botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, losing renders makes the short update perfectly understandable, but still, not even getting to the end of the date.... damn.

But I like that Christine dooesn't back down again, but really starts to consider the MC as her romantic partner.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Is this actually a full game download or just a teaser? just read wut was on the first page... so meh ,_,

from what that was read, my head was sayin -gotta pay to play the full game-..?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Which character do you think is the bad one in story?
MC = Wants to fuck his niece. Peeps on her all the time and uses the situation to grope her whenever he finds a gap. He is blackmailing Jessica for a cam show... And it goes on.
Mr.Silver = Same as MC , he wants to fuck Christine. He will use the program that MC did to peep on girls to bend them his will. Actually he is quite similar to MC if you compare them as perversion.
Robert = He is the honest one. He can say directly his intention to the girls. He told them that i want to fuck you and he also told them that he is a drug dealer. He seems a bit vulgar and dengerous.

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any way I can see all the pictures? I feel I miss a few opportunities, even I started the game and tried a different way :/

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes