Sep 27, 2017
Perhaps you made a mistake and you have 20 horny points, not a friend of points?
Watdapakisdis is right and the developer was wrong. Checking the stat here should not be a variable friend, but a horny variable.

Sorry for my English.
Yes, it is 20 horny points (I am going the corruption route), sorry. It still doesn't work for me

Christine has 10 Friend and 20 Horny (HEART SHAPE). I have 15 Horny (HEART SHAPE)

I followed the posted walkthrough exactly.
Do I need to edit something?
Do I need to use console commands?

Aug 22, 2016
I can't believe this guy cons almost 7k a month from supporters...like seriously? The same with the cock that makes Dual Family and before some patreon SJW jumps down my throat with "hurr durr do you pay that you're complaining hurr durr?" let me ask you something...with the content these devs put out, is it worth what he earns per month?
Jordan Peterson makes well over $50k per month just from making videos and talking to the camera, and that's on top of his university professor salary and other business income (his websites, his books ...)

Reactions: Darkaura

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...
You only need to use one period, not three. It would also be better English, tbh.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
You only need to use one period, not three. It would also be better English, tbh.
Sorry, that comes from over 30+ years of typing like that... It's a habit I picked up back in the Commodore-64 days, and early days of hanging out on BBS's (pre-internet)... It's just how I type when I don't need it for some official purpose... After doing it for so long, It's gonna be hard pressed to stop... :)

ipg

Jul 22, 2017
Yes, it is 20 horny points (I am going the corruption route), sorry. It still doesn't work for me

Christine has 10 Friend and 20 Horny (HEART SHAPE). I have 15 Horny (HEART SHAPE)

I followed the posted walkthrough exactly.
Do I need to edit something?
Do I need to use console commands?
Yes, I edited the savegame file on this site , the variable "store.Friend" set 20, saved the file and loaded in the game this save. After that, the "grab her ass" button is displayed.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse
Sep 27, 2017
Yes, I edited the savegame file on this site , the variable "store.Friend" set 20, saved the file and loaded in the game this save. After that, the "grab her ass" button is displayed.
:) Perfect, thank you so much! The walkthrough was wrong, and driving me crazy. :teary:

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Anybody know how to get it? I've explore the Silver route, but only end up dry humping her with lingerie on?
On the Silver route, when you go out for dinner at the hotel, choose "pour alcohol" twice, then after dinner, back in the hotel room when she feels sick, choose "try to help her." When she leaves the bathroom and goes to bed still in her dress, you try to help her take it off, then choose "let your imagination continue," or whatever it says instead of "go to sleep." You'll get that image. But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry, that comes from over 30+ years of typing like that... It's a habit I picked up back in the Commodore-64 days, and early days of hanging out on BBS's (pre-internet)... It's just how I type when I don't need it for some official purpose... After doing it for so long, It's gonna be hard pressed to stop... :)
i got a habit of typing like from games

HEY BRO

CAN

YOU

HELP

ME

Reactions: bigpenniser

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm working on single spacing instead of double spacing after periods. I guess it's been pretty easy for me though since I increased my editing contributions to Gamepedia.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes