Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
I'm not sure how to respond to this.

Like you do know that that's Christine and Jessica in costume right? The whole Jessica and Super Patron plot?

I guess not. So yeah, these aren't new characters, just Jessica and Christine in costume as two famous comic book cahracters.

You might be on to something there...

Though I am going to have a serious conversation with T4bbo about reworking the game so the main character is Batman.
Sounds good, but then who do you change Sonya, Silver, Robert and Jess' brother into, you got to keep the Batman theme consistent. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure how to respond to this.

Like you do know that that's Christine and Jessica in costume right? The whole Jessica and Super Patron plot?

I guess not. So yeah, these aren't new characters, just Jessica and Christine in costume as two famous comic book cahracters.

You might be on to something there...

Though I am going to have a serious conversation with T4bbo about reworking the game so the main character is Batman.
It dose not say "not in game" and they look like shit to me.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think they should really focus on Christine/Uncle content before Patreon cancels the game like they did to DMD and BB. Clock's ticking.
they probably won't, but even if they did, all t4boo need to do is make the sister some kind of childhood friend that trusts MC a lot and send christine to live with him because she has no alternative in the city, it's not like DmD where the story makes no sense if D isn't the daughter of MC

lewd patcher seems to be fine according to boomatica that spoke with a patreon employee, and this game would be easy peasy to patch

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think they should really focus on Christine/Uncle content before Patreon cancels the game like they did to DMD and BB. Clock's ticking.
There will be a LOT of MC and Christine focus in this update. Unless you don't want there to be.

We've also discussed options similar to what @gestved has said in a worst case scenario.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As long as you keep give us the love option I will be happy.

sky

Aug 5, 2016
start->run
"cmd"

When the cmd window opens, cd to the directory that your game is in
run the game.
It says its not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Even though I'm not sure I did what you asked correctly since I dont get it.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes