OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You need to type this in the console (Note the caps)

Money = 500

- This gives you 500 money

Money = Money + 350

- Adds 350 to your money.
Note that $310 will more than cover your current needs in Babysitter as of 0.0.4, if you have Sonya as your secretary
Do not apologize, Be cunning, Say yes to her compensation proposal.
You need Sonja to stay in the game. The client won't work with you otherwise.
Lie to her r.e. the software contents at that lunch meeting later.

Other important variables:
Friend Christine's Friend Level. Keep this at 5 or higher. One check is looking for 16 or higher currently.
Horny Christine's Horniness Level. 12 or higher should cover any variable checks currently ingame.
MikeHorny Your Horniness Level. You want at least 4 in this.
SonFriend Sonya's Friend Level
SonHorny Sonya's Horniness Level
JesFriend Jessica's Friend Level
JesHorny Jesica's Horniness Level

May 31, 2017
none of that helped me, all i needed to know was the proper way to use the cheat in the command line because it was not clear.

i guess i should explain it a little better despite this being an english speaking form it seems like most users dont actually speak english very well.

Ok so hit shift+o and the command line comes up, do you Just type in "Money 500" do you need the (") or is it MC Money 500 do you need to use the characters name? or do you just use MC?
wow. just wow. every word i used was indeed English. my original post included three different examples of what to enter in the console. My response to your message expanded on the idea of what you are actually doing when you enter text into the console, as well as an example of the text you entered, and how you should enter it to achieve your desired results.

I'm not sure what part of anything I wrote cannot be understood, unless you don't think while you read. This leaves me with two most likely conclusions about you:

A. You cannot read or choose not to.
or
B. You don't think while you read.

in either case, I'm done helping you. Good luck @OhWee

May 31, 2017

Come on you guys, hug it out we need to get back to making America great again dammit!
I'd argue the thing that makes America "great" is the fact that I can disagree with a person and share my thoughts. When you suppress people, you stagnate development of society as a whole.

How would this guy ever realize his mistake in blaming me for his own fault if I chose to let it go? Now it's up to him to accept it or reject it. :)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i wasnt mad or anything, i just fucked up and didnt get the secretary lady so i failed at the dinner, either way i felt like the explanation of how to use the cheats was not very clear, after reading the walkthrough i got through the part easily.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Am I the only one that failed on Day 4 after sending the software, even though I followed the walkthrough step by step?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one that failed on Day 4 after sending the software, even though I followed the walkthrough step by step?
I seem to remember that happening once. I think it has to do with what you do the previous day, but I'm not really sure.
My Babysitter install is no longer clean (I have my steamier mod installed) and I changed things slightly r.e. how many things you can do on the computer the night before, so it probably won't do me much good to try to recreate the situation.

The walkthrough may have missed something. Maybe someone else can point out what is missing. My guess is that you need to work on the software the night before, which incidentally seems to lock out the other stuff. I edited this so that you could work and watch Jennifer's webcam.

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, you COULD ogle the babysitter in a mirror or something, but that'd be a completely different game...
:eek:

Reactions: paladin07

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh I see what you mean when you talk about your gamergirl girlfriend...
What's your girlfriend got to do with the babysitter and his niece??

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
And the wait for 0.0.5 continues...

Christine needs some more luvin'...

Mainly I'm just posting to cheer ya on some more T4boo! I'm quite looking forward to the next update!!!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have problem.
When try opon drawer game sending this message

upload_2017-7-24_23-15-48.png

Can anyone help with this?

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes