Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Oh. Where did you find it ?
I found the next pic in a site and by raising (cheat) Christine's friendship stats to 15 I managed to get it in the game. So I used UnRen to see all pics in the game. I found the one in the previous post, but I cannot get it in the game despite my cheating attempts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

miamalkova

May 2, 2017
I found the next pic in a site and by raising (cheat) Christine's friendship stats to 15 I managed to get it in the game. So I used UnRen to see all pics in the game. I found the one in the previous post, but I cannot get it in the game despite my cheating attempts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to get her drunk at dinner(drink twice) and help her with her dress in the bathroom .

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
It's weird that the walkthrough only gives you 2 paths without telling you about content you are missing by going on the path.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This post is out of date, the better bugfix.rpa can be found here:

Edit: Hotfix fixed. Or so I think.

Ok, so I really don't know how exactly to make a patch that works with a version of the game that isn't UnRen'ed but here is the updated script.rpy for any of the patrons currently playing the game. It's a super fast hot fix, but it does fix a few of the bugs, and it's about as good as it gets while T4boo is recovering from days of non-stop coding.

So, in order to apply the patch:
1. Go to this thread:
2. Download the unren.bat archive and extract unren.bat into your Babysitter folder.
3. Run UnRen.bat and select 9 (this will extract all the files including the script files.)
4. in the /game directory of your babysitter installation, make a back up of your script.rpy and move that backup somewhere outside of the /game folder.
5. copy the script.rpy file from my hotfix into your /game directory.
6. Enjoy the game.

Now there is probably an easier way to do this, I'm not a modder, I'm just working to make sure the scenes run more or less as T4bbo and I intended. If there is an easier way to make a drag and drop hotfix, let me know or use the script.rpy file here to make it. This stuff WILL get officially fixed, but this will do for now.

I'm getting this out as fast as I can so that Patrons who already have the game can get the fix (as I can't post to that feed) and also so that when the game inevitably shows up here, people can play without the routes messing up.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
In 0.0.8 there is already 1 sex scene and 1 handjob as well as a lot of different gropings. I'm sure new version brings more

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes