crl66

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, why does my day 9 is the one on maximizing friendship points even though i chose the horny route? thanks

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi guys, why does my day 9 is the one on maximizing friendship points even though i chose the horny route? thanks
You mean you had Christine work with Jess instead of Silver? These routes aren't exclusive for horny nor friendship points. If you didn't let her work with Silver you will end up on a route that's mentioned as a friend route in a walkthrough but some scenes might differ depending on your stats

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Any body has some news about the realising date? In his patreon he sais he'd do it the 17th or 18th, but he didn't...

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Hey guys it'll be out when it's ready. I understand that the hype is real, but be patient.:)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Me too... I was so glad when I found that forum feature! LOL!!!
Oh yay, you say it! It was like we where forced to look at a mega annoying, sickly colorful kids birthday party with a ugly trainwreck mixed in. This way all have there peace.

T4bbo said:
In addition to issues with OhWee even the storywriter didnt deliver the texts and instead started working for another developer...
Switching partners is understandable in a way, but not doing the work and instead turning away is simply cheap and disrespectful.

T4bbo said:
As I have already lost quite much time dealing with people I've decided that in upcoming updates I will do everything (besides diallogue writing) on my own to have real and exact expectation. I can do on my own 350 - 400 high quality renders a month + coding + adding some new features.

.... Until then there will be only three of us. Storywriter, proofreader and me.
This sounds and looks from what i can see/understand not this good and logical, t4boo. This gets too much for one alone. I would "at least" for the more demanding half of the coding work recommend a coder who knows his stuff.

A few words of analyse:
If i look at the missing order in the directory structure of the game, count in the single(!) script file for the game content (got a long time ago too big for comfortable/efficient work) and add the size of the project, then i fear this certain one day in the next few months. Sure, i could be wrong and i hope i am. It would be a shame.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes