer, and spy using Jessica's webcam, that should move you on to the next segment.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes