Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just having some fun but this is all I could think of. I guess we must be doing something right if you hate the characters you are supposed to. You guys made a rough day a lot better... Thank you! :D

You need to stop Robert when Christine is sitting on his lap. If you do, and Jessica's horny level is high enough, you're good to go.
thanx

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
言語学者ではない外人だしなぁ、君は。そいつは日本語が喋れなくて単語を読んで言いたいだけ者に都合がいいし。:FeelsBadMan:
I'm out of practice but let me say:
私は本当に嫌いな人だし、ちょうど私を無視します

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm assuming you meant to say that you are a disagreeable person and to disregard you, but that's not what you typed. For example, your latter clause awkwardly states that you will ignore yourself. Anyway, my point was that such romanization is only good for people who can't speak Japanese but just want to read and say the vocab. The problem is that this is in a way that is detrimental to actually becoming fluent in the language.
As I said, I was out of practice. I was just being a dick generally. But Romaji is the worst if you actually want to learn Japanese at all. I totally agree. (I'm about 10 years out of practice, so I won't embarrass myself anymore with horrible Japanese.)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I understand that and that's fine. If I wanted to see the object of my affections get hit on by multiple dickheads I could just pull from my own memories and experiences in life unfortunately. I certainly don't play games like these to experience it and I would certainly not pay for that privilege. This game clearly has gone down a path that I don't like and that is that. I am disappointed and I think that is why I have checked back every now and then. This game has become an NTR minefield. You must watch every single step to avoid it. Not much fun for people except for those who are a fan of getting blown up. I know my criticism/opinion is unimportant and I honestly just believe we are all repeating ourselves at this point. As you've said "The game is what it is" and that's that.
I also don't like to see "my girl" in a game being taken by some other guy. But I guess devs said you can avoid this scenario. So it's OK for me, and it remains one of the best erotic games out there! Keep up the great work, devs!

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Guys... the semantics do not add much to this thread (neither does this post :)). You can argue if you want to romanice Japanese, or just call the city the way it is called in English. is Tokyo, Venezia is Venice, Sevilla is Seville and Antwerpen is Antwerp.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes