tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i noticed an oddity, in the shower scene after running, both girls suddenly become 100 shades darker, her friend looks black and she looked like super dark tan, then in the room they were back to normal colours. just thought that rather strange. never seen ppl who get darker when showering heh

Reactions: phreadom

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
In this revised version of the game, "Grab her ass" on the 10th day is displayed only if Friend points = 20 or higher.
Sorry for my English.
Thanks. I can confirm that you need 20 Friend points to make the "Grab her ass" option available. This doesn't make sense and probably a mistake by the dev. The stat check should be the Horny variable.

Reactions: ipg
U

User_10739

what was updated about this? it ends in exactly the same spot....
I'm kinda scratching my head too... No changelog in OP, I downloaded this, loaded a save and immediately got an end of update screen???

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Ahh, the Patreon SJW, lol. Why is that the go to response? "Jealous of his success"...really? Yes I'm jealous that I can't con hundreds of stupid people (like yourself) out of thousands of dollars...yeah real jelly. I've been earning my money the wrong way it seems because it seems all I need to do to make it big is make a few renders of tits to keep you horny bastards interested and throw money at me like a stripper and whether I ignore the thread or not, it's not going to change the result of what's happening so you can go play white knight elsewhere.
You're playing the world's smallest violin on a pirate forum.

Reactions: dutchpete and Jcj

ipg

Jul 22, 2017
I have 20 Friend points, but the option still doesn't show...
Perhaps you made a mistake and you have 20 horny points, not a friend of points?
Watdapakisdis is right and the developer was wrong. Checking the stat here should not be a variable friend, but a horny variable.

Sorry for my English.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I have found that, with the "updated" version of the game, the walk-through is less than 100% accurate. If nothing else, the sequence of events is wrong. Not the end of the world, but a tad bit annoying. Possibly I have an outdated walkthrough, though it does claim v0.0.8.

To get the "Grab her ass" option you have to (looking at the actual code of the game):
Robert Route:
  1. take shirt previous day
  2. Friend over 14
  3. "grab her ass" shows if Friend is over 19
Silver Route:
  1. warn Chris about Silver
  2. Friend over 14
  3. take shirt previous day
  4. "grab her ass" shows if Friend is over 19
It probably should be Horny over 19 instead of Friend, but it's currently coded as Friend.

Dig

Aug 20, 2017
I think that before full sex with Christine must be foreplay scene with pussylick scenes how sweet transitional phase, because sex must come gradually.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I guess it's fine to share changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New version will come 15.01 so it's not far from it

Edit: Changelog doesn't mention bugfixes so I will mention them. All crashes are fixed

Reactions: 19Castiel23
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes