Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, the way it is set now is that you get different results if you focus on friendship, or focus on horny. Friendship is actually more the "love" path so to speak, while horny speaks for itself. That being said, you should be able to get both friendship and horny up pretty high. Much higher if you started a new game after the 0.0.8 update.

Protip: There are special scenes in this update that require a Friendship at 25 or higher, and one that requires a Horny at 20 or higher.

The points for the other girls are important too, though it is an open question as to how that will be handled in the future.
Thank you. Then i'll give it a try and see if it's worth a pledge!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, I've been reading this forum for a while but signed up only some days ago.
I'd like to use my first post ever to thank T4bbo as well as everyone who collaborated with him in putting together such a fantastic game. Really nice plot, great renders and super hot models (Christine is probably my second fav character of all games I've played so far, the mom from BB being the first).
I'm sure you'll overcome these messy last days. Keep up the good work!

Blob

May 7, 2017
Ok, shit. Here is the updated fix. I tried nearly everything and this should fix the weird issues in the second scene, and a problem in the final scene as well. This is in no way official as I said before, but I want people to be able to play the scene as intended.

We're looking out for bugs so if you see anything, please post it here, or PM me or T4bbo.
this one says 71607_BRM_hotfix.zip

If you could please throw a link to the hotfix, that would be great.

this one says 71608_BRM_hotfix.zip

which is the right one, 08?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok, shit. Here is the updated fix. I tried nearly everything and this should fix the weird issues in the second scene, and a problem in the final scene as well. This is in no way official as I said before, but I want people to be able to play the scene as intended.

We're looking out for bugs so if you see anything, please post it here, or PM me or T4bbo.
Where do you paste this file to?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
this one says 71607_BRM_hotfix.zip

this one says 71608_BRM_hotfix.zip

which is the right one, 08?
They both should be the same, but it is in 2 different posts, so that's why the different titles.

Where do you paste this file to?
Directions are here:

Basically you have to unren the game, then replace the script.rpy with the one in the archive.

Can someone share save in the end of 0.08?
There are a bunch of routes so far, so an end save needs to be mroe specific.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So which route got updated? the love one, the horny one or the NTR one(with the boss i think)?
Thinking of it as the Horny route, and Friendship/Love route is the wrong way to think about it.

The two main routes are:

The Mr. Silver route and the Robert route.

Before you had to have high friendship to even end up on the Robert route, but that has changed and both are based mainly on your choices.

Now for the NTR stuff, those are also based on your choices as well, the game keeps track of what you have said/done and how it does or does not push Christine towards one or the other. They are both avoidable.

In this update therefore, there is advancement on all of the routes, the Silver route had a lot last time, this time it doesn't as much. Robert is in this one a fair bit, as was hinted at at the end of the previous version. I don't want to spoil anything, so I will leave it at that.

Reactions: Fadorry

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Played that one. I'm really impressed that without OhWee T4bbo was able to create so many things. Basically all routes are updated, there is a shitload of different approaches but MC can have plenty of action as well as non-MC if you follow this route. Updates adds something like 1,5 day and in terms of gameplay it's more than typical update of similiar games. Especially if you replay it to get other scenes and routes. There is basically nothing with Silver this update due to the plotline but some build up for future route is there as well. It seems Silver will get his route next update. All in all this update is compareable to the previous one and that's great. My only issues are minor bugs (already reported) and fact we don't really use walking mechanic at all in it. Great stuff and I think people can stop talking about MC not having any action or progress with his relationship

U

User_23654

Edit: Updated the OP, created a fixed script.rpa. Let me know if this is working, pls!

Edit: Removed it didn't worked.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There is basically nothing with Silver this update due to the plotline but some build up for future route is there as well. It seems Silver will get his route next update.
Pretty disappointing considering the nice buildup from the previous version, I had so much hype for that :(
I hope there's a valid reason for it, as you say. I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Ty for summarising it Ignazzio.

Reactions: Ignazzio
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes