T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Regarding banging sister question, yes I plan to do so... but not as the main story... :)

Furthermore to question regarding the releasing new version... it is planned to be around 6th august 2017.

Finally, regarding my posts on Patreon.... honestly, I was little bit in shock how the patreons number grew this month... I started to look for people I could work with on this (storywriters, programmer and another 3D artist), looking new hardware to improve render times and also new bigger flat where I could pack everything. I was also doing all the paper work with authorities... income tax, VAT, social and health insurance registrations... and all the time I was making sure that both computers are rendering in the meantime... :D So I realised now that it is really true that I was so focused on the game and stuff around that I didn't post much info about game itself. I'm going to change that...

T4bbo

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hi t4bbo I really enjoy this game and what I've seen is that with every content release so long as it follows a fairly consistent schedule, will always increase in following.

that and:
-good progressive story
-regular updates or teasers about the upcoming release for your patreons (can be weekly or every few days depending on time)
-acceptance of constructive criticism from your both patrons and non-patrons

I can't wait for the next release soon!

razien

Mar 9, 2017
Hi guys,

Regarding banging sister question, yes I plan to do so... but not as the main story... :)

Furthermore to question regarding the releasing new version... it is planned to be around 6th august 2017.

Finally, regarding my posts on Patreon.... honestly, I was little bit in shock how the patreons number grew this month... I started to look for people I could work with on this (storywriters, programmer and another 3D artist), looking new hardware to improve render times and also new bigger flat where I could pack everything. I was also doing all the paper work with authorities... income tax, VAT, social and health insurance registrations... and all the time I was making sure that both computers are rendering... :D So I realised now that it is really true that I was so focused on the game and stuff around that I didn't post much info about game itself. I'm going to change that...

T4bbo
you did a really good job so far keep up this pacing and dont rush things like big brother did and ruin it or dreams with sex

its really bad idea and destroy the interest , its really nice when you find out that female characters act like real female character acording to thier personality and its actualy the smart thinking <<intresting ideas of MC lol>> that make things work out where they should not normaly.

and even better if MC ideas work out in a intresting, unique but in believable way

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Well I always thought to myself, and actually even stated it in this thread, that this game was destined to greatness and it was just a matter of time until it would get out of some of its some sort of marasm and started to boost up and now look at you...! You have already reached your 3000$ milestone and I am sure we will not have to wait long until you reach your 6000$ goal.

As this is one of my favorite games, I am really joyful myself as this means it is going to be even better than it is right now (and it's preety awesome as it is right now) and I'm sure that we can expect some fantastic improvements. Not intending to put pressure on you, but I do trust in you to really surprise and bring us an ever continuously improved game.

Congratulations T4bbo.

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Finally, regarding my posts on Patreon.... honestly, I was little bit in shock how the patreons number grew this month... I started to look for people I could work with on this (storywriters, programmer and another 3D artist), looking new hardware to improve render times and also new bigger flat where I could pack everything. I was also doing all the paper work with authorities... income tax, VAT, social and health insurance registrations... and all the time I was making sure that both computers are rendering in the meantime... :D So I realised now that it is really true that I was so focused on the game and stuff around that I didn't post much info about game itself. I'm going to change that...

T4bbo
Congrats r.e. getting noticed on Patreon T4boo! That's a nice little shot in the arm, and might help pay for that Daz habit...
;)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sadly dev's target release date of 8/6 has come and gone - hopefully later this week?

Aug 13, 2016
I don't even know why they bother to write exact dates, if they can't keep them? Of course there is some exception, like Sin :angel:
well, his post here said "'around' the 6th", and he never gave an exact date on his patreon. only saw a couple of answers in the commets which he said, he is 'trying' to make it to the 7th of august, but again it wasn't an official announcement.

D

dogk22

I hope there's some dicks and pussies flying around in this update :FeelsGoodMan:

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Can someone tell us what the cuckold poll is about and what the results look like?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes