Nov 11, 2017
I mean, aside from the head canon ending, isn't that already possible? In fact, it appears to me, though I haven't tried because I do want Christine, that it's the girl who you ignore around Robert that ends up with Robert. So if you dance with Jess, Robert tries to get closer to Chris, and so on.
If you dance with Christine, Jessica actual shuts Robert down and you do the hot tub without him. But yes I do think that the game will let me do most of what I want on my main playthrough; which is good. But my dreams of revenge may go unanswered.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you dance with Christine, Jessica actual shuts Robert down and you do the hot tub without him. But yes I do think that the game will let me do most of what I want on my main playthrough; which is good. But my dreams of revenge may go unanswered.
Not entirely true. If you are on the Jess/Robert route even if you dance with Christine, Robert is still an option.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The lead writer seems to be a great dude with good understanding of what erotic Gameplay should be like so I'll give this a try and maybe I'll review it soon, thanks for sharing. (I had one of the earliest versions but I never had the time for it because I had no idea of what to expect & I also decided to wait for some advanced release hence my late arrival here)

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
you need to get christine to sit on robert in the jacuzzi and get pissed at him, the party will be over and jess will follow robert in his car.
and how do you get christine to do that, because is not in the walkthrought, and i have tried like 3 other routes and nothing

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The lead writer seems to be a great dude with good understanding of what erotic Gameplay should be like so I'll give this a try and maybe I'll review it soon, thanks for sharing. (I had one of the earliest versions but I never had the time for it because I had no idea of what to expect & I also decided to wait for some advanced release hence my late arrival here)
He really does seem to know how to write a good and sexy story.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
and how do you get christine to do that, because is not in the walkthrought, and i have tried like 3 other routes and nothing
you need to be on the robert route, ie you don't let christine meet mr.silver, you need to have low friendships point with christine and you need to not choose jess in the dildo scene with christine at jess' house, then in the bath tub scene when christine will be dared to sit on somebody's lap she will choose robert. at that point you need to have the MC intervening to stop the situation.

Nov 25, 2017
@T4bbo Finally, some action on this version (0.09). I liked how the characters in the story were connected in a natural way that led to the said action. I was pleasantly surprised when it happened. I look forward to the next release.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
looks like every game in this year will be with ntr... ntr everywhere (btw, don't mind me, im not trying to start war or something, just my thoughts)

Reactions: Frozen 92

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
you need to be on the robert route, ie you don't let christine meet mr.silver, you need to have low friendships point with christine and you need to not choose jess in the dildo scene with christine at jess' house, then in the bath tub scene when christine will be dared to sit on somebody's lap she will choose robert. at that point you need to have the MC intervening to stop the situation.
awsome, thanks. i already play the 2 routes on the walkthrough, and i notice when i unpacked the images that there are some images that u cant see following those routes. somebody should take some time and put a walkthrough that take care of the missing images, because they have to make some impact in the future right?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
awsome, thanks. i already play the 2 routes on the walkthrough, and i notice when i unpacked the images that there are some images that u cant see following those routes. somebody should take some time and put a walkthrough that take care of the missing images, because they have to make some impact in the future right?
those walkthroughs were made to maximize either the friendship or the lust points, they don't follow any of the routes. if you want to be sure to not miss any scene i'd advise you to unren the files and read the script.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
those walkthroughs were made to maximize either the friendship or the lust points, they don't follow any of the routes. if you want to be sure to not miss any scene i'd advise you to unren the files and read the script.
Actually they do follow the two MC routes. One will get you on the MC and Jess job with Robert as antagonist, and the other one will get you on the MC route with Silver as antagonist.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Actually they do follow the two MC routes. One will get you on the MC and Jess job with Robert as antagonist, and the other one will get you on the MC route with Silver as antagonist.
there aren't just 2 routes and following that walkthrough doesn't get the player to see all scenes.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
there aren't just 2 routes and following that walkthrough doesn't get the player to see all scenes.
Right, that's what I said. There are basically two MC/Christine routes, and they are the main routes of the game the walkthrough maximises Friendship on the route with Silver, and Horny on the route with Jess and Robert.. Other routes spring off of those. Those would be the NTR routes. And of course there are scenes and bits of dialog that are not covered in the walk through, but are hinted at. Eventually the goal is to have a full choice flowchart, but that takes a lot of time, and we only have so much.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Right, that's what I said. There are basically two MC/Christine routes, and they are the main routes of the game the walkthrough maximises Friendship on the route with Silver, and Horny on the route with Jess and Robert.. Other routes spring off of those. Those would be the NTR routes. And of course there are scenes and bits of dialog that are not covered in the walk through, but are hinted at. Eventually the goal is to have a full choice flowchart, but that takes a lot of time, and we only have so much.
Ok so there must be a reason friendship path get us not only more Frend points but Horny too,right?
Also can we expect the final of the game this year.If not do you consider to spli it like DmD?To not make it too big on space.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes