Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, my bad, you see her snatch and sexually assault her in her sleep.

Again. Fucking whee.
Sexual assault is much different than just a peek:p And don't pick on @OhWee !:O

Outside of the fact that the MC rubs his dick on her for a second and a half, it's the exact same stuff that has been going on for the entire game. She is in no way involved at all. With Jess, she's involved, with Robert, as little as he has she's involved. With Silver, she's about halfway involved, but that's him being an NTR creep, so it's a given. I also don't see how you can consider the Uncle MC route as bigger than the Silver route, they are damn near identical, with the Silver route actually handling the foot massage a lot better.
Actually Silver for now makes rather standard male moves so he's not really creepy for me. Josh is. In real life It would be pretty normal for a guy to try to make a hottie drunk and massage her halfway. Only his assault is creepy but that's the setting \m/ Uncle's route is better cuz he has the same opportunity as Silver + more, cuz he can remove her dress in a bathroom and his assault is much better. Agree that Silver is better with massage but uncle has just more options.
For an introduction pace is fine in my opinion. It's barely 10 (or less?) days ingame and Christine already can masturbate thinking about her uncle and he can grab her ass. In terms of Patreon's VNs we have here it's pretty fast (at least Chrstine knows what's a dick).

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sexual assault is much different than just a peek:p And don't pick on @OhWee !:O

Actually Silver for now makes rather standard male moves so he's not really creepy for me. Josh is. In real life It would be pretty normal for a guy to try to make a hottie drunk and massage her halfway. Only his assault is creepy but that's the setting \m/ Uncle's route is better cuz he has the same opportunity as Silver + more, cuz he can remove her dress in a bathroom and his assault is much better. Agree that Silver is better with massage but uncle has just more options.
For an introduction pace is fine in my opinion. It's barely 10 (or less?) days ingame and Christine already can masturbate thinking about her uncle and he can grab her ass. In terms of Patreon's VNs we have here it's pretty fast (at least Chrstine knows what's a dick).
I just find his assault boring as shit because honestly he's been doing that and nothing else all game.

And, maybe my definition of fast and yours differ, but let's look at DmD, as you seem to be hinting at that game in the last comment. By Day 10 we are sucking on D's tits, have taken her to a nude beach, can possibly be getting head from her best friend (actual head, not a shitty hand job), maybe fucked the D out of another couple, and set D up as the F's girlfriend. And that game is considered slow as shit. It is different in banality simulators, but by day 10 we usually at least see the start of a relationship between the main character and the main girl.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I just find his assault boring as shit because honestly he's been doing that and nothing else all game.

And, maybe my definition of fast and yours differ, but let's look at DmD, as you seem to be hinting at that game in the last comment. By Day 10 we are sucking on D's tits, have taken her to a nude beach, can possibly be getting head from her best friend (actual head, not a shitty hand job), maybe fucked the D out of another couple, and set D up as the F's girlfriend. And that game is considered slow as shit. It is different in banality simulators, but by day 10 we usually at least see the start of a relationship between the main character and the main girl.
That's fair opinion.

As for DMD (I didn't pick on it specifically) I find Babysitter far superior in terms of pace. You're right that DMD can go much faster in terms of actual days but 1 day in DMD can be longer than 5 days in Babysitter so it has to be filled and pace has to be faster. I don't like that as it's dramatically unrealistic in that sense but it's just a different level of development as DMD is just much bigger for now. Babysitter has this adventage that its flow can make sense - as it's already becoming intimate in 10th day we can assume that whole story is going to take place during 1-2 months. Sounds more logical to me. In DMD you can grope some titties relatively fast but erotic content comes much slower than in Babysitter if you count time you have to spend on it due to how vast writing is. But that's just me personal opinion

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's bugfix version. It ends at the disco as well. Changes: bugfixes, a couple of minor renders, minor text corrections and point system changes. For a proper update we have to wait for 15.01

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK folks, in .08 MC gets dumped by his hot secretary, receives a grudging and unenthusiastic hand-job from Jess and spends a lame night in a hotel with Christine where absolutely nothing happens. I suppose the highpoint is a quick bit of stink-finger while shes passed out at home _ Then FIN. So why did I waste my time again?

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
OK folks, in .08 MC gets dumped by his hot secretary, receives a grudging and unenthusiastic hand-job from Jess and spends a lame night in a hotel with Christine where absolutely nothing happens. I suppose the highpoint is a quick bit of stink-finger while shes passed out at home _ Then FIN. So why did I waste my time again?
Because its better than how your real life relationships have turned out?

Reactions: Evis

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I can't believe this guy cons almost 7k a month from supporters...like seriously? The same with the cock that makes Dual Family and before some patreon SJW jumps down my throat with "hurr durr do you pay that you're complaining hurr durr?" let me ask you something...with the content these devs put out, is it worth what he earns per month?
It's almost 9k at the end of the month. People decide what's popular and what's not so he clearly deserve this for many people. Same situation with DF and other games. If people are willing to pay for it, it's obviously popular and worth it. Erotic content brings so many emotions that it's obvious that different approaches won't fit everyone's tastes. For me Babysitter is a blast, especially in comparison to many other VNs we have here which are pretty much a bunch of clones. But people differ so if you don't like it that's fine. For me it's worth its money (and I'm also paying for it) and maybe even more in a future. Problem with Patreon is that many of the new devs with great potential are underfunded rather than older devs are overfunded. I don't find any of the biggest 4 devs (BB,DMD,DoD,SS) worth their money but it's great they have it

Reactions: BobJenkins

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
I can't believe this guy cons almost 7k a month from supporters...like seriously? The same with the cock that makes Dual Family and before some patreon SJW jumps down my throat with "hurr durr do you pay that you're complaining hurr durr?" let me ask you something...with the content these devs put out, is it worth what he earns per month?
Many don't deserve the money they are earning but that is why there are site like this that let you get the game for free. You are not going to convince anyone to stop giving them money. People give money to stupid things all the time. Just be glad that by them giving them money to such things it has cause more variety than the shitty flash games that were on newgrounds. Also the problem is as well that in order to create a game at a decent rate you need people. One person cannot do all of the work, the rendering, programming and everything can take one person years. However when most patreons get a shit ton of money very rarely do they hire more people so production plods along at a slow pace.

Reactions: T4bbo and Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
is it worth what he earns per month?
I've dinked around in Ren'py and Daz, and it's a giant PITA. He gets what he's worth, and as long as a dev can string together 6-10 on-time monthly updates with decent number of renders and some semblance of a story, he's worth more. If anyone could do it, everyone would. I say that as a former Patron, before some design choices made this game uninteresting to me. It does not sound like things have improved much in that department tho'.

There are PLENTY of new entrants into a crowded field, and if a few more reach at least this C+ level of story, development and renders, he makes his bucks.

more variety than the shitty flash games
Hell, half of the NSFW top 10 on Patron, would not be there, if they did not have a 3-5 year head start.

Reactions: Arcane666

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Actually Silver for now makes rather standard male moves so he's not really creepy for me. Josh is. In real life It would be pretty normal for a guy to try to make a hottie drunk and massage her halfway. Chrstine knows what's a dick).
Yikes, let's calm down here. It's far from normal for a guy in real life try to get a girl drunk to feel her up. That's creepy and borders rape.

I know that a lot of guys do that but that doesn't make it normal, creepy guys who have 0 self-esteem to get a girl sober do that.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yikes, let's calm down here. It's far from normal for a guy in real life try to get a girl drunk to feel her up. That's creepy and borders rape.

I know that a lot of guys do that but that doesn't make it normal, creepy guys who have 0 self-esteem to get a girl sober do that.
He got her drunk and massaged her legs a bit. Nothing really serious. Getting girls drunk to make them easier is a common tactic:p His night assault was creepy as fuck, but before that nothing out of common has happened. In my College there were tons of worse guys lurking for easy, drunk preys. Some degree of creepiness is a part of our male nature I suppose

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
He got her drunk and massaged her legs a bit. Nothing really serious. Getting girls drunk to make them easier is a common tactic:p His night assault was creepy as fuck, but before that nothing out of common has happened. In my College there were tons of worse guys lurking for easy, drunk preys. Some degree of creepiness is a part of our male nature I suppose
so this game has some NTR in it referring to the boss raping Christine when she is sleeping im glad that this game isnt in my top 20 game list XD

Reactions: Paprika

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi i've a problems with the walkthrough " friendship " ...

" Day 9
139. Go to the Christine room and check pillows,
140. Take it,
141. Go the bedroom and Put your jeans on,
141. Go out of the apartment,
142. Choose yourself, "

i do that by when i click on go out of the apartment, MR said " I don't have to go anywhere right now " ... any help ?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
so this game has some NTR in it referring to the boss raping Christine when she is sleeping im glad that this game isnt in my top 20 game list XD
No, he doesn't rape her. But definitely "tasting" her. On the other route when she's with Uncle in a hotel he can do the very same thing if she's drunk enough (tho that's probably not the best choice as you should massage her and not make her drunk). Nothing you can't stop or choose but in adult games it's definitely no the best idea to sleep next to the male if you're a hottie.

Hi i've a problems with the walkthrough " friendship " ...

" Day 9
139. Go to the Christine room and check pillows,
140. Take it,
141. Go the bedroom and Put your jeans on,
141. Go out of the apartment,
142. Choose yourself, "

i do that by when i click on go out of the apartment, MR said " I don't have to go anywhere right now " ... any help ?
You should probably check your fridge first

Reactions: Wombat of Combat
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes