Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I'm doing the horny route but when I get to day 9, I'm still going with my niece for her business trip. Did I miss something?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I always thought 1 1/2 day content per update is weird because it's awkward size, but I didn't mean it to change into 1/2 day content for an update instead lol

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I think I get what you are saying. Look, I came on last update, and one of my major goals is, and continues to be fleshing out the characters so that they feel "real". With the MC it's a little tougher at times because of the choices that the player is given. Is he a uber-perv molesting Christine in her sleep? Is he a player, banging everything that moves, how does he deal with the competition? In 0.9 I made a effort to have him be a bit more pro-active, and a little less creepy, whether or not that succeeded (It's looking like it might not have for you) is the question. Still I appreciate the feedback, and I will say that the plan for the main routes moves more in the direction you will hopefully like. This was planned already, so I hope you like him more in the future.
I did not played the most recent update, i only know that is short and Mc related (if soo im really happy) but maybe i'll wait the next one to have a bigger immersion.
With that said i have a soft spot for sweet/naive characters and the niece in this game is possibly one of my favourite, the ''problem'' is mostly the fact that, as someone said before me, for the MC to realize that other people are really into her he has to slam him face into that repeatedly.
For now i understand that the game is putting some heavy basis for ntr content soo even if im really agaist that (mainly cause niece is too well written to be wasted as a ''corruption character'', unless she became really dumb or slutty i can't see how the ntr would fit, but thats subjective) i keep my mouth shut and i keep playing.

I have one question tho, i will never play the sharing/ntr route and the first time i played the game it took me 15 min to realize what i had to do to get N to not have a dream about Silver/Robert (Hah see now i remember the name! haha) in the sofa scene and i hated it!
Since the Dev decided to focus on the relation between her and MC and i guess we will finally have some feelings instead of a really really naive girl to ''protect'' (obviously i only talk for the no ntr players) can i expect to enjoy a bit more gameplay without having to make sure she gets ''charmed'' by the other characters at least once per update?

I don't want to sound rude saying that and i know the game is made soo people with ntr kinks can enjoy themselves too but i think (and these are speculation cause i can only talk for myself) that No sharing path player would get annoyed at some point if they have to keep being a ''shiny armor knight'' in a game that soo far is decently realistic. I mean the girl is naive not stupid an she is not a slut soo if she has feelings for mc (even if they are conflicting considering the taboo scenario of the game) she should try to keep the other mens at distance, unless of course you plan on making her run into them trying to forget the uncle (have mercy and don't use that cliché it's soo annoying and would make her look childish and dumb as hell even tho would make good material for ntr players), i mean she still has her cherry unpopped, that would be ridicoulus.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys thanks for the continued feedback. Don't have the time right now to get into details with a few of these, but hopefully I can later today.

And as for those who feel the update is short. Yep. It is. As I've said before one of our rendering stations died a burning painful death and we lost a ton of renders. New update should be longer and a lot spicier. If you want more details they're both on the Patreon and earlier in the thread. And that just added on to other personal issues that T4bbo mentioned as well. It's been an insane month. For sure.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I tried to stay on the Silver path. Wasn't Christine supposed to go on a date with Silver? Did I make some wrong choices, or was the date not included in the update?

When I ended Christine was at 23 orange / 29 red points, fwiw.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He's the guy people fear might take away their woman.
This, right here, is why I don't relate to this whole ntr/cheating/whateverthekidscallitthesedays.

What kind of warped view of relationships do people have that they need to fear someone "taking their woman"?

The only people that have a chance of that happening to are those that have absolutely no idea about how realtionships work or those with women that sleep around. Other than that, nobody fears someone taking their woman, that isn't how women or relationships work.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
This, right here, is why I don't relate to this whole ntr/cheating/whateverthekidscallitthesedays.

What kind of warped view of relationships do people have that they need to fear someone "taking their woman"?

The only people that have a chance of that happening to are those that have absolutely no idea about how realtionships work or those with women that sleep around. Other than that, nobody fears someone taking their woman, that isn't how women or relationships work.
You like to talk a lot about how "women or relationships work", though you have an incredibly limited perspective. People who get off from NTR may be very self-conscious or perhaps insecure, thinking their partner deserves someone better, or they just get off on humiliation.

I usually don't like it, but I play this game as NTR because the MC really seems to fit the role and the story really plays with the idea. As a player you're ultimately in control, but that makes someone more powerful like Silver an interesting dynamic.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I tried to stay on the Silver path. Wasn't Christine supposed to go on a date with Silver? Did I make some wrong choices, or was the date not included in the update?

When I ended Christine was at 23 orange / 29 red points, fwiw.
Your MC probably has more points than Silver does. It's an invisible score but if you had Silver alone in the Hotel with Christine and had her fantasize about him twice then you should be good.

Reactions: drowsy

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
You like to talk a lot about how "women or relationships work", though you have an incredibly limited perspective. People who get off from NTR may be very self-conscious or perhaps insecure, thinking their partner deserves someone better, or they just get off on humiliation.

I usually don't like it, but I play this game as NTR because the MC really seems to fit the role and the story really plays with the idea. As a player you're ultimately in control, but that makes someone more powerful like Silver an interesting dynamic.
My issue with the game in a nutshell. The MC looks like is made to be a cuck, i'm trying to convince myself is not or keep hoping that he will grow some balls but in the end thats a fact.
So far the MC is perfect for the cuck role in a ntr game.

The dev in my opinion should decide a direction for his game, if ntr is optional the MC should not be as is it at the moment. I don't like ntr and i know probably alot of people like me would stop playing the game if ntr would become the main genre BUT with a mc like that the story has to pick a direction soon (genre wise) or as i said develope ''better'' the mc to fit a non ntr route.

Reactions: Darkaura

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It was a very short update indeed, but it was a very good 1, finally it was meant for the main characters, I really enjoyed that, no grinding and especially, no ntr bullshit to try to avoid, it was nice. :)

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
It was a very short update indeed, but it was a very good 1, finally it was meant for the main characters, I really enjoyed that, no grinding and especially, no ntr bullshit to try to avoid, it was nice. :)
REALLY!?! worth play or wait one more update for more juicy stuff?
Sorry im getting overhyped haha

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
REALLY!?! worth play or wait one more update for more juicy stuff?
Sorry im getting overhyped haha
That's entirely up to you my friend, if you do decide to play it, you won't waste much time, cause as I mentioned, it's short playtime but well worth it in my own opinion. :)

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
That's entirely up to you my friend, if you do decide to play it, you won't waste much time, cause as I mentioned, it's short playtime but well worth it in my own opinion. :)
Mmm since the dev want to focus on the mc i'd hope to get a great experience next month.
Would be great if the ntr would trigger only if you want it instead that you having to avoid it every single time since it's considered optional, while at the me moment is ''Play it perfect or you get fucked''.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes