a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i finished the Friendship route following the walkthrough, it was super hot and i managed to keep that creep boss away from Christine.I'm now doing the Horny route but the walkthrough wants me to take the black guy to the appartment and i really really don't want to. So will i mess that route up if i don't take him with me ? He just makes my skin crawl.
Just make sure you stop the rape from happening.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
So i finished the Friendship route following the walkthrough, it was super hot and i managed to keep that creep boss away from Christine.I'm now doing the Horny route but the walkthrough wants me to take the black guy to the appartment and i really really don't want to. So will i mess that route up if i don't take him with me ? He just makes my skin crawl.
Options and outcomes in the hot tub change, but no it doesn't mess up the run if you don't take Robert with you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Options and outcomes in the hot tub change, but no it doesn't mess up the run if you don't take Robert with you.
We don't know if Robert will try and rape C or not and stopping the rape from happening in the hot tube will stop C's rape from happening so says the walkthrough.

Will have to wait and see if not taken Robert will stop the rape from happening.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
We don't know if Robert will try and rape C or not and stopping the rape from happening in the hot tube will stop C's rape from happening so says the walkthrough.

Will have to wait and see if not taken Robert will stop the rape from happening.
Hmm didn't realize Robert tries to force Christine in the hot tub, I must not have ever gotten that outcome, granted I haven't tried every combination. I would think if you have been playing careful with keeping Christine away from him throughout the game it wouldn't come up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm didn't realize Robert tries to force Christine in the hot tub, I must not have ever gotten that outcome, granted I haven't tried every combination. I would think if you have been playing careful with keeping Christine away from him throughout the game it wouldn't come up.
Not in the hot tube but later.

From the walkthrough.

"155. I better step in (WATCH OUT! If you don’t step in Jessica might not stop Robert if she has more than 5 horny points and Christine might be negatively affected by this event if she has more horny points than friendship points),"

Now that I read it more it could mean Jessica might not stop Robert from fucking her.
If Robert fucks J then C will have a negatively effect.

Now I am not sure how to read it, last night I was a little drunk when I played it to its end and that is how I read it last night, oh well maybe I should not type while I am drinking.

How do you read it?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Its starting to get good but I don't really want the affair to continue for the office help.
And as long as I can block the NTR I am happy.
Hmm, as fair as I know that's totally possible. I didn't have any affair with Sonya in my first playthrough to be fair.
You can refuse to take him. You will lose a couple of points but these points shouldn't really matter. You can also take him and beat him without problems. Tho that's more complicated.

There is no rape in this game. Niece won't be raped even on Robert's path. He's forceful but not to this point to rape her. But it's definitely better to go after Christine (if we're after her). If Jess has more horny points we should save her as well on such route

Reactions: Gellidus

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Not in the hot tube but later.

From the walkthrough.

"155. I better step in (WATCH OUT! If you don’t step in Jessica might not stop Robert if she has more than 5 horny points and Christine might be negatively affected by this event if she has more horny points than friendship points),"

Now that I read it more it could mean Jessica might not stop Robert from fucking her.

Now I am not sure how to read it, last night I was a little drunk when I played it to its end and that is how I read it last night, oh well maybe I should not type while I am drinking.

How do you read it?
Honestly I haven't looked at the new walk through, so I had no idea, I'll have to experiment with another play through when i have time.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

If you won't stop Robert:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just make sure you stop the rape from happening.
I know you are sensitive to these things, and I understand. But it's not rape, dubcon at most. I see that Ignazzio cleared things up on that.

What T4bbo means is that depending on Christine's point levels it may or may not make her no longer interested in Robert after seeing what happens with Jess.

As far as the issues with the walkthrough and the horny truth or dare game? What is the problem, I am scrolling through the script and the only thing I see is the last choice of the Truth or Dare game with Robert wasn't listed. It's not a big deal, as both choices don't affect points, though picking Jessica is the sexier option. Was there something else?

Reactions: Gellidus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know you are sensitive to these things, and I understand. But it's not rape, dubcon at most. I see that Ignazzio cleared things up on that.

What T4bbo means is that depending on Christine's point levels it may or may not make her no longer interested in Robert after seeing what happens with Jess.

As far as the issues with the walkthrough and the horny truth or dare game? What is the problem, I am scrolling through the script and the only thing I see is the last choice of the Truth or Dare game with Robert wasn't listed. It's not a big deal, as both choices don't affect points, though picking Jessica is the sexier option. Was there something else?
In my playthrouhg it started with the same first 2 questions as the friendly one did and its not listed on the walkthrough.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
i just played the horny route without mr silver and robert. It was good.
Now i just extracted the game pictures and i don't how and why, but it seems i missed a lot of content in the game, especially with Jessica.
Now i'm going obviously to play the friendly route ;)

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
i just played the horny route without mr silver and robert. It was good.
Now i just extracted the game pictures and i don't how and why, but it seems i missed a lot of content in the game, especially with Jessica.
Now i'm going obviously to play the friendly route ;)
This game is definitely worth playing a couple of times to see what different actions and points will lead to.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yes I did and stop him from fucking J when she said no to R.
That's really weird, I don't know how or why that would happen. The choices in the walkthrough all line up with the Choices for the Robert truth or dare scenario. With that one exception I mentioned. The other route wouldn't even have him there. As it's only MC/Jess/Chris if you don't bring him along.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's really weird, I don't know how or why that would happen. The choices in the walkthrough all line up with the Choices for the Robert truth or dare scenario. With that one exception I mentioned. The other route wouldn't even have him there. As it's only MC/Jess/Chris if you don't bring him along.
This was the only time I did the horny route because I like making friends instead.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This was the only time I did the horny route because I like making friends instead.
I have no literal idea how what you described could have happened. I'll look into it with T4bbo when we have time.

Anyone else get anything similar?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have no literal idea how what you described could have happened. I'll look into it with T4bbo when we have time.

Anyone else get anything similar?
It looks like I may have missed something or another for I am missing 3 horny points of C. Babysitter 2018-02-01 15-15-43-69.jpg
Here is the save game if you want to take a look at it, it may show if I done something wrong.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes