Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Some of you might not have seen what happened, it was talked about earlier in the thread, but basically T4bbo lost one of his rendering stations when his GPU pretty much caught fire. As a result we lost a ton of images dealing with the Karaoke scene. Because of that, we were kind of stuck. We decided to release a preview update to give our patrons something in the month of February at least. I understand the disappointment, but the plan is to have the next update coming much faster than usual, and it should have a lot of content.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i love the game and where it's heading.. imho i think as long as the MC (or Jess) gets to pop Christine's cherry, Mr Silver/Robert (or even Jess's Brother) can have some fun with her.. if she likes it, she continues playing around with one of them and the MC -or- she ends up hating them and never sees them again which brings her closer to the MC
Why the hell would I want her after she's been fucking other people?

Just wondering if you guys could elaborate on this. Is this an issue from early in the game or something on more recent updates?
I haven't played for a while, I was waiting for more content, so it's from a while ago where my issues with the MC started.

Being backed into a corner by Silver over software that anyone with any common sense, their own business and a knowledge of programming and the laws surrounding it which he'd have to know running that kind of business .... he would never have been in a situation like that.

From the second that deal went through he had Silver by the balls but, for reasons I can't fathom, the MC was castrated and turned into a pussy.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I haven't played for a while, I was waiting for more content, so it's from a while ago where my issues with the MC started.

Being backed into a corner by Silver over software that anyone with any common sense, their own business and a knowledge of programming and the laws surrounding it which he'd have to know running that kind of business .... he would never have been in a situation like that.

From the second that deal went through he had Silver by the balls but, for reasons I can't fathom, the MC was castrated and turned into a pussy.
Yeah that sounds like it's from pretty early on. Who knows maybe one day I'll have enough time to go back and fix up some dialog at least. But that takes time, which is in short supply when working on the next updates and the like.

As for where things are now, I am very much interested in making both the MC and Christine active participants in their stories, wherever they end up going.

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I can't remember if its 10 degrees of separation or 9, but anyways it all ties in together in the big scheme. The MC has the secretary who has the goods on the Silver's secretray, who has the goods on the whole operation, MC also knows that Silver is into bad shit, I mean basically his program can monitor Silver, and He knows about Jess's brother being a Perv. Now just need to find out how Robert can tie into his drug dealing to the big party on the yacht and we will be retired in the Bahamas with all that money. Plus it has always been hinted that Big Sis has something over MC. Maybe Christine is the love child between their incestuous ways lol. It is going to take Chris and MC to bring them all down before they can leave this shitty apartment.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
Some times I feel the MC is lame. He should be relatively smart with his background. He have all these wolves circling Christie and Jess. The last update there was a lot of tough choices in the hot tub scenes. It hard to protect both girls, and even when you do. It might lower points needed to swing Christine. Then all the crap from Mr. Silver. He has enough power and money to destroy MC. What ever happen with the earlier story with Jess joining forces to keep Christine away from him. Because there is obviously some hidden info there. That she knows Mr. Silver personally. Having two alpha males/wolves makes things hard. Unless the MC, wants to just use his software and spy on girls and watch others do the nasty to his niece. The hot girl who is Mr. Silver secretary should be doing the nasty with everyone. If she is falling for married man, who is kind of small potatoes. Kind of makes me think, he is crooked cop who is being paid by Mr. Silver. Maybe some sort of long play, to corrupt the girl. Making her feel safe since she is a cop. Even if you modify the points. I still find it hard to get the MC ahead of the ball game. You can get some action from Jess and Sonya. Except if you mess with Sonya early on, when ends the game. Because the cheating husband pays a visit. Then your next chance, Christine watches you. The MC needs some addition luck to playing thru this tough weave of choices.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Some of you might not have seen what happened, it was talked about earlier in the thread, but basically T4bbo lost one of his rendering stations when his GPU pretty much caught fire. As a result we lost a ton of images dealing with the Karaoke scene. Because of that, we were kind of stuck. We decided to release a preview update to give our patrons something in the month of February at least. I understand the disappointment, but the plan is to have the next update coming much faster than usual, and it should have a lot of content.
We, the public, just want to say thanks... and sorry for the frelling server (it should be a dictionary for the fuck words as they have been changed in the scifi tv series... frakking is another one, hahaha). Will wait for your future work (and for the fall of the niece)

Nov 24, 2017
The Silver and Robert stuff isn't going anywhere, it's part of the vision of the game, and it's kind of integral to what we want to offer to players.
Thank goodness, I'm really digging the Silver route. When playing the game I don't really picture myself as the MC, but as Silver and I'm slowly taking his girl away from him and there's nothing he can do. It's absolutely delicious.

I'm also liking the main storyline where I'll picture myself as the MC trying to protect my girl from Silver and Robert.

Being able to basically, in my mind, play both sides of it is great. One where the MC is a chump and me as Silver takes his girl and the other where I'm the MC and block Silver's moves to take my girl. The duality of it is just so hedonistic.

Keep up the good work.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
We, the public, just want to say thanks... and sorry for the frelling server (it should be a dictionary for the fuck words as they have been changed in the scifi tv series... frakking is another one, hahaha). Will wait for your future work (and for the fall of the niece)
Thanks for the kind words. It's appreciated. It was an insane month, right after another insane month.

Next update I hope more NTR contents :D
Well, I will neither confirm nor deny, but consider where things could be going as we're in the middle of a date.

Thank goodness, I'm really digging the Silver route. When playing the game I don't really picture myself as the MC, but as Silver and I'm slowly taking his girl away from him and there's nothing he can do. It's absolutely delicious.

I'm also liking the main storyline where I'll picture myself as the MC trying to protect my girl from Silver and Robert.

Being able to basically, in my mind, play both sides of it is great. One where the MC is a chump and me as Silver takes his girl and the other where I'm the MC and block Silver's moves to take my girl. The duality of it is just so hedonistic.

Keep up the good work.
A lot of people like playing the game this way. So I hope you like what we have in store.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
At first I was pfft crappy update....then I remembered about the meltdown.
That is shit and my heart goes out to you!! I made outfits for a game and had a hard die on my taking everything with it. Luckily the owner of the host server was nice enough to pull all my pngs and send me a copy, but I lost 1000's of layers in that. Ya know what? I learnt to back stuff. It's a hard one to learn and hope you get back on track soon.
What there was there (only done 1 playthrough), I enjoyed and the renders are lovely as ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to the remainder of the update and what comes next.

Best I can do to support you atm is link you in my sig :FeelsBadMan:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks bro! But really after losing ten of thousands $ worth of investment in Bitgrail incident this month and fact that one guy I knew got killed with his gf by government mafia recently cannot compete anything really...
Sorry to hear about your troubles and those of your friend. Slovakia by any chance?

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
rofl, this game had potensial long time ago, last 2-3 updates has been absolut shit, going nowhere. 1.0 he says the game is now, and still no action with the girl who is living with u.

Reactions: Bosetti

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
At first I was pfft crappy update....then I remembered about the meltdown.
That is shit and my heart goes out to you!! I made outfits for a game and had a hard die on my taking everything with it. Luckily the owner of the host server was nice enough to pull all my pngs and send me a copy, but I lost 1000's of layers in that. Ya know what? I learnt to back stuff. It's a hard one to learn and hope you get back on track soon.
What there was there (only done 1 playthrough), I enjoyed and the renders are lovely as ever.
Looking forward to the remainder of the update and what comes next.

Best I can do to support you atm is link you in my sig :FeelsBadMan:
Hey, whatever support you can give, that's great. If you like the game, toss a review, who knows, maybe one day we'll end up in the popular games section. The thread has nearly 1.3 million views after all.

rofl, this game had potensial long time ago, last 2-3 updates has been absolut shit, going nowhere. 1.0 he says the game is now, and still no action with the girl who is living with u.
Well, sorry to hear you haven't been a fan of the previous update and this one. This one got cut short due to pretty shitty circumstances. I do like to think that we've been moving things forward at a pretty good pace in the last update, and I think next update should make people pretty happy. Was there something you would have liked to see in the last update? As there was at least a little action with Christine there. But in either case, thanks for giving the game a shot.

Ok, since this month's update was so short... I can't show any renders as I don't have them but.

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes