Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So not the 20th either then?
According to T4bbo, he should be uploading it right now. He surely should have postpone release till 21 or even later and not try to rush things to meet deadline he has created with bigger team. Overestimations are common in this business so that would be easier for him and us. But I think he will learn from that. Imo update should come in an hour

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
well can you guys recommend other adult games? (not popular games on f95zone because i played them all)
In Sharks-Lagoon site (h**p://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/games_page.html )
You can find many interesting games (all finished) I recommend these:
- Horny Afternoon
- Amanda's Therapy
- Babysitting
- Teasing Holidays and
- Mum's Boyfriend

If you cannot stand the 'abomination of underage character depiction' in an adult game don't play the next one
(You've been warned!). Otherwise the next game has very funny jokes much appropriate for the 'politically correct new world' we all live in. It is named: Bernd Und Das Rätsel Um Unteralterbach and it is also finished.
In order to play it in English you have to click on the banner which appears at the beginning of the game.
You can find a Mega link here: (h**p://4chanarchive.net/threads/vg/Unteralterbach-General/72210767)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, just a little warning, I'm running through it now and there are a couple of bugs. T4bbo wanted to get this out as soon as possible, and he's been working like a dog all week. For now, looking over the script, if given an option to ask someone to go topless, do that first. That should make things go smoothly. (I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can)

I'm trying to do a quick fix myself, but coding is not my strong suit, but it seems an easy enough fix for now.

Edit: Ok, it looks like my basic fix is working, but since the links aren't here yet I am going to keep going to make sure there is nothing else that is messing with anything. Once I am decently sure, I'll upload a hotfix. Now this is in NO way official, but it should get things running.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The new version will be shared as soon as we have a link.

Asking for the new version isn't going to make it appear any sooner. Insulting users calling them 'selfish' is going to delay it. Have some patience, chill out and wait, I can't believe we have to say this every single time a game is released.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
The new version will be shared as soon as we have a link.

Asking for the new version isn't going to make it appear any sooner. Insulting users calling them 'selfish' is going to delay it. Have some patience, chill out and wait, I can't believe we have to say this every single time a game is released.
Could you repeat that? My hearing is getting worse in my old age.

Reactions: bobbo69

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Could you repeat that? My hearing is getting worse in my old age.
He said you should drink tea and eat cookies and take a nice old people nap. :p

One question i need to ask now is why the devs don't use the update/patch function of ren'py?
Every new version a full package
  • with all the content and
  • with the complete game engine included although unneeded.
Do they not know or are they not able to use it or is the function not working?

I realize the question is not only for this game valid and relevant. If a mod feels it should be moved then ok.

Greets

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache

Next thing you know you are offering t4bbo some help on the game and then suddenly disappearing when there is actual work to be done. :tf:

Too Soon?
The amount of work I have already done is pretty insane. Anyhow, I'll have the script hotfix out as soon as I finish lunch. It will not fix everything, there is a series of conversations at the beginning of Day 11 that will remain a little but wonky for now, (on the Jess route) but that's more complicated than I have time for right now.

Reactions: edp101
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes