Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Ok, so I really don't know how exactly to make a patch that works with a version of the game that isn't UnRen'ed ...
I shouldn have mentioned it. Forget it. I read up on the update function of ren'py and the requirements to set this up are for most devs to demanding or the games to little.

And the other option? Lets see. :pensive:
For a dirty little patchwork update we would need to:
  • have the old and the new game version
  • the rpa's unpacked
  • the new content(pics mainly) moved out with some compare task
  • add all the scripts of the new game version or the scripts.rpa (space requirement not really too mention )
  • pack it in a archive called x-too-y_patch and load it up
Done. With 100-200 Mib (instead of ten times the amount) you got the new game version. :cool: My two cent on this.

@Burt Reynolds Mustache
Did you in your hotfix mark the changes in some way? Added comments or whatever?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys can someone tell if you need to prioritize friendship or corruption in this game?
I suggest you to try both. T4bbo made an awesome work in the last versions, creating multiple paths worth of multiple playthrough. Have fun experimenting, and for the little details you can always extract the script file and search for variables checks within it.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache We can expect patched version for patrons today? Dunno what are the issues but I'm not sure if I should boost my pledge already as I like to play polished versions.
I can't say. I mean that honestly. More pledges are always nice, but I don't know. It['s been a series of super late nights for T4bbo getting everything together in a ridiculously short amount of time, and I'm sure my scripts didn't make life easy for him (I'm actually sure they didn't) I put up the hotfix that I did so that those who want to play right away don't have to deal with a few big issues I noticed doing nearly every route I could think of. I'm currently fixing my fix, I thought I tested it fine, but I just need to fix something my fix borked. Sorry, I'm new at the coding, and I'm just trying to help people out.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Hey guys can someone tell if you need to prioritize friendship or corruption in this game?
I suggest you to try both. T4bbo made an awesome work in the last versions, creating multiple paths worth of multiple playthrough. Have fun experimenting, and for the little details you can always extract the script file and search for variables checks within it.
I think a lot of the events are independent of the points as well, or the points just act as a final check to pass/fail if a certain condition has been met. For example, did you take her panties, or did you get her too drunk, that type of stuff. Then once that condition has been met it checks the points to see if you pass. So, getting the different paths is more about choices you make than just how many points you have.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I can't say. I mean that honestly. More pledges are always nice, but I don't know. It['s been a series of super late nights for T4bbo getting everything together in a ridiculously short amount of time, and I'm sure my scripts didn't make life easy for him (I'm actually sure they didn't) I put up the hotfix that I did so that those who want to play right away don't have to deal with a few big issues I noticed doing nearly every route I could think of. I'm currently fixing my fix, I thought I tested it fine, but I just need to fix something my fix borked. Sorry, I'm new at the coding, and I'm just trying to help people out.
No pressure man. I'm already a patron, just waiting for final touches if they are required. My only issue with you is that you will make Christine grow mustache at some point for sure:/

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Ok thanks for the info. You mentioned multiple path, without spoilering me could you tell me if the game is ''Corruption or Friendly route game'' or ''You need a certain amount of both to progress'' like Dmd?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok thanks for the info. You mentioned multiple path, without spoilering me could you tell me if the game is ''Corruption or Friendly route game'' or ''You need a certain amount of both to progress'' like Dmd?
You can't have them both without cheating. At least not to the point that's required for all scenes. Frieddship route is different than horny on all routes so it's like different routes on a different routes. This game has a lot of branching points even tho they might change only text in some cases

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This post is out of date the latest fix can be found here:

Ok, shit. Here is the updated fix. I tried nearly everything and this should fix the weird issues in the second scene, and a problem in the final scene as well. This is in no way official as I said before, but I want people to be able to play the scene as intended.

We're looking out for bugs so if you see anything, please post it here, or PM me or T4bbo.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
You can't have them both without cheating. At least not to the point that's required for all scenes. Frieddship route is different than horny on all routes so it's like different routes on a different routes. This game has a lot of branching points even tho they might change only text in some cases
I think a lot of the events are independent of the points as well, or the points just act as a final check to pass/fail if a certain condition has been met. For example, did you take her panties, or did you get her too drunk, that type of stuff. Then once that condition has been met it checks the points to see if you pass. So, getting the different paths is more about choices you make than just how many points you have.
Ok this is getting messy. Are the route connected to the points, to the choice or the points affect the possible choices? You guys are confusing me haha.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok this is getting messy. Are the route connected to the points, to the choice or the points affect the possible choices? You guys are confusing me haha.
Ok, the way it is set now is that you get different results if you focus on friendship, or focus on horny. Friendship is actually more the "love" path so to speak, while horny speaks for itself. That being said, you should be able to get both friendship and horny up pretty high. Much higher if you started a new game after the 0.0.8 update.

Protip: There are special scenes in this update that require a Friendship at 25 or higher, and one that requires a Horny at 20 or higher.

The points for the other girls are important too, though it is an open question as to how that will be handled in the future.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes