Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
he comes close to it doing when you pull your dick out and rub against a girl who doesnt know your laying next to her and that girl happens to be your employees niece
Yup. It's close. Tho it's still molestation rather than attempt. But nothing pleasant for her for sure. Thankfully those who don't like it can easily avoid it by not letting her work with him or sharing room with her. Btw. As I think right now there is probably no bigger VN here that doesn't have MC groping a girl in her sleep:p

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
so you actually played that route right even tough you don't like it? And what about constant rapes of sleeping sisters in DoD, does it bother you? Its your actual top listed game right? Dont take me wrong... I'm actually looking for feedback and I don't understand your position here.

Little bit of topic...

Has anybody heard about OhWee? He was last seen on Tuesday here based on F95 records, but no more activity, no replies on Discords or email. I'm little bit worried about that fella...

Reactions: botc76

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
so you actually played that route right even tough you don't like it? And what about constant rapes of sleeping sisters in DoD, does it bother you? Its your actual top listed game right? Dont take me wrong... I'm actually looking for feedback and I don't understand your position here.

Little bit of topic...

Has anybody heard about OhWee? He was last seen on Tuesday here based on F95 records, but no more activity, no replies on Discords or email. I'm little bit worried about that fella...
i was using a walkthrough and took the route maximize corruption what i didnt know is in that route i was going there was going to be rape and NTR but since this is a past time for my top 10 games i dont really care about as much as i probably should

i really shouldnt get into on the fact that i highly doubt you played dreams of desire because otherwise you wouldnt say constant rapes of family members to me NTR is only when the MC love ones be it significant others or family gets raped by other men the MC is you thus you should hold some kind of connection of the MC as if it was yourself with some fantasy

although your game with 8 updates you really never had that much sexual content with MC and the girls besides Jessica really only voyeur stuff and the girls arent really that attractive but thats my opinion

Reactions: bottomfeeder

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
new version wow. here we go again. hope to see new stuffs, last time that i play it the demo ends on the bar, i got good expectations about it now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i was using a walkthrough and took the route maximize corruption what i didnt know is in that route i was going there was going to be rape and NTR but since this is a past time for my top 10 games i dont really care about as much as i probably should
On a Passion route there is no rape nor NTR. On this route Uncle is with Christine in a hotel and she has no real interaction with Silver. You probably missed some choices

new version wow. here we go again. hope to see new stuffs, last time that i play it the demo ends on the bar, i got good expectations about it now.
It's mostly bugfix. It ends at the bar as well. New version will come at 15.01.

Damn, I hope OhWee is fine and will contact as soon as possible

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
On a Passion route there is no rape nor NTR. On this route Uncle is with Christine in a hotel and she has no real interaction with Silver. You probably missed some choices

fair enough although im not going to replay it

Reactions: proximus

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017

i really shouldnt get into on the fact that i highly doubt you played dreams of desire because otherwise you wouldnt say constant rapes of family to me NTR is only when the MC love ones be it significant others or family gets raped by other men the MC is you thus you should hold some kind of connection of the MC as if it was yourself with some fantasy

although your game with 8 updates you really never had that much sexual content with MC and the girls besides Jessica really only voyeur stuff
I ve played it, but not the latest version. No time for playing all the games anymore working on this. In first several episodes you could rape your mother and sister during sleep, if I remember correctly. So your actual problem in my understanding is NTR itself more than these night assaults.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I can't believe this guy cons almost 7k a month from supporters...like seriously? The same with the cock that makes Dual Family and before some patreon SJW jumps down my throat with "hurr durr do you pay that you're complaining hurr durr?" let me ask you something...with the content these devs put out, is it worth what he earns per month?
Let's see, typical entitlement mentality, check. Standard bitch and moan due to jealously that someone else is doing better than they are, check. Congrat's you're 100% on the scale of idiotic questions scale!

Since you're on a pirate site, playing a game for free, then why do you give a shit how much someone else makes, or doesn't make, actually PRODUCING SOMETHING? If you don't think the content is worth the pay then by all means, make a game and show us how you can do better. Seriously, all you're doing is coming across as some progressive who's bitching because someone else is makiing more money than you did, when you have done ZERO to earn it yourself the same way.

How about stop being jealous of any Patreon and just 'ignore' the thread and move on if you don't like the game or a particular dev? I mean, if you want to complain I believe 4Chan was chock full of jealous entitlement types so you would probably find a betttter audience there, birds of a feather and all. Otherwise, most of us aren't contribuing to any devs (or maybe just $1 or so like I do to those I like) so who cares what their Patreon totals are?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017

wowowwow wait? thats it?.... :,c well, it seems that i will have to wait until the next version arrives, i dont feel quite comfortable talking about this game right now, for personal reasons. but, im glad that they did some bug fixes, i think i saw a couple of bugs that make me say FTW? whats going on? i laugh a little, but well, see u next update i guess.

Reactions: Ignazzio

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Anybody else missing the "Grab her ass" option during day 10? I can only pick "Hug her". I followed the walkthrough for the corruption thingy.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I can't believe this guy cons almost 7k a month from supporters...like seriously? The same with the cock that makes Dual Family and before some patreon SJW jumps down my throat with "hurr durr do you pay that you're complaining hurr durr?" let me ask you something...with the content these devs put out, is it worth what he earns per month?
and anybody else interested.

If you guys have some DAZ renders skills with assets, programming skills or english writing skills, please PM me your art created, or tweaks to the game made or ideas which would fit to the story and we can make a deal. Like seriously I would love to have some more people on team... especially if OhWee is out...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anybody else missing the "Grab her ass" option during day 10? I can only pick "Hug her". I followed the walkthrough for the corruption thingy.
If you can't grab her ass you probably missed some passion points or you're not horny enough. It's easy to miss horny points as you gain them mostly by playing games

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Let's see, typical entitlement mentality, check. Standard bitch and moan due to jealously that someone else is doing better than they are, check. Congrat's you're 100% on the scale of idiotic questions scale!

Since you're on a pirate site, playing a game for free, then why do you give a shit how much someone else makes, or doesn't make, actually PRODUCING SOMETHING? If you don't think the content is worth the pay then by all means, make a game and show us how you can do better. Seriously, all you're doing is coming across as some progressive who's bitching because someone else is makiing more money than you did, when you have done ZERO to earn it yourself the same way.

How about stop being jealous of any Patreon and just 'ignore' the thread and move on if you don't like the game or a particular dev? I mean, if you want to complain I believe 4Chan was chock full of jealous entitlement types so you would probably find a betttter audience there, birds of a feather and all. Otherwise, most of us aren't contribuing to any devs (or maybe just $1 or so like I do to those I like) so who cares what their Patreon totals are?
freedom of speech is dead am i right? but i guess you do have some good points however it isnt going to stop people for speaking their opinions

Reactions: proximus

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

i really shouldnt get into on the fact that i highly doubt you played dreams of desire because otherwise you wouldnt say constant rapes of family members to me NTR is only when the MC love ones be it significant others or family gets raped by other men the MC is you thus you should hold some kind of connection of the MC as if it was yourself with some fantasy

although your game with 8 updates you really never had that much sexual content with MC and the girls besides Jessica really only voyeur stuff and the girls arent really that attractive but thats my opinion

That is a very confusing reply, I can barely understand what you're trying to say.
You mean that the molesting and almost rape of the family in DoD is fine because it's the MC that's doing it?
Because that seems an awfully thin excuse or rather distinction to make.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK, this game is slow. And I don't mean in the actual story, as I agree that ten days into a slow seduction/corruption route there shouldn't be happening more than it does here.
No, the problem is the time in which content is added.
Someone mentioned DmD, but DmD while also only depicting one day per update has much longer days, filled with way more content.
This game would need to update at least 2, better 3-4 days per update, otherwise it feels like it's moving along at a snail's speed.
And then the new version is only a bugfix update?!

IDK, I like this game, but in terms of speed of new content, I can only think of Lovely Guests, another game that I really like, but that also has new content added at a very slow rate.

Sep 27, 2017
If you can't grab her ass you probably missed some passion points or you're not horny enough. It's easy to miss horny points as you gain them mostly by playing games
I followed the corruption walkthrough, step by step, and I also couldn't "grab her ass".

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes