Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It really was.

Hey @Burt Reynolds Mustache, did you contribute to this update, specifically the beginning of the hot tub stuff? Because that was great - truly enjoyed the dialog for the first time in a long time, rather than just laughing at Christine being retarded.
Thanks for the praise. I'm happy you liked the dialog. What worked for you, and what didn't?

But to answer your question. The ideas for the basic scenes came from T4bbo and other team members. But I wrote nearly all the dialog and fleshed out the scenes for this update, as well as what went down and how. We're currently working on the next update. It's a team effort.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
As long as I don't encourage Christine to be promiscuous, I sure hope there will be a way from prevent from sharing her with anyone else, especially Silver or Robert. I want to punch both those idiots. I also hope there will be a way for Silver to get busted by the police and be out of the picture. Call me selfish but I want her all to myself.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the praise. I'm happy you liked the dialog. What worked for you, and what didn't?

But to answer your question. The ideas for the basic scenes came from T4bbo and other team members. But I wrote nearly all the dialog and fleshed out the scenes for this update, as well as what went down and how. We're currently working on the next update. It's a team effort.
Just wanted to let you know that who ever made the horny walkthrough has the hot tube truth or dare way out of whack and is not what the walkthrough says.

Reactions: Krull

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just wanted to let you know that who ever made the horny walkthrough has the hot tube truth or dare way out of whack and is not what the walkthrough says.
Let me guess: Christine picked Robert to sit on? If that's right probably points aren't precise in walkthrough again. You can not take him at all in any case without real worries

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Let me guess: Christine picked Robert to sit on? If that's right probably points aren't precise in walkthrough again. You can not take him at all in any case without real worries
No when following the walkthrough to get the proper points the hot tube scene for truth and dare is not as the walkthrough says it is, I was able to get Christine to sit on MC lap and thats not the problem, the walkthrough is off for what actually happens.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No when following the walkthrough to get the proper points the hot tube scene for truth and dare is not as the walkthrough says it is, I was able to get Christine to sit on MC lap and thats not the problem, the walkthrough is off for what actually happens.
Oh, that's annoying. It should be fixed with new installment I hope. And how do you find MC's routes so far after 2 updates?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, that's annoying. It should be fixed with new installment I hope. And how do you find MC's routes so far after 2 updates?
Its starting to get good but I don't really want the affair to continue for the office help.
And as long as I can block the NTR I am happy.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
So i finished the Friendship route following the walkthrough, it was super hot and i managed to keep that creep boss away from Christine.I'm now doing the Horny route but the walkthrough wants me to take the black guy to the appartment and i really really don't want to. So will i mess that route up if i don't take him with me ? He just makes my skin crawl.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes