gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just wanted to let you know that who ever made the horny walkthrough has the hot tube truth or dare way out of whack and is not what the walkthrough says.
did you start the game from the start? because I did after 0.0.9.1 was released and it all went fine

the dev changed some points along the way

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
did you start the game from the start? because I did after 0.0.9.1 was released and it all went fine

the dev changed some points along the way
I always start from the beginning with every update of every game I play, I may have missed a click somewhere in there for I am missing 3 horny points from the walkthrough and have uploaded my save for that game to let them have a look at it.

sky

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone tell me why nothing happens and game wont start when I double-click on babysitter.exe?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can anyone tell me why nothing happens and game wont start when I double-click on babysitter.exe?
probably not related but it happened with me once something similar, try to enter on any other ren'py game, if you can't also, try restarting your PC

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I haven't done a horny route playthrough yet.

So are you guys telling me we lure Robert back to an Eastern European hi-rise apartment balcony and he somehow does not wind up wind up decorating the pavement?

I no longer want to be platonic friends with T4bbo.

sky

Aug 5, 2016
probably not related but it happened with me once something similar, try to enter on any other ren'py game, if you can't also, try restarting your PC
I just tried other ren'py games and its the same thing, it wont start. Got any advice?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just tried other ren'py games and its the same thing, it wont start. Got any advice?
Try running from a cmd prompt and see if it spits out an error message.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
haven't played since 0.5 but has the resolution and image quality always been this bad? i'm just noticing it now.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

fJzJuo7JMu8hOoealq2IgwKHZ7g2195s5ptyy7K-Yc5oauy-cLwolRon3mZb2yIk.jpg Hi folks,
during work on the next version there are some strong discussions in the team what kind of characters will girls represent in their next session based on Super Supporter request from previous version... :)

Currently are winning these two? Do you know them? Any other suggestions?

T4bbo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope those girls are not in the game or this game will go to the trashcan very fast.

Sounds like another dev letting someone else dictate the way the game goes and lost his incite to his own game.

To bad this game was going strong but if it goes this way the good by.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hope those girls are not in the game or this game will go to the trashcan very fast.

Sounds like another dev letting someone else dictate the way the game goes and lost his incite to his own game.

That's most likely just kind of wallpaper's style for supporters. Nothing implemented. We would need to rework MC into Batman

Edit: I think I might be wrong actually. It might be about cosplay request of our MC if he's super Patron for Jess. Wouldn't bother with small scene like that

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

I'm not sure how to respond to this.

Like you do know that that's Christine and Jessica in costume right? The whole Jessica and Super Patron plot?

I guess not. So yeah, these aren't new characters, just Jessica and Christine in costume as two famous comic book cahracters.

Edit: I think I might be wrong actually. It might be about cosplay request of our MC if he's super Patron for Jess. Wouldn't bother with small scene like that
You might be on to something there...

Though I am going to have a serious conversation with T4bbo about reworking the game so the main character is Batman.

Reactions: jonrage39
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes