pot123

Aug 6, 2017
@Djd3 It depends what you're looking from this game if you want to play it now or wait. This is focused on developing the relationship of the MC and Christine and talking about the events of last update. If you want sexual content, you're honestly not missing out on much by skipping it.

Reactions: Darkaura

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
@Djd3 It depends what you're looking from this game if you want to play it now or wait. This is focused on developing the relationship of the MC and Christine and talking about the events of last update. If you want sexual content, you're honestly not missing out on much by skipping it.
Ye i read that this was the dev intentions from that my doubts. its not the lack of sexuality that stops me more the fact that the updates end in the middle of the day and till now i didn really care but if the story finally start having some depth i dont wanna be left hanging.
(i dont care about the mc job, antagonists, etc not even half as much as the mc Christine relationship, which is sad considering that we had to wait the last month update to finally starting to get there).

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
You like to talk a lot about how "women or relationships work", though you have an incredibly limited perspective. People who get off from NTR may be very self-conscious or perhaps insecure, thinking their partner deserves someone better, or they just get off on humiliation.

I usually don't like it, but I play this game as NTR because the MC really seems to fit the role and the story really plays with the idea. As a player you're ultimately in control, but that makes someone more powerful like Silver an interesting dynamic.
I'm not a fan of NTR either but when it comes to insecurities I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, especially with all the whining there is on these forums about being made a "cuck" and having fits that their imaginary girls getting with someone else.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Your MC probably has more points than Silver does. It's an invisible score but if you had Silver alone in the Hotel with Christine and had her fantasize about him twice then you should be good.
That's nice to know. You might add a line to the game to make this clear. A phone call where she turns down Silver or something. Right now it looks like the dev just forgot about the date with Silver.

Edit: It's actually a pretty huge step in their relationship. It would be a shame if the player never found out that she chose the MC over Silver.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR either but when it comes to insecurities I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, especially with all the whining there is on these forums about being made a "cuck" and having fits that their imaginary girls getting with someone else.
I think both are the case. If someone is very insecure about cuckolding and have to announce that they hate it, they're already practically in the same sentiment as a cuck.

Reactions: Zeeke

kays

Jan 4, 2018
where there no new naughty´ish scenes in the last update? just the bowling resturant date?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice update to continue building relationship with Christine. Can't wait to see what happens next

Reactions: fyahrebel

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yup, Josh is Jess's brother. Poor dude:( I had such a plans for him... If only OhWee knew that his legacy won't be carried on... I guess I have to be strong for the sake of Robert and Silver:/ At least noone said homeless dude won't get any action \m/
Honestly Josh existed as he did pretty much entirely due to OhWee, OhWee did the renders for the scenes and everything. I have no feel for the character outside of some basic stuff, and I just felt that development time could be better spent on the other antagonists. I am sorry to disappoint you guys who were waiting for more Josh stuff, but I think you'll enjoy what I have planned for Silver and Robert.

My issue with the game in a nutshell. The MC looks like is made to be a cuck, i'm trying to convince myself is not or keep hoping that he will grow some balls but in the end thats a fact.
So far the MC is perfect for the cuck role in a ntr game.

The dev in my opinion should decide a direction for his game, if ntr is optional the MC should not be as is it at the moment. I don't like ntr and i know probably alot of people like me would stop playing the game if ntr would become the main genre BUT with a mc like that the story has to pick a direction soon (genre wise) or as i said develope ''better'' the mc to fit a non ntr route.
Avoidable... If you follow the walk-through. Otherwise you are likely to hit it.

The story and writing in this update is miles better than previous ones, with the inner thoughts being expressed, and far more sensible choices and responses.
I'm curious to see how you guys react to the second half of the date and beyond. A lot of character stuff with Christine and the MC (and actually a lot of Character work for the antagonists too, but only if you choose those routes.)
One thing that kinda still puzzles me is how many people think they need to play "perfect" now I'm pretty close to the game at this point, so maybe it's easier than I think to fall into NTR, but it really seems pretty easy to avoid, and the routes are telegraphed pretty well I thought. With Silver just you know, don't be a dick and tell your niece that he's a fucking sexual predator. And don't let her room with the sexual predator either. Once that's done you'd have to WORK to get Silver and Christine together and I'm still not entirely sure it's even possible.

With Robert, again he's a little trickier, but the safe choices should be pretty obvious there too. Don't have Christine fantasize about him, think hard about whether or not you want her to dance with him, and if all else fails don't take him along for truth or dare. But even if you do, you can come out on top, especially where Christine is concerned.

That's nice to know. You might add a line to the game to make this clear. A phone call where she turns down Silver or something. Right now it looks like the dev just forgot about the date with Silver.

Edit: It's actually a pretty huge step in their relationship. It would be a shame if the player never found out that she chose the MC over Silver.
Fair points. I'll check the script and make sure it's all working as intended, but her saying she didn't want to go out with Silver might not be a bad bit of dialog to add. For Robert too I suppose.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Honestly Josh existed as he did pretty much entirely due to OhWee, OhWee did the renders for the scenes and everything. I have no feel for the character outside of some basic stuff, and I just felt that development time could be better spent on the other antagonists. I am sorry to disappoint you guys who were waiting for more Josh stuff, but I think you'll enjoy what I have planned for Silver and Robert.
That's fine. I'm just always up for more characters and options. I know development doesn't like endless complexity. Ohwee's ideas were incest based from what I've read so I guess we can at least expect Jess to act somewhat rational now. Since you didn't mention homeless dude I still have hopes for a hidden routes \m/ For now Robert and Mr. Mike will entertain me enough if they're willing to finish their dates decently.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
That's fine. I'm just always up for more characters and options. I know development doesn't like endless complexity. Ohwee's ideas were incest based from what I've read so I guess we can at least expect Jess to act somewhat rational now. Since you didn't mention homeless dude I still have hopes for a hidden routes \m/ For now Robert and Mr. Mike will entertain me enough if they're willing to finish their dates decently.
And who knows maybe I can get you to root for an MC for once? Stranger things have happened.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
One thing that kinda still puzzles me is how many people think they need to play "perfect"
I'd like to chime in on this, and give you my personal experience with the game itself. I never really had any problems with the NTR stuff. It's pretty obvious what choices can lead you into a path you may not want, but I feel it's harder to get Christine to like you as much as you'd like. Unless you save at every choice, and see how many friendship/love points a response will get you, you'll probably miss out on certain tidbits. On my first play through (without a walkthrough), I missed out on the topless massage, I missed out on her masturbating if you do massage her, etc. I had to play through the game again to see all these things with a walkthrough. I feel like there's a lot of choices that are "good" choices, but they're not the "best" choice.

Reactions: berny

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'd like to chime in on this, and give you my personal experience with the game itself. I never really had any problems with the NTR stuff. It's pretty obvious what choices can lead you into a path you may not want, but I feel it's harder to get Christine to like you as much as you'd like. Unless you save at every choice, and see how many friendship/love points a response will get you, you'll probably miss out on certain tidbits. On my first play through (without a walkthrough), I missed out on the topless massage, I missed out on her masturbating if you do massage her, etc. I had to play through the game again to see all these things with a walkthrough. I feel like there's a lot of choices that are "good" choices, but they're not the "best" choice.
Ok that is fair, and I actually agree with it. It's something we would like to eventually fix (and we did a little by giving out more points and reducing some penalties) in the future, but the point system is pretty heavily tied in to the early game especially. I guess it's part of the problem when you have a game in development, one especially that was T4bbo's first attempt at making something, and all the pitfalls that that can entail. My goal at least with the newer updates is to provide more in game feedback about stuff that may go right or wrong, and to make sure that all works.

Trust me, if you look back at posts I made before I joined the team I was big on talking about how tight the gating for stuff was. So I totally get you.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes