fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Fucking annoys me when the whole update is just bug fixes. The game for me worked just fine till end so they couldn't of been that much of a problem.
If only there was some kind of list or description that summarized the changes. A log so to speak. A log of changes. Maybe they could call it a changelog. If only...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Fucking annoys me when the whole update is just bug fixes. The game for me worked just fine till end so they couldn't of been that much of a problem.
Clearly you haven't spent much time in this thread since release. Trust me when I say, I'm glad we won't have people asking about what to do the day after the hot tub anymore. Though, who am I kidding, we still will.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I have no pledge on this game so i have nothing to be annoyed about. just waiting patiently another month for a "free" update. And it's worth it most of the times. love this one

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@

Even better have silver have a hard on when he is falling and his dick ends up skull fucking him.
haha death by erection, i love it, let's hope the dev sees this and figures a way to make it happen!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If only there was some kind of list or description that summarized the changes. A log so to speak. A log of changes. Maybe they could call it a changelog. If only...
omg! i think you're on to something! i wonder if we can sell this idea to anyone tho.....

Reactions: Ironnitro

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Clearly you haven't spent much time in this thread since release. Trust me when I say, I'm glad we won't have people asking about what to do the day after the hot tub anymore. Though, who am I kidding, we still will.
and they'll do it immediately after the post that tells them what to do!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
omg i have come up with the perfect death for silver and robert, silver is on the roof forcing his secretary to give him head, she finally decides enough is enough and pushes him, he falls off the roof at the same time robert is walking below thinking about some bitch he just fucked and has a hard on too, as silver hits him, silver's cock goes into robert's mouth while robert's pops thru his trousers and ends up in silver's, it will be listed as a homosexual couple suicide in the papers and the secretary won't even be questioned..... how's that for the most freakisdh demise of two asshats?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
omg i have come up with the perfect death for silver and robert, silver is on the roof forcing his secretary to give him head, she finally decides enough is enough and pushes him, he falls off the roof at the same time robert is walking below thinking about some bitch he just fucked and has a hard on too, as silver hits him, silver's cock goes into robert's mouth while robert's pops thru his trousers and ends up in silver's, it will be listed as a homosexual couple suicide in the papers and the secretary won't even be questioned..... how's that for the most freakisdh demise of two asshats?
DEATH BY 69! scream the headlines. I like it :)

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
By the way, is the friendship route or the horny route the best, in order to get as much NTR as possible?

(Or is there some kind of third NTR route?)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
By the way, is the friendship route or the horny route the best, in order to get as much NTR as possible?

Im after that too, i choose the horny route and dont warn her for Silver and i invite Robert to the poolparty, so far it seems im on the right track with both. The danger is that you make her so horny that she fucks you instead if the configuration of the horny Points and friendship Points dont align well for the NTR route. So far there is no NTR walkthrough for 0.91

Reactions: Aerhyce

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
dear god that shower scene of christine and jessica was tasty the animation in it is very well done :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Outside of the hot tub stuff, there are two NTR routes. The Robert route, or the Silver route. I'm looking into ways that maybe they could mix again, but honestly the crazy forking in this last update would just get exponentially absurd if we did that. Never say never.

But as it stands. Silver, is the main opponent when Christine works for him, and Robert is the main opponent when Chrisitne is working on the blog. There may be cameos, but I can neither confirm nor deny that. (Originally people on the Silver route weren't even going to be able to invite Robert over, but T4bbo didn't want to lock that many people out of a big alternate scene and the ability to go toe to toe with Robert and try to come out on top.)

But yeah, if you want the most NTR, don't warn Christine, and let Christine dance with Robert, then invite him over. Of course for the most Robert content you MIGHT (I don't know the points for certain) need to be on the Jessica blog route. But it might be possible for Christine to have practically no affinity for the MC on the Silver route, but I have not tested it to be sure.

I also don't want it to seem that NTR is the bulk of the game. I consider those alternate routes for those who want them. MC is still the focus and the bulk of the scenes in the game (most updates). This isn't The Tyrant (not calling saddog out, just using it as a comparison).

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes