Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
We know nothing for now. It might be the same size or even bigger depending on how productive they were as a team during first weeks. From last news it seems that even without OhWee updates won't be small tho I'm sure they will be smaller to some degree. I don't mind it as long as it's a proper, quality content (not even straight erotic). I guess we can't expect it today so it will come tomorrow.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
she goes with mr silver if you let her handle the check in alone, you need to help her and them you will bribe the receptionist to stay on another room with her

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do i help her with the check in? She doesnt seem to ask for my help.
she doesn't, MC notes that she's having trouble and you get the option to intervene or let it go

unless you can't the option because of lack of some points, anyway, I recomend playing using the walkthrough, way less headache

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Sadly free signatures thread has been locked some time ago. It's a shame I can't even draw a proper circle:/

I wonder about the size of this update. It was meant to be even larger than previous but since OhWee probably didn't deliver much it will most likely be smaller one. I hope for some quality tho
I have signatures blocked because of all the crap people load it with.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Mine says "Oink Oink". You're really missing out on the splendor and glory that is my signature by blocking them. Aren't you sad now?
And mine is a GIF from possibly the best and most trippiest song video you'll ever see,

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Mine says "Oink Oink". You're really missing out on the splendor and glory that is my signature by blocking them. Aren't you sad now?
Eh, not really. It's the flashing gifs that bother me and my experience here, greatly annoying and offensive.

Reactions: titit

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I wouldn't have known there was an uncle route if it wasn't for the comments here. I thought that you were going to get cucked either way and i'm glad I found out. I feel like you have to follow the walkthrough in this game because there are so many decisions that have a huge impact and you can miss out on some good scenes.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Me too... I was so glad when I found that forum feature! LOL!!!
Most def.

Only so many seizure gifs you can put up with before you say, "yeah..thats enough of that."

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes