Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can we get a changelog? I remember it playing a few versions ago when it capped at no sex or BJ's

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I'm curious to see how you guys react to the second half of the date and beyond. A lot of character stuff with Christine and the MC (and actually a lot of Character work for the antagonists too, but only if you choose those routes.)
One thing that kinda still puzzles me is how many people think they need to play "perfect" now I'm pretty close to the game at this point, so maybe it's easier than I think to fall into NTR, but it really seems pretty easy to avoid, and the routes are telegraphed pretty well I thought. With Silver just you know, don't be a dick and tell your niece that he's a fucking sexual predator. And don't let her room with the sexual predator either. Once that's done you'd have to WORK to get Silver and Christine together and I'm still not entirely sure it's even possible.

With Robert, again he's a little trickier, but the safe choices should be pretty obvious there too. Don't have Christine fantasize about him, think hard about whether or not you want her to dance with him, and if all else fails don't take him along for truth or dare. But even if you do, you can come out on top, especially where Christine is concerned.
I see what you are saying and i agree partially, ntr is avoidable in this game no doubt about it but i doesnt feel it optional.
Let me explain; the first ten updates of this game doesnt feel like they follow the plot of the story, there is not much of a story development regard the relation between Mc and Christine even tho its the plot of the game.
The game spend most of his time reminding you that:
- MC wants sell his program and fuck his niece (the order in that is important)
- MC is a freaking pervert
- Jessica is a ''down on earth'' slut
- Your secretary is going to be the first you will get laid with first
- The antagonists are way better than the MC in almost every way, charm, money, power, influence, etc (as far as i know Robert gets Jessica while the best you get is a BJ, didn see the first one tho i just read here maybe someone said bullshit)
- You can make Christine get fucked by other people (this is almost a constant reminder)

These are some of the points this game make clear in the updates so far (the one i like the least).
So far i feel like the game doenst want me to have a romance with Christine, i mean the game really wants me to be:
1) a pervert (can i please stop having to peek on Christine every time i can and try to get into her pants when she is awake?)
2) a douche (i wanna fuck Jessica but why do i have to blackmail her!?)
3) Open minded obout sharing (the game doesnt say that directly but with the other characters trying their moves with her constantly i feel like in one of those mobile games ''Hey i wanna remind you that you can get her fucked in the ass by others for only 4.99'', that my feeling at least)

Now it's only fair to say some good things.
- The 0.9 was incredibly good compared to the rest of the game, the nightclub scene was gold for me.
Even tho i picked Christine for the dance i tried with the other girl too and seeing her refusing her Robert made me rub my hands haha.
- The kiss scene after the tub is a step in the right direction for the player that won't share the female characters, finally we are making the MC move closer to N and more importantly her close to him and not the others.
- I liked the fact that i can make her horny level high even with all the friend point needed for the kiss.

There is only on last thing i'd like to say, why cant you just make routes? I mean i get that the game is more fluid if the choices affect directly the game and don't have different branches but as i said before Christine is naive not stupid nor a slut soo having her recieving advances/gifts/invites by others and having the MC to interfere all the time doenst make sense if she is starting to have feelings for him.
Its pretty clear that the community playing this game is divided between who wants sharing and who wont, and im pretty sure that the people that like both doesnt mind playing multiple times (i wouldnt), soo why can you just split the game in like 3/5 months when i'd hope the relation between MC and niece will finally start to grow? To be fair if the dev would say something like this i would trow my money right away cause the game is really solid.
That would probably make most people happy and i assume would stop the constant ntr/no ntr war that happend every new update haha.

Sorry for long post i had to get it all out of my chest soo i can stop complain in little paragraphs.
Have a nice day everybody,
D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It is a ntr game if you want to. It is not a ntr game if you don't want to.
Follow the walkhthrough from OP and you won't get any NTR scene but ignore the warnings and choose opposite options then you will face with ntr.
I didn't understand what confused you.
Thank you now i know i can avoid it that is good i just played another game with a scene an i need a calm game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Avoidable more then optional from what I can see. Avoiding the Silver route is fairly obvious and avoiding the Robert route simply requires you to manage the friend/horny points correctly.
Actually avoiding Robert is less about Friend/Horny points and more about not putting Christine in certain situations with Robert, and also not focusing on him. These things include thinking about him when at Jess' house masturbating, dancing with him, or leaving Christine alone to be comforted by him. Pretty basic stuff.

It is true though, that Christine will cut him a LOT more slack if her Horny Points are higher than her Friend points though. But even then, she has to be into him in the first place.

Nov 11, 2017
Trust me, if you look back at posts I made before I joined the team I was big on talking about how tight the gating for stuff was. So I totally get you.
I wonder if part of the reason some find the MC not proactive enough is because of the points system. For example if Christine turns down Robert/Silver for the date, that is her decision (which is a nice character development of Christine IMO) but it is also due to the MCs good choices in the game, however unless you have played the other routes there is little reason to know of Christines decision. Some inner monologue or statement by Christine to the MC might give those on the MC route more 'feel good' emotions while playing. Little tweaks like this might help. Anyroad liking the game, better luck with the next update.

Nov 11, 2017
Actually avoiding Robert is less about Friend/Horny points and more about not putting Christine in certain situations with Robert, and also not focusing on him. These things include thinking about him when at Jess' house masturbating, dancing with him, or leaving Christine alone to be comforted by him. Pretty basic stuff.

It is true though, that Christine will cut him a LOT more slack if her Horny Points are higher than her Friend points though. But even then, she has to be into him in the first place.
Fair enough, Roberts my least favourite so I tend to check his route as an afterthought.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I see what you are saying and i agree partially, ntr is avoidable in this game no doubt about it but i doesnt feel it optional.
Let me explain; the first ten updates of this game doesnt feel like they follow the plot of the story, there is not much of a story development regard the relation between Mc and Christine even tho its the plot of the game.
The game spend most of his time reminding you that:
- MC wants sell his program and fuck his niece (the order in that is important)
- MC is a freaking pervert
- Jessica is a ''down on earth'' slut
- Your secretary is going to be the first you will get laid with first
- The antagonists are way better than the MC in almost every way, charm, money, power, influence, etc (as far as i know Robert gets Jessica while the best you get is a BJ, didn see the first one tho i just read here maybe someone said bullshit)
- You can make Christine get fucked by other people (this is almost a constant reminder)

These are some of the points this game make clear in the updates so far (the one i like the least).
So far i feel like the game doenst want me to have a romance with Christine, i mean the game really wants me to be:
1) a pervert (can i please stop having to peek on Christine every time i can and try to get into her pants when she is awake?)
2) a douche (i wanna fuck Jessica but why do i have to blackmail her!?)
3) Open minded obout sharing (the game doesnt say that directly but with the other characters trying their moves with her constantly i feel like in one of those mobile games ''Hey i wanna remind you that you can get her fucked in the ass by others for only 4.99'', that my feeling at least)

Now it's only fair to say some good things.
- The 0.9 was incredibly good compared to the rest of the game, the nightclub scene was gold for me.
Even tho i picked Christine for the dance i tried with the other girl too and seeing her refusing her Robert made me rub my hands haha.
- The kiss scene after the tub is a step in the right direction for the player that won't share the female characters, finally we are making the MC move closer to N and more importantly her close to him and not the others.
- I liked the fact that i can make her horny level high even with all the friend point needed for the kiss.

There is only on last thing i'd like to say, why cant you just make routes? I mean i get that the game is more fluid if the choices affect directly the game and don't have different branches but as i said before Christine is naive not stupid nor a slut soo having her recieving advances/gifts/invites by others and having the MC to interfere all the time doenst make sense if she is starting to have feelings for him.
Its pretty clear that the community playing this game is divided between who wants sharing and who wont, and im pretty sure that the people that like both doesnt mind playing multiple times (i wouldnt), soo why can you just split the game in like 3/5 months when i'd hope the relation between MC and niece will finally start to grow? To be fair if the dev would say something like this i would trow my money right away cause the game is really solid.
That would probably make most people happy and i assume would stop the constant ntr/no ntr war that happend every new update haha.

Sorry for long post i had to get it all out of my chest soo i can stop complain in little paragraphs.
Have a nice day everybody,
D
A lot to unpack there. So let me say thank you for the feedback before anything else.

If I understand you right, the difference for you between optional, and avoidable NTR for you is that in avoidable NTR the knowledge than the threat is there stays around. While in optional NTR you can just say "I don't want to see the competition at all" or something similar.

I see your point, though to me, I still consider it optional because it is in no way the default. But I don't want to get too much into semantics here.

As for the rest of your post. I actually agree a lot. I can say this, the focus from here on out is going to be pretty clear. It's one of the reasons I'm frustrated myself at what happened with losing so much of this update. You guys can see a bit of where we are going but I think the focus will become clearer in the future.

As for Christine, she isn't stupid or a slut. Absolutely true. But she's not super naive or uninterested in sex and stuff either. Smart girls striking out on their own for the first time, sometimes fall for guys who are bad news. Or they get involved in situations that they might not be prepared for. I consider Christine as a character with her own wants, needs, insecurities, and talents. Anything that happens, whatever the route, she should feel like the same character.

But as I have said before. The focus will always be primarily on the MC and Christine, especially from here on out if you are on one of the main two routes. As I said before in this thread, the relationship between the MC and Christine is starting in full, and we'll see where it goes.

Thanks again for the feedback. And I hope you enjoy what's coming down the pipe.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , Hey man , i was thinking , wouldn't be better (or Realistic since we play as uncle) to see Robert or Mr.Silver date from MC's vision? I mean he has feelings for Christine and doesn't trust both guys and it would be more realistic for uncle to get jealousy and chase them from distance? And if things are getting hot , MC can always interrupt them at the very last minute or watch. This would give players to avoid NTR just in time or watching it from MC's vision would make it more hot. There will be consequences of course like Christine would be very mad againts MC since he doesn't trust her and follows like creep etc. I am not a writer like you but it is just an idea. I am sure you guys will make it as perfect as possible.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That would add a lot of complexity to the future development as MC isn't necesarily into Christine. When I'm on a pure Robert/Silver route he doesn't like them but he doesn't seem to be interested in Christine. That's the case only if you mix choices. I wouldn't mind that but it would be hard for developers

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , Hey man , i was thinking , wouldn't be better (or Realistic since we play as uncle) to see Robert or Mr.Silver date from MC's vision? I mean he has feelings for Christine and doesn't trust both guys and it would be more realistic for uncle to get jealousy and chase them from distance? And if things are getting hot , MC can always interrupt them at the very last minute or watch. This would give players to avoid NTR just in time or watching it from MC's vision would make it more hot. There will be consequences of course like Christine would be very mad againts MC since he doesn't trust her and follows like creep etc. I am not a writer like you but it is just an idea. I am sure you guys will make it as perfect as possible.
It's not a bad idea. I think it would have to be in a situation where it makes sense for something like that to happen. I'd need it to make a level of real world (ish) sense, too. But who knows, maybe you'll see something like that in the future?

And what @Ignazzio says is true as well. It's something again, that has to make sense for the characters and the situation, without going nuts on the complexity.

Reactions: MrJ and RedGlow

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What's weird is that YOU raise those horny points but then she MAY behave differently towards other men... makes lotta sense -.-

I kinda liked the Big Brother system with Eric better, if there's gonna be a guy give me a chance to get rid of him for good or different stats for each of us.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What's weird is that YOU raise those horny points but then she MAY behave differently towards other men... makes lotta sense -.-

I kinda liked the Big Brother system with Eric better, if there's gonna be a guy give me a chance to get rid of him for good or different stats for each of us.
I've talked about the issues with the point system before. Think of it more as a general horny level or affinity for love and romance perhaps. Also , the other guys CAN raise or lower those scores too it's just they have less chances to do so.

As for the Eric system. That doesn't quite work the same way in a straight narrative game.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes