rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
I enjoyed the hell out of it. Not to put my hand down your pants or anything but the writing helped convey the story in a way that hasn't really worked until ver 9. Silver and Christine graduated from cardboard cutouts to a close approximation of humans. And Jess had some nuanced dialog as well.

2. Were you happy with the amount of sexy stuff available in the update.
It was the first time I could detect any kind of bond between Christine and MC, which made the sexy stuff more realistic and satisfying. I also appreciate T4bbo's dedication to all incidental touching between Chris and MC to be only via penis. Subtlety is highly overrated and a friend to blue balls.

3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I will insert myself in here, and say, trying out multiple options in this update can lead to a lot of different scenes)
I did not. I know I wanted to try one different route but my eagerness waned when I found out you couldn't throw Robert off the balcony and blame it on gypsies. And I will not be partaking of the cuck routes.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?
My favorite would be that Christine and MC finally have a basis for mutual attraction. Throwing them at each other in the future will be far less awkward.

5. Least favorite?
Christine didn't really have any retarded Christine moments. It is probably for the better and most of the ones in the past updates were probably unintentional, but part of the reason I find these games so addictive is those times when poor translation, bizarre scene composition and my own imagination combine to make something that should be mundane hilarious.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
Far more of each. Non native speakers tend to distill pieces of dialog into one sentence. Obviously, you do not do this, which allows a scene to be more than simply descriptive. This is all for the better of the game and T4bbo should kidnap one of your family members to ensure your continued diligence.

8. Same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the main story.
While I enjoy other aspects of these types of games, the sexual turn on is primary. Watching and reading cuck shit is akin to watching and reading gay shit for me. It ain't my bag.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I will insert myself in here, and say, trying out multiple options in this update can lead to a lot of different scenes)
5. Least favorite?
7. If you are an NTR fan, do you also play the regular routes to check them out?
9. Any additional comments?
10. What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
1. The best update we had to this point in my opinion. It has some issues but it's really decent as balance is great and writing has improved.
2. Sure. But I would be satisfy even with minor peeking if update gives some natural plot progression.
3. I played every route.
4. Options we had regarding tub. Plenty of outcomes is what I like.
5. Nothing really bad. I think there could be more 'walking' parts as it's cool mechanic that adds to immersion.
6. Yup. Characters (especially Robert) were flashed out decently. I hope it will stay like that. Only thing I would slightly changed in writing is that sex scenes (R-J, MC-S) were a bit too short.
7. I checked them all.
9. Why communism doesn't work?
10. Tits

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
it was one of the best updates of the game content wise.
yup it was quite balanced
i played enough times to discover all the paths, i'm keeping 8 saves around just in case.
jessica dildo blackmail.
5. Least favorite?
jessica BJ in the car.
pretty much, i would have improved the last scene with christine's thoughts about the uncle having sex: in the horny route i would have liked her to be more aroused, in the love route i would have liked her more jealous and maybe even making noise to disturb the uncle.
7. If you are an NTR fan, do you also play the regular routes to check them out?
i play all the routes.
keep up the good work.
go your own way, find your own purpose and shape your life into whatever you want it to be.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback so far! I'm glad to see so many positive reactions to this last update The reason it took me so long to respond to you all is because well, writing is taking up the bulk of my free time right now and there is a lot to do. Also, please keep the feedback coming! Thanks for the support!

Reactions: Ignazzio

moriks

May 31, 2017
5. Least favorite?
1. Pretty great , enough tension/reward IMO
2.Yes, the crescendo is good
3.Yes, usually I play once, extract the pictures and look at what I missed and play it trying to find them.
4. The variation in the tub scene
5. I don't care about the other girl who's husband has an affair, but I understand her purpose in the story.
6. As much as this situation is not natural from the get go, yeah.
7-8. did both
9. Keep it up!
10. Happiness is in the small things.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
5. Least favorite?
1. I would vote 8.5/10 this update. It was a lovely update but short and i wonder why don't you add animations like ass massage..
2. Yes , I was happy with the amount of naughty scenes. You could always add more but i won't complain since i am satisfied and still playing time to time.
3. Yes , I did play multiple times to see every scene. I also tried different choices from walkthrough to make more friend or horny point. I checked every single outcome of truth and dare night and check the conversation between Jess&Christine.
4. Truth&Dare were the MVP ofc but apart from that , i liked kissing scene with uncle after T&D since i am a little romantic guy.
5. Not in this update but i didn't like the sound of Mr.Silver and his secretary's plan about Christine. I hope ''Uncle'' character ruins their plan somehow!
6. Oh yes! One of the most positive thing that i can say for this game is all conversations are natural EXCEPT the begining choice , "quick and strict" one shouldn't give more Friend point. In addition to that , this realism makes progress slower. Therefore , you guys should speed up things a little faster without losing naturalism of game. Because , the game version will be 10+ and the only thing we saw is that kissing. (Uncle&Christine)
7&8. I am not a NTR fan but i do play NTR part as well to see the content and i must say that is really well written. And i am not complaining about competition. It only makes game more realistic and better. Christine is my niece and she is virgin. It is very normal to see other males around her but i WON'T let them!
9. This game is my personal favourite. I am in love with Christine. She is so well designed just like other characters but she is something else. Anyway, i wonder that will you bring Monica back to story at some point? I can't give or add comments to the story since it is beautiful.. Oh but there is something.. I didn't like how the game ended after Sonya sex scene immediately. It didn't feel like update finished. It was more like there is a missing picture or something and game broken. You should have related it or concluded to something before ''End of Update'' CG.
10. I am not sure how to answer this. We all born once. I don't believe 2nd life.. We should live our lifes without thinking too much on it. We shouldn't regret on what we do because these are the things that makes us whole.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I would prefer nyotaimori but sushi is fine
Someone mentioned this on the Patreon too.

What's funny is that as a result I found out there are some local places that provide that service. Hmmm... might be something to look into. :)

Keep the comments coming guys. Thanks a lot as I said before. Only one thing baffles me, and it's my fault for posting the questionnaire late at night after staring at python code for hours:
Instead of "What is the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything?"
I should have asked "what is the answer to life the universe and everything?" instead.
First person to answer correctly gets a free like. And a cookie. Well a like at least. The cookie is a lie.

Oh great, another girl they'll waste time on instead of developing the relationship with the niece.
Um, this is the Babysitter thread. Big Brother is on hiatus.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Keep the comments coming guys. Thanks a lot as I said before. Only one thing baffles me, and it's my fault for posting the questionnaire late at night after staring at python code for hours:
Instead of "What is the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything?"
I should have asked "what is the answer to life the universe and everything?" instead.
First person to answer correctly gets a free like. And a cookie. Well a like at least. The cookie is a lie.
420 EZ :FuckYea: :pokerFace:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So this girl is not in the story?
Of course she exists. But let me ask you this...
How many women are in the game? Does this game have a history of adding random girls in order to sideline the ones already introduced? Is there a logical reason that we would have a new character in that particular location?

I get the concern, especially with what other games have done in the past... but...

I mean, there have been 3 possible interests in the game since what 0.2? Christine, her best friend Jess, and Sonya your secretary. All three of them have very specific roles in the story, and all of them have had advancement in various ways. The only other girl in the game has been around since maybe 0.5 I think? She is, and remains a side character. So we now see a woman in an oriental dress, in a sushi restaurant, and the first thing some people think is "new girl to take focus away from the main girl?" You know, as opposed to the other obvious option?

I don't think I ever quite understood how much the general level of blue balling in these in development games has messed with the psyche of the board as a whole. Now I do.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Of course she exists. But let me ask you this...
How many women are in the game? Does this game have a history of adding random girls in order to sideline the ones already introduced? Is there a logical reason that we would have a new character in that particular location?

I get the concern, especially with what other games have done in the past... but...

I mean, there have been 3 possible interests in the game since what 0.2? Christine, her best friend Jess, and Sonya your secretary. All three of them have very specific roles in the story, and all of them have had advancement in various ways. The only other girl in the game has been around since maybe 0.5 I think? She is, and remains a side character. So we now see a woman in an oriental dress, in a sushi restaurant, and the first thing some people think is "new girl to take focus away from the main girl?" You know, as opposed to the other obvious option?

I don't think I ever quite understood how much the general level of blue balling in these in development games has messed with the psyche of the board as a whole. Now I do.
people like to bitch about everything, this thread has had a lot of cancer in the past

I don't mind at all new girls being introduced, this game cast of girls is actually pretty small compared with most, only three girls with with every other girl being really just part of the scenery or plot devices

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes