Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think I can share some news as it's rather important:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheats are winning in a poll 80/20 so they will probably appear at some point.

This one i will share as I think it's only fair for the players. Nothing tragic but postponing release is understandable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really bad news about OhWee but at least situation will be much more clear like that. Another storywriter might be actually an improvement over previous so we can only see the results. Update will come in a 2-3 days so it's not so bad. I will wait patiently

paladin07

May 28, 2017

Hi guys,

I've got some good and bad news for all of you. I will start with the bad ones.

Bad news:

Long story short... OhWee as a co-developer on the game has dissapeared. I don't know the exact reason, probably too much work he was not intereseted in anymore. I'm very thankful to him for all the efforts he put into this game despite the situation now that I'm catching on things I didn't expect to do by myself. I was waiting with this notice until last day as I truly believed that he will come with some input, but he did not.

Although I was already counting with this variant I need additional two or three days to catch up with some things to be done on the game and also to cut some last scenes.

Good news:

In addition to issues with OhWee even the storywriter didnt deliver the texts and instead started working for another developer who pays him more. At least I know the reason here.

However, I started searching for a new one as I'm not native speaker and I think it is important to have one and I found one perfect guy. He works really fast and delivered everything on time. We already agreed on salary and schedule and I strongly believe he will not dissapear too.

As I have already lost quite much time dealing with people I've decided that in upcoming updates I will do everything (besides diallogue writing) on my own to have real and exact expectation. I can do on my own 350 - 400 high quality renders a month + coding + adding some new features.

If we reach 10k thousand a month I will start looking again for another people to speed up the work on the game and to have something real to offer them to increase the chances they will stay for the long run. Until then there will be only three of us. Storywriter, proofreader and me.

I know some of you told me this already before and I admit you were right. Your comments here are appreciated.

T4bbo

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I have just played V.0.0.8 Mr. Silver's path and the uncle and Christine event at night in the hotel room was just HOT!
I surely hope T4bbo and his dev team don't make the same mistake Mr.Dots and his team made with 'Dating My Daughter' breaking the erotic tension buildup.

In 'Babysitter' the erotic tension has been steadily increasing, naturally leading to more and more erotic events between Christine and her uncle as the game version progresses. The background music during those events was well chosen and it adds to the sexy atmosphere. Please don't create any artificial barriers between Christine and her uncle, let the game erotic tension go on in this crescendo and you will have one of the best games of the genre.

Reactions: Paprika

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have just played V.0.0.8 Mr. Silver's path and the uncle and Christine event at night in the hotel room was just HOT!
I surely hope T4bbo and his dev team don't make the same mistake Mr.Dots and his team made with 'Dating My Daughter' breaking the erotic tension buildup.

In 'Babysitter' the erotic tension has been steadily increasing, naturally leading to more and more erotic events between Christine and her uncle as the game version progresses. The background music during those events was well chosen and it adds to the sexy atmosphere. Please don't create any artificial barriers between Christine and her uncle, let the game erotic tension go on in this crescendo and you will have one of the best games of the genre.
It's unhealthy to play 0.0.8 when today or tomorrow we will get 0.0.9:p Aside of that I agree. Build up is a great thing

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The last update was amazing btw, I can't stress this enough. There was everything: different paths (loved Mr. Silver one too), interesting scenes, beautiful art (I think I went "holy shit" multiple times when I saw *that* dress at *those* angles, and considering it's a fucking videogame that's a notable achievement :D), good enough writing and hot scenes.
Keep it coming man.

@T4bbo

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess 0.0.8 was the first update that wasn't followed with a shitstorm since I started playing at 0.0.5 where we had all the rage about christine job with mr silver or her at the subway with mr bbc

it was really the best update so far

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
For now sure. At the time of my posting i'd literally just cleared the money, so... That said the development goes on. Who knows if you'll need to pay for something in the future.

Really though, I was all hyped over the massive payout, I assumed I'd simply made all the right choices leading to it, then when it came it was so underwhelming that I was like ... wtf
When you get to a point in the game where you need money and your math issues are relevant then it's a valid discussion. Until that time occurs, arguing because "it might be important" is like saying "well, no need for a new version because an asteroid might fall from the sky and kill us all". In other words, until it has direct impact (pun intended) don't argue over moot points.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is there a signature for "fan of babysitter"? I think it's time :)
Sadly free signatures thread has been locked some time ago. It's a shame I can't even draw a proper circle:/

I wonder about the size of this update. It was meant to be even larger than previous but since OhWee probably didn't deliver much it will most likely be smaller one. I hope for some quality tho

Reactions: Mwanted

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's unhealthy to play 0.0.8 when today or tomorrow we will get 0.0.9:p Aside of that I agree. Build up is a great thing
In my previous play I hadn't found the uncle/niece hotel event, so I had to use the walkthrough in order to find it, and I did it last night. Oh boy, it was worth it! No one should miss that scene! Now I'm eager to play V.0.0.9!

Reactions: Ignazzio
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes