Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think I've heard that some more serious money usage will be implemented in a future. It's not a serious issue as for now. New version tomorrow, yay

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Yes. In the future its possible i think. I meant at this moment it has simply no effect from what i see. Pay/nopay. It moves on... Possible the point system etc. uses enough dev time already.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pay and no pay has an effect. It gives friendship points if I'm not wrong and reveal some information about Jess and her money.

Hi
Im in day3 and cant use pc, it has password! any help?
To gain access to Christine computer you have to install a program on her computer during a scene when she asks you to help her with virus. It's in a day 2 I think. If you missed that you have to go back

Reactions: Ara-sH

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
On the Silver route, when you go out for dinner at the hotel, choose "pour alcohol" twice, then after dinner, back in the hotel room when she feels sick, choose "try to help her." When she leaves the bathroom and goes to bed still in her dress, you try to help her take it off, then choose "let your imagination continue," or whatever it says instead of "go to sleep." You'll get that image.
I get no option to pour alcohol on Silver's route. I get no option to do anything at all, it's all just clicking through to the next screen. Where have I gone wrong?

Reactions: titit

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I get no option to pour alcohol on Silver's route. I get no option to do anything at all, it's all just clicking through to the next screen. Where have I gone wrong?
You're probably on a route when Silver is a guy who took her to his hotel room. There is no choice in that case. To have a choice you have to have relationship with Christine on an appropriate level. To indicate if you're on a good route you have to go back to the evening TV scene when she tells you about metro issue. If she's into you enough, she will tell you about her trip with Silver and you'll have a choice to take her to your room in a hotel. If she won't tell you, she's on a pure Silver path.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
You're probably on a route when Silver is a guy who took her to his hotel room. There is no choice in that case. To have a choice you have to have relationship with Christine on an appropriate level. To indicate if you're on a good route you have to go back to the evening TV scene when she tells you about metro issue. If she's into you enough, she will tell you about her trip with Silver and you'll have a choice to take her to your room in a hotel. If she won't tell you, she's on a pure Silver path.
I'm confused now. The 'Let Your Imagination Run' thing - is that with Silver or with MC? Sorry, but I didn't go through the Silver route on my main playthrough, I only started it because I saw an image of the scene we're talking about. On my main playthrough, MC never does what those pictures show. What variables do I need to adjust to make it happen?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm confused now. The 'Let Your Imagination Run' thing - is that with Silver or with MC? Sorry, but I didn't go through the Silver route on my main playthrough, I only started it because I saw an image of the scene we're talking about. On my main playthrough, MC never does what those pictures show. What variables do I need to adjust to make it happen?
Oh if you have Let Your Imagination Run choice it means you're on a right route. There were surely other choices before that starting with dinner. To have imagination choice Christine has to be drunk I think. At the start of the day you have an option in a hotel room to help her or not. If you won't she'll go with Silver, if you do she'll go with you. Next choices are dinner choices with 3 outcomes. Pour alcohol twice and she'll end up in a bathroom (if you have high friendship you can help her remove dress). Then she'll will sleep in this dress so you can grope her (that's your imagination choice). If you pour her alcohol once you'll be able to massage her in your room a bit and if you won't pour anything I guess there is nothing much. Don't remember specific variables but all opportunities depends on wheter she'll tell you about trip or not. It's always better to have her tell you that cuz you can choose whatever you like

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Oh if you have Let Your Imagination Run choice it means you're on a right route. There were surely other choices before that starting with dinner. To have imagination choice Christine has to be drunk I think. At the start of the day you have an option in a hotel room to help her or not. If you won't she'll go with Silver, if you do she'll go with you. Next choices are dinner choices with 3 outcomes. Pour alcohol twice and she'll end up in a bathroom (if you have high friendship you can help her remove dress). Then she'll will sleep in this dress so you can grope her (that's your imagination choice). If you pour her alcohol once you'll be able to massage her in your room a bit and if you won't pour anything I guess there is nothing much. Don't remember specific variables but all opportunities depends on wheter she'll tell you about trip or not. It's always better to have her tell you that cuz you can choose whatever you like
Thanks. The variable that clicked it for me was having Christine's horniness above 35.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks. The variable that clicked it for me was having Christine's horniness above 35.
It's worth to remember that there is always MC's horniness variable you have to fill to reach some content. He needs to be horny for a lot of actions. Unless you want him to be a proper, caring uncle \m/

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
like oh wee vanishing and this getting t4boo off guard?
Might be:p But I don't think it's a problem as OhWee was logged on friday here and is more or less regular. They probably had 1 day communicational issue. But without confirmation it's hard to say. Since they didn't change their date I'm guessing everything is going fine.

Reactions: gestved

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Naah guys it's bad... OhWee doesn't answer emails or discord... he was ill two weeks back, so that was his reason not answering me before, but then he seemed to get back on track to catch up with things... I will be honest I was still counting on him...

However, no deliverables or message from him after that last conversation in the beginning of the year and I don't expect he will change that in the near future. So I guess our cooperation is over, although I don't know what the reason is.

T4bbo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's a real shame. But people have their issues I guess and OhWee did some great job already. Hope you'll make it without him and I hope he's fine.People shouldn't be worried tho as T4boo was developing Babysitter without OhWee for some time and updates should still be delivered tho they might be smaller ofc. I really do hope you'll find some decent help in a future

Reactions: User_166761

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
Naah guys it's bad... OhWee doesn't answer emails or discord... he was ill two weeks back, so that was his reason not answering me before, but then he seemed to get back on track to catch up with things... I will be honest I was still counting on him...

However, no deliverables or message from him after that last conversation in the beginning of the year and I don't expect he will change that in the near future. So I guess our cooperation is over, although I don't know what the reason is.

T4bbo
and?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... I was still counting on him...

T4bbo
If sickness or life issues not the reason it could simply be a loss of interest in this. Happens. I did see it more as a few times overs the years with games in every cat and co-work/modding or in whatever sense. Its like the flu. One day its over.
People should in such a case give a simple notice. Easy.

The same goes for the info whether the dev still holds the date if some things come up. A short note. Easy.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes