putah man

Dec 20, 2017
Can someone out there get down from the heavens and share the patched 0.8 and complete 0.8 walkthrough? Hit up here if someone good hearted does. Peace out

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can someone out there get down from the heavens and share the patched 0.8 and complete 0.8 walkthrough? Hit up here if someone good hearted does. Peace out
I was already uploading it since it's just a bugfix but since T2bbo came I just can't do it ; _ ; Sorry pal, I'm sure it will appear sooner than later here as always. Nothing dramatic is changed tho it's a bit more than just a fix since it changes a couple of things (I think points have different values). My only issue is that at the Robert's path when Christine didn't even meet Silver she has 1 sentence in a restaurant about his offer even tho there is none. On Silver's route with Uncle it would be cool as well if he could ask her about her stay if he didn't help her and she was with Silver cuz it feels rather weird. But overall it's even better than it was and I didn't notice any crash

Reactions: T4bbo

HolidaySinglez

Dec 25, 2017
Damn the content is short. Honestly the story is a little too lengthy with slow development. Hope the next update will be good.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn the content is short. Honestly the story is a little too lengthy with slow development. Hope the next update will be good.
It's worth to try different routes as they differ a lot. Pure Friendly route is different than Horny route. And even within the same route it can go differently. I highly recommend experiments. Next update should be even bigger than this one so we can hope for something spicy

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm gonna take a shot and say Denzel and Scarlet.
I'm mildly surprised that you guys don't recognize the MC...

Bedroom_Computer_Action.jpg
I say only mildly, because obvously you guys are getting distracted by the gals... or just tuning out Uncle's rare appearances in renders from your mind. I don't blame you, I'm mostly focused on Jess' ass...

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is there any special version or something? I never see any hotel scene no matter what I do, warn her about Mr.Silver or not, Suggest she works with Jess or not...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'll be a bad boy once and leak this walkthrough to make people happy before the end of this year.
It's worth to remember it's just a walkthrough for 2 major routes: Uncle Friend route and Uncle Horny Route. There are other routes not mentioned here. To reach those you have to experiment and screw a couple of times. Enjoy

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi There
Happy new Year to all, and then i hope that someone can help me.....
On day 3, i have to go to Jessica´s room, and there i have to go to the right part, maybe to get the code to her computer, ( but, but where do i get is there ) please help so i can enter her computer.....thank so much
Regards Per

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi There
Happy new Year to all, and then i hope that someone can help me.....
On day 3, i have to go to Jessica´s room, and there i have to go to the right part, maybe to get the code to her computer, ( but, but where do i get is there ) please help so i can enter her computer.....thank so much
Regards Per
Our niece is called Christine:p Jessica is her friend. Dunno about which part are you talking about but you can gain access to Jessica's and Christine's computers. To gain access to Jessica's you have wait for Christine to leave her room on a 3 day and check the drawer next to the bed. There is a phone you have to check to gain access to Jessica's computer. To gain access to niece's computer just wait for opportunity at the end of this day

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you're here for Uncle/Niece incest it most likely won't happen beyond what is already in the game. I think he's transitioning to other characters fucking the niece to avoid the anti-incest rules.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If you're here for Uncle/Niece incest it most likely won't happen beyond what is already in the game. I think he's transitioning to other characters fucking the niece to avoid the anti-incest rules.
Routes on which uncle is the only male having fun are implemented and confirmed. Even official walkthrough shows only these routes. There are other routes but it's all about decisions and uncle will have fun with his niece on a couple of them so there is no need to worry.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Routes on which uncle is the only male having fun are implemented and confirmed. Even official walkthrough shows only these routes. There are other routes but it's all about decisions and uncle will have fun with his niece on a couple of them so there is no need to worry.
Has the existence of those routes been proven? No one has provided a way to reach them, all we have is claims.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes