AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
Why, the answer is so simple to life, the universe and everything.

Btw: really enjoying the game, sorry for not contributing through the Patreon atm, but it's definitely one of my favorites to play on android.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Why, the answer is so simple to life, the universe and everything.

Btw: really enjoying the game, sorry for not contributing through the Patreon atm, but it's definitely one of my favorites to play on android.
Well, I won't say anything but please spread the word. And of course, donate when you can :cool:

Also, always glad to pull a lurker out.
Nice first post, and hope to see you more around the thread!

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
I'm uncertain as to if I have played the most recent update, but, yes, from the last time I played it. It has felt more fleshed out and engaging.

2. Were you happy with the amount of sexy stuff available in the update.
The jacuzzi scene and the continued flirting with the Sonya have been entertaining to move the story along.

3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I will insert myself in here, and say, trying out multiple options in this update can lead to a lot of different scenes)
I have played multiple times, but keep getting to certain areas where I may have made a decision previously that just locks me in the apartment with no option to leave or continue the storyline.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural? Yes, and that's one of the big reasons why it's a staple on my device. It's an engaging story and makes me save a lot to figure out if I'm making proper choices. A lot like the Choose Your Own Adventure books of days past.

7. If you are an NTR fan, do you also play the regular routes to check them out? I am a NTR fan, but, yeah, I'm trying multiple storyline arcs.

9. Any additional comments? Just gratitude honestly. I only recently got into this forum and Patreon's adult games, and try to get them through Android.

10. What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Of course she exists. But let me ask you this...
How many women are in the game? Does this game have a history of adding random girls in order to sideline the ones already introduced? Is there a logical reason that we would have a new character in that particular location?

I get the concern, especially with what other games have done in the past... but...

I mean, there have been 3 possible interests in the game since what 0.2? Christine, her best friend Jess, and Sonya your secretary. All three of them have very specific roles in the story, and all of them have had advancement in various ways. The only other girl in the game has been around since maybe 0.5 I think? She is, and remains a side character. So we now see a woman in an oriental dress, in a sushi restaurant, and the first thing some people think is "new girl to take focus away from the main girl?" You know, as opposed to the other obvious option?

I don't think I ever quite understood how much the general level of blue balling in these in development games has messed with the psyche of the board as a whole. Now I do.
We are a little gun shy because of what has happen to BB and other games with BB adding in 5 women that we were told would be added to the story and they all get dropped for one reason or another.
(Kate's mom, Eve, Vicky and Olivia and her mom.)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
We are a little gun shy because of what has happen to BB and other games with BB adding in 5 women that we were told would be added to the story and they all get dropped for one reason or another.
(Kate's mom, Eve, Vicky and Olivia and her mom.)
Look I get you. Let me say those frustrated me too (though Olivia I think at least got SOMETHING) where the others were wastes of time and space. So if I can ease your worries I'll leave it at that. Your frustrations were my frustrations in that regard.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
olivia path was the best path, unfortunately DS never added what he added on lisa girlfriend path for it and you lose a lot because of that

but it is much better than kira sex ed

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
olivia path was the best path, unfortunately DS never added what he added on lisa girlfriend path for it and you lose a lot because of that

but it is much better than kira sex ed
You are in wrong thread budy..

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i played with walkthrough then when i met mr.silver ( followed walkthrough) still game over ... someone can help me with this?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I will insert myself in here, and say, trying out multiple options in this update can lead to a lot of different scenes)
4. What was your favorite part of the update?
5. Least favorite?
6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
7. If you are an NTR fan, do you also play the regular routes to check them out?
8. Same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the main story.
9. Any additional comments?

Now back to writing like a madman.
1. last time i played was version 0.4 or similar and i found the game quite boring and messy (i still hate the way you move around the house) but, this version started to tingle me in the right places. big improvements gj
2. yepp
3.done some searching around the walkthrough to see where the various scenes lead
4.jacuzzi
5.not in this update and is still the moving around the house
6. good enough
7.I did, like every game with choices i have a main route that i prefer the most and i try to see where other routes will lead me
9.The euro was a mistake and we must get rid of it
10. 73

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Keep the comments coming guys. Thanks a lot as I said before. Only one thing baffles me, and it's my fault for posting the questionnaire late at night after staring at python code for hours:
Instead of "What is the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything?"
I should have asked "what is the answer to life the universe and everything?" instead.
First person to answer correctly gets a free like. And a cookie. Well a like at least. The cookie is a lie.
Cookies are not lies and the answer to the ultimate question is 101010
And the only thing the bowl of geraniums thought was 'oh no, not again'

Hi someone have the console commands please ?
Errr Shift 'D'? Shift 'O'?
Assuming you're using then again...Ass-u-me....
If not get the lovely little utility, run it and view the variables then adjust as you need...

Hi anyone have the CG please because i want to see if i've seen all scenes ? thanks
See above get Unren and you can do it yourself.

Sep 21, 2017
Sorry I forgot to submit my evaluation!

*Yes. All in all it is a nice update. But it would be nice if there was a "tussle" between niece and her mom/sister of brutha in a future update (to spice things up a bit...plus I like harem DON"T JUDGE ME! :tf:)
*Yes. Frankly not enuff IMO even though people say that "too much is not a gud thang"...but I like MARS bar and wish there was an I.V. for it. :FeelsGoodMan:
*I'm a completionist, I take my cake slowly...saving the icing for LAST. :WutFace:
4. What was your favorite part of the update?
*Christine slowly giving in to depravity/her masturbation in the bath!
5. Least favorite?
*The toilet incident with Jessica...wut da hell Jess!!?? yer mouth was right there!
6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
*Yes.
7. If you are an NTR fan, do you also play the regular routes to check them out?
*NO. frankly I'm not that big on NTR but...mebe after I had ALL the cake:tf:
8. Same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the main story.
*After the "cake"....mebe...NTR is just too much ima'fraid it'd happen to me one day :WutFace:
9. Any additional comments?
*A sExCapade chance of the MC with Julia mebe???
*"Don't be distracted by the what-if's, should-have's, and if-only's. The one thing you choose for yourself - that is the truth of your universe." - Kamina, Dai-Gurren

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes