Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Go the Friendship route, there are not so many naughty scenes but it's save and when she get's on "Business trip" be a good "Woodguard" and stay in the hotel, don't give her to drink to much, ;) Anyway Silver got Sonyas hubbi then on the Crosshair, and u can use it to ur advantage,
If you go the more horny route can you still stop the NTR stuff? Also i gave her a lot to drink and got no NTR on the trip.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
A lot to unpack there. So let me say thank you for the feedback before anything else.

If I understand you right, the difference for you between optional, and avoidable NTR for you is that in avoidable NTR the knowledge than the threat is there stays around. While in optional NTR you can just say "I don't want to see the competition at all" or something similar.

I see your point, though to me, I still consider it optional because it is in no way the default. But I don't want to get too much into semantics here.

As for the rest of your post. I actually agree a lot. I can say this, the focus from here on out is going to be pretty clear. It's one of the reasons I'm frustrated myself at what happened with losing so much of this update. You guys can see a bit of where we are going but I think the focus will become clearer in the future.

As for Christine, she isn't stupid or a slut. Absolutely true. But she's not super naive or uninterested in sex and stuff either. Smart girls striking out on their own for the first time, sometimes fall for guys who are bad news. Or they get involved in situations that they might not be prepared for. I consider Christine as a character with her own wants, needs, insecurities, and talents. Anything that happens, whatever the route, she should feel like the same character.

But as I have said before. The focus will always be primarily on the MC and Christine, especially from here on out if you are on one of the main two routes. As I said before in this thread, the relationship between the MC and Christine is starting in full, and we'll see where it goes.

Thanks again for the feedback. And I hope you enjoy what's coming down the pipe.
Ok in real life i'm the jelous type and maybe that lead to me not being able to explain myself clearly.
IF the game would give the chance of ''no competition'' i wouldnt even play it, the whole point of this game compared to others is that you have to make the girl fall for you while others try to do the same, and they actually have a chance to do soo, not like they are always the ''bad guys'' and mc the ''prince charming''.

With all the ''ntr rant'' i meant that if i go full romance route, as i am and will always be going for, Christine should share the feelings and trying to be with MC and not with others. To use your words she is interested in sex and stuff but not ''extremely sexually frustraded'' to the point she would love to try all the fucking in the world more than the feelings she have/will have for the MC (Since we are tanking about a realistic story that would be only logic, or maybe i really got lucky in my real life experiences and never met a girl like this haha).

About the upcoming dates between niece and Silver/Robert i cant remember if those are optional or must happend, can you refresh me on that?
Even more important i hope that will not make the game a ''missing out experience'' meaning that if i don't like ntr i will lose scenes. In my opinion if the game says that the ntr is optional for every scene of this genre there should be a counterpart for people who dislike it.
If Christine fool around with S/R on ntr path she should get mad (to say the least) and react on romance path but not only that, there should be a scene (maybe later on that day that wont happend if you let the others have her).

In the end it's a realistic story soo if the player wants Christine with the MC she should not be other cause lets be real,
even i prefer Robert over the MC and if i had to choose i would pick him if i were her but having multiple guys at the same time doesnt fit her character. Soo please dont make it soo Christine will become a fuck doll.

I'm not insulting anyone who likes ntr and if read this and get offended i apologize but:
The point of this fetish is having the girl you have feelings for getting stolen from you (i'm sure there are many variants for the description of this kink but this is the main part) and if you like the game as me, which is a realistic story, you should agree that if she is ''stolen'' from you the MC cant have her.
Dont mistake ntr for voyeurism, even more Christine is still a virgin, im not expecting the game to go on for years soo its impossible (seeing how slow the game is moving) to make her:
1) get her way into sex
2) having different experiences
3) probably developes feelings for the one she has sex with (As a normal human being in her situation shouldve)
+
4) make her a voyeur (!?!?)

I mean in this game its all happening in days, not months or years. Making her a voyeur would be just a thing forced into the game to let MC and Christine have sex on a ntr path.
Thats my opinion at least and take it as it is, an opinion, not an aggression to you sexual preferences.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
If you go the more horny route can you still stop the NTR stuff? Also i gave her a lot to drink and got no NTR on the trip.
Yes, @Burt Reynolds Mustache allready said it on the other page no problem on the second playtrough I choose to let him make a Dickhead out of himself, no problem but be carefull if u fuck Sonya the neese will see it, as well if u fuck her on the start of the game, when going the friendship route, she won't help u against Mr.Silver

Nov 24, 2017
Even more important i hope that will not make the game a ''missing out experience'' meaning that if i don't like ntr i will lose scenes. In my opinion if the game says that the ntr is optional for every scene of this genre there should be a counterpart for people who dislike it.
So far if there's a scene with one of the girls + Silver/Robert there's also an alternate version with the MC. But the scenes aren't exactly the same. Although I think there might be one scene with Robert where there isn't an alternative with the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Christine should have been cold againts MC if MC is in friendship route and had an affair with Sonya. Because , Christine is in love with MC or lets say she has feelings for MC but she acts like there is nothing happened and this situation was unrealistic. I always pictured ''friendship route'' as one-way romance path and ''horny route'' as harem path. However , it doesn't look that way. It should have been some consequences for MC's behaviours with Sonya. But its just me ofc.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes, @Burt Reynolds Mustache allready said it on the other page no problem on the second playtrough I choose to let him make a Dickhead out of himself, no problem but be carefull if u fuck Sonya the neese will see it, as well if u fuck her on the start of the game, when going the friendship route, she won't help u against Mr.Silver
So horny route don't fuck Sonya okay maybe we can latter in the game. But love route fucking Sonya has no issues. Okay i'll need to remember that an if i do horny route i hope i can skip Robert getting a bj in the hottub.

Reactions: User #19006

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Christine should have been cold againts MC if MC is in friendship route and had an affair with Sonya. Because , Christine is in love with MC or lets say she has feelings for MC but she acts like there is nothing happened and this situation was unrealistic. I always pictured ''friendship route'' as one-way romance path and ''horny route'' as harem path. However , it doesn't look that way. It should have been some consequences for MC's behaviours with Sonya. But its just me ofc.
Well there is already an entirely different set of conversations during the bowling alley discussion at the bar depending on if you did or did not sleep with Sonya and whether or not Christine is higher horny or higher love. Now it isn't a

Still it's good feedback and I understand. Just know that whether or not you slept with Sonya will continue to have an impact on the game.

Ok in real life i'm the jelous type and maybe that lead to me not being able to explain myself clearly.
IF the game would give the chance of ''no competition'' i wouldnt even play it, the whole point of this game compared to others is that you have to make the girl fall for you while others try to do the same, and they actually have a chance to do soo, not like they are always the ''bad guys'' and mc the ''prince charming''.

With all the ''ntr rant'' i meant that if i go full romance route, as i am and will always be going for, Christine should share the feelings and trying to be with MC and not with others. To use your words she is interested in sex and stuff but not ''extremely sexually frustraded'' to the point she would love to try all the fucking in the world more than the feelings she have/will have for the MC (Since we are tanking about a realistic story that would be only logic, or maybe i really got lucky in my real life experiences and never met a girl like this haha).

About the upcoming dates between niece and Silver/Robert i cant remember if those are optional or must happend, can you refresh me on that?
If Christine fool around with S/R on ntr path she should get mad (to say the least) and react on romance path but not only that, there should be a scene (maybe later on that day that wont happend if you let the others have her).

In the end it's a realistic story soo if the player wants Christine with the MC she should not be other cause lets be real,
even i prefer Robert over the MC and if i had to choose i would pick him if i were her but having multiple guys at the same time doesnt fit her character. Soo please dont make it soo Christine will become a fuck doll.

I'm not insulting anyone who likes ntr and if read this and get offended i apologize but:
The point of this fetish is having the girl you have feelings for getting stolen from you (i'm sure there are many variants for the description of this kink but this is the main part) and if you like the game as me, which is a realistic story, you should agree that if she is ''stolen'' from you the MC cant have her.
Dont mistake ntr for voyeurism, even more Christine is still a virgin, im not expecting the game to go on for years soo its impossible (seeing how slow the game is moving) to make her:
1) get her way into sex
2) having different experiences
3) probably developes feelings for the one she has sex with (As a normal human being in her situation shouldve)
+
4) make her a voyeur (!?!?)

I mean in this game its all happening in days, not months or years. Making her a voyeur would be just a thing forced into the game to let MC and Christine have sex on a ntr path.
Thats my opinion at least and take it as it is, an opinion, not an aggression to you sexual preferences.
On the route you are on. Christine is into the MC, and not the others. Consider why she goes out on a date with him and not someone else.

And again. The majority of sexy scenes in the game will involve the MC. I take balance in the game very seriously.

Not too sure where the voyeur thing is coming from. TBH.

so where is the new walkthrough
It's available for $10 patrons same post as the main game.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Well there is already an entirely different set of conversations during the bowling alley discussion at the bar depending on if you did or did not sleep with Sonya and whether or not Christine is higher horny or higher love. Now it isn't a

Still it's good feedback and I understand. Just know that whether or not you slept with Sonya will continue to have an impact on the game.

On the route you are on. Christine is into the MC, and not the others. Consider why she goes out on a date with him and not someone else.

And again. The majority of sexy scenes in the game will involve the MC. I take balance in the game very seriously.

Not too sure where the voyeur thing is coming from. TBH.
Me talking about voyeurism was just my only thought process to make Christine having multiple partners, unless of course you go full ''No friendly Max Horny'' to build sexual frustration. Was honestly just a wild guess on how you guys were gonna make it work, just out of pure curiosity since i was never gonna see the results of that route.
Thanks for answering by the way, im really trying to like this game if my infinite feedbacks werent making it clear enough haha.

Reactions: User #19006

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh it's all about the skin color and (perhaps even more so) the dick size, look at all the black NTR characters. It's almost 100% the same, might as well cut and paste lines in some games (like in that bad one about the brunette neighbors.) If you don't think the "once you go black" saying has anything to do with it, you must be a supreme optimist, friend.
Oh, you're ofc right that skin matters a lot in erotic games and this one as well. Big black dude with huge dong is huge trope not only in NTR games but in most games with black characters in general. Race based insecurities and stereotypes made it popular. But in this particular case I don't find Robert as stereotypical as most of these guys. Players are common as hell in real life regardless of their race, and even tho his skin is most likely a trope I wouldn't call him unrealistic or without character. Most unrealistic character would be probably our MC who's lusting and creeping after his niece while he's a sucessful, handsome guy with a huge cock that can seduce anyone. To avoid any cliche when it comes to antagonists they would have to be a simple good guys and such guys are just boring and hard to handle for a plot development in erotic game.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
Nov 24, 2017
Oh, you're ofc right that skin matters a lot in erotic games and this one as well. Big black dude with huge dong is huge trope not only in NTR games but in most games with black characters in general. Race based insecurities and stereotypes made it popular. But in this particular case I don't find Robert as stereotypical as most of these guys. Players are common as hell in real life regardless of their race, and even tho his skin is most likely a trope I wouldn't call him unrealistic or without character. Most unrealistic character would be probably our MC who's lusting and creeping after his niece while he's a sucessful, handsome guy with a huge cock that can seduce anyone. To avoid any cliche when it comes to antagonists they would have to be a simple good guys and such guys are just boring and hard to handle for a plot development in erotic game.
Yup, I've known guys of all races who were more of a player than Robert. He's stereotypical, but rather tame.

I had a friend a long long time ago who would take home a different married woman every weekend. He was a bartender at a hotel and he was very VERY white. :p I got him to be a little less white as I taught him how to dance (he was into Heavy Metal and couldn't dance when we first met). Unfortunately for many businessmen or men married to business women it made him even more attractive to the married women.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You know the funny thing? I base my characters in part of of people I know, or have known. Or parts of them anyway. Robert's speech pattern is a mix of several people. But the biggest influence is honestly a very good friend of mine who is just a 100% natural when it comes to picking up women. Like I have seen him get laid unin-fucking-tentionally. The thing is. He is white. And not just a little white, I mean he's possibly the whitest guy on the planet. Like vanish in a snowstorm white. Vampires think he's pale.

Not that it makes a difference if you find Robert generic. Hopefully he'll be less so as time goes on.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I just have to ask because i screwed up the order of my saves, is it anything else in this update with Mr silver other than the phonecall?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I hope Monica will visit at some point:FeelsGoodMan:.

Is there any mind control in this game? It is what it looks like according to the main picture.
No, there's no mind control or any other supernatural stuff. That image is not even on the game.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes