Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok so there must be a reason friendship path get us not only more Frend points but Horny too,right?
Also can we expect the final of the game this year.If not do you consider to spli it like DmD?To not make it too big on space.
It honestly just worked out that way. The point system is a little bit of a anchor around our necks because of some early decisions in development. People like it, and it's tied into the game pretty strong. I think the other reason is that different routes have different point opportunities too. So there is also that. What we did is made the system a fair bit more forgiving than it was in the past in this last update, but it isn't perfectly balanced yet.

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It honestly just worked out that way. The point system is a little bit of a anchor around our necks because of some early decisions in development. People like it, and it's tied into the game pretty strong. I think the other reason is that different routes have different point opportunities too. So there is also that. What we did is made the system a fair bit more forgiving than it was in the past in this last update, but it isn't perfectly balanced yet.
BTW I just need to ask-there won't be any type of rape/like MGfA/ or blackmail-rape/like in BB/ or obligation sex/like API/.And no matter the path/friend or horny/you can win Cristine?

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
that is a great question... cause friend route.. mr silvers yacht parts has kind of a potential rape feel imo.. and looking in the image files MC and Silver had a 'i might stick my dick in her while she sleeps' moment.. didn't see Silvers room scene in-game though

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Ouch, I can see why that would be so restricting. Honestly the points are a great system, but probably a bit too restrictive for the kind of branching you are doing with this game. It doesn't seem to be hurting the end experience though, so I think this will be a great experience for the entire team to learn for your projects down the line.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
BTW I just need to ask-there won't be any type of rape/like MGfA/ or blackmail-rape/like in BB/ or obligation sex/like API/.And no matter the path/friend or horny/you can win Cristine?
That's an interesting question. It's not something I like in general and I don't think it goes well with the theme of the game. I think there MIGHT be something that people would consider dub-con (as a VERY generous definition of that too.)

Now I won't promise that those topics won't ever be broached. Mainly because while I have a very strong general iea of where things are going, sometimes things change. In this coming update I have a few scenes that I did not plan that sort of happened because it made sense for the characters and where I wanted them to go. But IF that were the case, I honestly am not sure how I'd get a rape scene in with these characters that didn't make me a bit ill to write. So it's not a perfectly clear answer, but it is an answer.

As far as comparisons to the other games. No, any NTR here will not be of the trip-fall-on-someone's dick variety or of the magical personality transformation type.

Actually fuck that. I am totally writing a scene where that exact thing happens.

"You shouldn't have walked in heels tht day Chrisitne..."

that is a great question... cause friend route.. mr silvers yacht parts has kind of a potential rape feel imo.. and looking in the image files MC and Silver had a 'i might stick my dick in her while she sleeps' moment.. didn't see Silvers room scene in-game though
The Yacht is still at least two updates away, and we are figuring it out. I don't want to say much but I think it will have a lot of options for a lot of people.

Oh and since I forgot to say it before: Yes no matter which route you pick you can get with Christine. The game is about the relationship between her and the MC first and foremost. That will not change.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Oh and since I forgot to say it before: Yes no matter which route you pick you can get with Christine. The game is about the relationship between her and the MC first and foremost. That will not change.
You sure you don't want to throw in like another uncle who gets Christine's attention, sleeps with her and stalls the MC progression for 2 to 3 updates. :)

Reactions: kiteares

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's an interesting question. It's not something I like in general and I don't think it goes well with the theme of the game. I think there MIGHT be something that people would consider dub-con (as a VERY generous definition of that too.)

Now I won't promise that those topics won't ever be broached. Mainly because while I have a very strong general iea of where things are going, sometimes things change. In this coming update I have a few scenes that I did not plan that sort of happened because it made sense for the characters and where I wanted them to go. But IF that were the case, I honestly am not sure how I'd get a rape scene in with these characters that didn't make me a bit ill to write. So it's not a perfectly clear answer, but it is an answer.

As far as comparisons to the other games. No, any NTR here will not be of the trip-fall-on-someone's dick variety or of the magical personality transformation type.

Actually fuck that. I am totally writing a scene where that exact thing happens.

"You shouldn't have walked in heels tht day Chrisitne..."

The Yacht is still at least two updates away, and we are figuring it out. I don't want to say much but I think it will have a lot of options for a lot of people.

Thanks god.I was afriad all that non-incest patreon shit will lock that relationship.

T

Tony_Stark

What is with the "we"? look at your name, your supposed to sit back and watch other people put NTR in every game, not participate or take credit.:)
ntr fans are majority and u can't do anything about it, good for you ntr is avoidable

Reactions: Frozen 92
T

Tony_Stark

Umm I think you missed the point of my post, it wasn't a compliant about NTR. It was meant as a joke you have cuck in your name so your the one who doesn't......... ah nevermind I thought it was funny.:)
nah, not funny

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Now I won't promise that those topics won't ever be broached. Mainly because while I have a very strong general idea of where things are going, sometimes things change. In this coming update I have a few scenes that I did not plan that sort of happened because it made sense for the characters and where I wanted them to go. But IF that were the case, I honestly am not sure how I'd get a rape scene in with these characters that didn't make me a bit ill to write. So it's not a perfectly clear answer, but it is an answer.

"You shouldn't have walked in heels that day Christine..."

tbh.. if the some kind of force is added into the game but fits into the story.. since i see some kind of potential with Mr. Silver's party imo it works.. and get the MC choices like:

1. "go crash the party"
(where the MC arrives right before anything actually happens)

2."watch tv for a couple hours" (after which you get "go crash the party" again but with the MC arriving after Julia or some other not named girl gets forced, but still before Christine is)

3a."stay home for the night/do nothing" (with Christine coming home and telling the MC what happened with a game over)

3b."stay home for the night/do nothing" (with Christine never coming home and game over)

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
tbh.. if the some kind of force is added into the game but fits into the story.. since i see some kind of potential with Mr. Silver's party imo it works.. and get the MC choices like:

1. "go crash the party"

2."watch tv for a couple hours" (after which you get "go crash the party" again but with the MC arriving after Julia or some other not named girl gets forced, but still before Christine is)

3a."stay home for the night/do nothing" (with Christine coming home and telling the MC what happened with a game over)

3b."stay home for the night/do nothing" (with Christine never coming home and game over)
Hmmm 1 Sounds good, 2. Good, 3. Good and 4. That got kinda dark.:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You sure you don't want to throw in like another uncle who gets Christine's attention, sleeps with her and stalls the MC progression for 2 to 3 updates. :)
Well, now that you mention it, the MC's father Divad is being introduced next update. :eazyHype::eazyHype:

1. "go crash the party"

I am thinking in the right direction... but like I said that's still a ways away.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes