Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
the game closes while massaging on the 6th day .. What is the solution? does anyone knows?
You mean your game close during massage part in Niece's room? It's a known bug that's fixed already in new version. In this one just click ignore and you can play normally (like 2 sentences lost)

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
You mean your game close during massage part in Niece's room? It's a known bug that's fixed already in new version. In this one just click ignore and you can play normally (like 2 sentences lost)

massage at the moment the game closes directly .. does not give any error code .. I do not have a clue like ignore .. can you give me a new version download link?

Reactions: Zal

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Was surfing around one day and I found this game, not gonna lie, it's pretty dope. Just finished playing the latest version and I was wondering if you all came across a scene I might have missed. I massaged our niece, watched her jill off, fingered her, and banged Sonya. Did I miss anything?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Was surfing around one day and I found this game, not gonna lie, it pretty dope. Just finished playing the latest version and I was wondering if you all came across a scene I might have missed. I massaged our niece, watched her jill off, fingered her, and banged Sonya. Did I miss anything?
Probably. You can't reach everything during 1 playthrough as there are at least 5 different routes = Maximize Friend points route, Maximize Passion Points, Silver route, Robert Route and Jessica Route. 3 last routes are an effect of wrong decisions . Jess and Robert routes at this point are almost the same thing. If you're looking for the hottest scene with MC that can be easily missed it's on Passion route when Niece works for Silver and we go with her to the hotel. It has a couple of outcomes depending on our decisions

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Probably. You can't reach everything during 1 playthrough as there are at least 5 different routes = Maximize Friend points route, Maximize Passion Points, Silver route, Robert Route and Jessica Route. 3 last routes are an effect of wrong decisions . Jess and Robert routes at this point are almost the same thing. If you're looking for the hottest scene with MC that can be easily missed it's on Passion route when Niece works for Silver and we go with her to the hotel. It has a couple of outcomes depending on our decisions
Oh, I had no idea there were so many routes we could take. I'm fine with MC keeping it in the family, lol. I'll play it again for that hotel room scene you mentioned. Thank you.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Oh, I had no idea there were so many routes we could take. I'm fine with MC keeping it in the family, lol. I'll play it again for that hotel room scene you mention. Thank you.
He's overstating things a bit, at least for now the Robert and Jessica routes are the same thing, and then there are the two Silver routes, one where you keep an eye on Christine, and one where you don't. Neither of them have much payoff, though Silver has a decent start to an NTR thing. The Robert/Jess arcs have more sexy stuff with Christine, but it's still all peeping. The protector Silver route has the ability if you play your cards perfectly to see her snatch for a minute before nothing else happens.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
He's overstating things a bit, at least for now the Robert and Jessica routes are the same thing, and then there are the two Silver routes, one where you keep an eye on Christine, and one where you don't. Neither of them have much payoff, though Silver has a decent start to an NTR thing. The Robert/Jess arcs have more sexy stuff with Christine, but it's still all peeping. The protector Silver route has the ability if you play your cards perfectly to see her snatch for a minute before nothing else happens.
It's not just seeing snatch:p As for a content, Uncle-hotel route has the most erotic content with MC and it's bigger than Silver's part in the hotel. For now there are 2 visible routes - 1 on which she works for Silver and 1 where she works with Jess. If you play it right on a Silver's route you end up in the hotel with her and if you play right Jess's route you can observe her masturbations (it's mostly minor scenes). If you play it wrong on a Silver's route she ends up with him in a hotel and on Jess's route she thinks about Robert or Jess during masturbation. For me game as a whole is more like routes introduction for now but Passion route in a hotel is the most spicy (tho minor lesbian scene in Jess's route is dope).

As for updated version - all bugs I've seen before are fixed, couple of new renders (nothing erotic), some text changes (uncle asks her about her hotel night etc.) and minor point changes so they're more intuitive. Decent fix

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, posting the changelogs would be good ;)
Also, what is the current console command as to money ?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's not just seeing snatch:p As for a content, Uncle-hotel route has the most erotic content with MC and it's bigger than Silver's part in the hotel. For now there are 2 visible routes - 1 on which she works for Silver and 1 where she works with Jess. If you play it right on a Silver's route you end up in the hotel with her and if you play right Jess's route you can observe her masturbations (it's mostly minor scenes). If you play it wrong on a Silver's route she ends up with him in a hotel and on Jess's route she thinks about Robert or Jess during masturbation. For me game as a whole is more like routes introduction for now but Passion route in a hotel is the most spicy (tho minor lesbian scene in Jess's route is dope).

As for updated version - all bugs I've seen before are fixed, couple of new renders (nothing erotic), some text changes (uncle asks her about her hotel night etc.) and minor point changes so they're more intuitive. Decent fix
Ok, my bad, you see her snatch and sexually assault her in her sleep.

Again. Fucking whee.

Outside of the fact that the MC rubs his dick on her for a second and a half, it's the exact same stuff that has been going on for the entire game. She is in no way involved at all. With Jess, she's involved, with Robert, as little as he has she's involved. With Silver, she's about halfway involved, but that's him being an NTR creep, so it's a given. I also don't see how you can consider the Uncle MC route as bigger than the Silver route, they are damn near identical, with the Silver route actually handling the foot massage a lot better.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes