Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh that might be a case if you didn't take Christine's phone when you could've. Dunno but it might be that it wasn't expected to not have Jess's cam so it can't go further as it's required. Probably you should go back to the day when you should've take Jess's email

Reactions: Dolphin3000

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19487, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndVersion'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\oqog\Desktop\Babysitter-0.0.9-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1519, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\oqog\Desktop\Babysitter-0.0.9-win\renpy\script.py", line 843, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.9
Same prob here, I think the dev will release a fixed version soon (maybe even today)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, not sure if it got updated on the Patreon page, because well, just because I work on the game doesn't mean I see everything. Anyhow, this scripts.rpa file is from the bug fixed version, so if you already downloaded the game today, drop this in your /game directory and you should be good to go. No unren needed.

Aug 16, 2017
just finished the non-silver route in this latest update and when near end in office if you try to keep professional it gets an error and no ignore to pass it by....annoying
so I rolledback and chose the alternative and fapped that instead :D

also found that moving my saves from 0.0.8 to this one made no difference at all....thankfully auto save came to the rescue so no restart yay

also chose neice for dance and that was obviously NOT the way the dev designed it as the names on the chat kept changing somewhat.....MC,robert,neice AND Jessica all chatting to Jessica at the bar scene pre dance.....erm....yeah

despite that muff up lovin this vn and already antsy for more......especially when Christine lets us tap dat ass :D

note:this is just opinion and in no way required me to read 112 other pages of feed to post.....no help required :D

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
i couldn't find the changelog? and since apparently it only gone a little bit farther in therms of the morning after the nightout, what was added?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i couldn't find the changelog? and since apparently it only gone a little bit farther in therms of the morning after the nightout, what was added?
Unofficial change-log:
1. Fleshed out the night at the disco, with the choice of who you will dance with
2. After-party from the disco at your apartment, lots of choices and spicy scenes, here.
3. The next day, includes scenes at Christine's job and more, also spicy depending on previous choices.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
just finished the non-silver route in this latest update and when near end in office if you try to keep professional it gets an error and no ignore to pass it by....annoying
so I rolledback and chose the alternative and fapped that instead :D

also found that moving my saves from 0.0.8 to this one made no difference at all....thankfully auto save came to the rescue so no restart yay

also chose neice for dance and that was obviously NOT the way the dev designed it as the names on the chat kept changing somewhat.....MC,robert,neice AND Jessica all chatting to Jessica at the bar scene pre dance.....erm....yeah

despite that muff up lovin this vn and already antsy for more......especially when Christine lets us tap dat ass :D

note:this is just opinion and in no way required me to read 112 other pages of feed to post.....no help required :D
Yeah, you probably didn't apply the fix. I'll look into the night club stuff, and I don't remember a ton of issues there, if there are they will get fixed, but probably not until the polishing update.

There is no intended choice as to who to dance with. Both can lead to some very cool outcomes. It's all about what the player wants to do.

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
hey guys prety new here and have to ask if anyone got the same problem in the office with sonya, after finding out things about here husband?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\sex games\Babysitter-009-win\Babysitter-0.0.9-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1519, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\sex games\Babysitter-009-win\Babysitter-0.0.9-win\renpy\script.py", line 843, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.9

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Fine material for fixes. I've found similiar thing when you talk at the office and there Sonya says that it'
s Silver's secretary while it should be MC. But overal these bugs aren't that serious, more like annoying while we have to wait for final polished version.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh that might be a case if you didn't take Christine's phone when you could've. Dunno but it might be that it wasn't expected to not have Jess's cam so it can't go further as it's required. Probably you should go back to the day when you should've take Jess's email
I have the same problem, can't spy Jess's cam so the time doesn't advance.
yeah, I had to go back and essentially replay the game. Its in the first day or two that you find her phone while she is showering and with it you find Jess' email address. You then have to research how to take over remote of her computer and email her a trojan. Afterwards check it every chance you get. It's not much but there's some good things to see.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
These are the bugs and typos I found in v.0.0.9 (using the first hotfix 211kb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fine material for fixes. I've found similiar thing when you talk at the office and there Sonya says that it'
s Silver's secretary while it should be MC. But overal these bugs aren't that serious, more like annoying while we have to wait for final polished version.
Thanks a lot guys! Now some of these are already fixed in the updated scritps.rpa that I uploaded back here:

Again, if the full updated version is up on Patreon... well you get the idea.

The scripts.rpa is from the quick bugfix T4bbo did, so it is pretty much a necessity, to avoid the worst of the bugs. The more polished version should fix all of the dance stuff, which got past us a couple of times, and any lingering weirdness.

A lot of those typos are on me though. And due to how rushed this update was due to reasons everyone knows by now. Keep sending typos and other weirdness though. We appreciate the help.

Beyond that though, any comments on the update itself?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes