hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I hope Monica will visit at some point:FeelsGoodMan:.

No, there's no mind control or any other supernatural stuff. That image is not even on the game.
Thanks for the answer. But, considering it has corruption in it, I assume that it could be considered as some kind of "control" over the girls. In other corruption games the girls accept situations that would not normally stand.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the answer. But, considering it has corruption in it, I assume that it could be considered as some kind of "control" over the girls. In other corruption games the girls accept situations that would not normally stand.
up to now this game did have blackmail elements but nothing even remotely close to mind control.

Reactions: hypnouser

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache & @T4bbo , I am getting an error while Jessica is giving BJ to Robert in car

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 17205, in script
jes "{t}*Oh, god! This is, so good!"
Exception: Text ended while the 't' text tag was still open.

Before you ask , Yes , i started a new game (wanted to see NTR part of game) and it is latest version of game.

EDIT: I guess it is missing ''*{/t}'' that part at the end of line.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache & @T4bbo , I am getting an error while Jessica is giving BJ to Robert in car

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 17205, in script
jes "{t}*Oh, god! This is, so good!"
Exception: Text ended while the 't' text tag was still open.

Before you ask , Yes , i started a new game (wanted to see NTR part of game) and it is latest version of game.

EDIT: I guess it is missing ''*{/t}'' that part at the end of line.
I could have sworn that was fixed. If you can ignore it you should be ok. Sorry about that. We'll have it fixed by the next release for sure.

Thanks for letting us know. Does the game let you ignore it?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I missed some earlier posts... so...

I just have to ask because i screwed up the order of my saves, is it anything else in this update with Mr silver other than the phonecall?
Yes. If your relationship with Silver is higher than that of the MC then Christine goes on a date with him instead. Same thing for Robert.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , I dunno man i didn't choose the ''ignore'' option. However , i fixed the bug myself but i wanted to let you know for others who cannot fix. I will make it buggy and test that ignore option rn.

EDIT: Yes , players can choose ''ignore'' and continue to game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
plz someon share a save (i lost all my data ) :( :(
MC Friendship Route: It is on page 1 - end of v0.9 --> Friend > Horny
MC Horny Route: It is on page 2 - end of v0.9 --> Horny > Friend
Mr. Silver NTR Route: It is on page 3 (right side) - start of v0.1.0 --> Horny > Friend
Robert NTR Route: It is on page 3 (left side) - start of v0.1.0 --> Horny > Friend
Make sure you paste it into game save folder and C:\Users\''ComputerName''\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter-1481583430 folder.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You know the funny thing? I base my characters in part of of people I know, or have known. Or parts of them anyway. Robert's speech pattern is a mix of several people. But the biggest influence is honestly a very good friend of mine who is just a 100% natural when it comes to picking up women. Like I have seen him get laid unin-fucking-tentionally. The thing is. He is white. And not just a little white, I mean he's possibly the whitest guy on the planet. Like vanish in a snowstorm white. Vampires think he's pale.

Not that it makes a difference if you find Robert generic. Hopefully he'll be less so as time goes on.
Speech pattern wasn't the intended draw of the character, it's not what's making dicks hard. Fans of that kink would riot if you swapped out his model for a random one. I appreciate you trying to bring something more to him drawn from your pal. Maybe in the next game you'll get a chance to create a new rival character from scratch that's original. That would be cool to see.

I don't think the character is really all that changed, to be honest. He's still there to be the rapey black NTR guy and always will be. His various sinister looking expressions and positioning in the sex scene really play into that, hard. The images are a part of the story too, words can't do everything (and if anything, the images stick in the mind more.) It's a tough situation, because you can't change him too much without killing the boners of people who are super into that trope.

That's the problem with the game shoehorning in a bunch of genres in early updates, you try and hit too many demographics and you can potentially end up pleasing nobody. That's why I thought it was better to stick with the characters that worked with your goal of creating "real" feeling characters. If anything, nuance and substance ruins characters like Silver and Robert for the people super into them. It's like trying to write Jean Claude Van Damme into a drama. It won't work, you gotta have him in another movie where he can kick people and do the splits. You can't try cram him into a movie where he doesn't fit in order to try and capture as many demographics as possible. Both groups of fans lose.

Games like Anna: Exciting Affection and Elena's Life work because the people in them are written to fit with all the cheating. All the men are lechers to various degrees and the women characters are a bit dim. But it works, just like you don't need nuanced writing to make a kickass action film. Things really clash in this game, I always feel torn like "If you were the same person who you were in that other scene, you wouldn't be going for this."

Nov 24, 2017
That's interesting as I didn't get the non-consensual ("rapey") vibe from Robert due to the pictures but more from the dialog. And that was just due more to his supreme self-confidence that he has that women enjoy his presence no matter what they say than out of any malicious intent to rape.

To be honest, the MC is by far the "rapey"-est of all the characters. He's done more molesting of Christine without her consent than either Mr. Silver or Robert at this point in the story unless you've deliberately avoided those scenes.

Heck, he even started to fantasize about raping Jess. (forcing her to suck his cock) at the pool.

Reactions: MrJ

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's interesting as I didn't get the non-consensual ("rapey") vibe from Robert due to the pictures but more from the dialog. And that was just due more to his supreme self-confidence that he has that women enjoy his presence no matter what they say than out of any malicious intent to rape.

To be honest, the MC is by far the "rapey"-est of all the characters. He's done more molesting of Christine without her consent than either Mr. Silver or Robert at this point in the story unless you've deliberately avoided those scenes.

Heck, he even started to fantasize about raping Jess. (forcing her to suck his cock) at the pool.
I don't have an issue with rape content, just pointing out that in order for the content to be hot for NTR fans, Robert MUST be sinister in some fashion. He'd have no one wanting him in the game if he had say been an ethical feminist from the jump, he'd just be a boner killer everyone would universally want off their screen.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't have an issue with rape content, just pointing out that in order for the content to be hot for NTR fans, Robert MUST be sinister. He'd have no one wanting him in the game if he had say been an ethical feminist from the jump, he'd just be a boner killer you want off your screen.
Not always, there are varying types of NTR, from the whole rape-em till they leave their hubby variety, to the "Dude's so alpha, she will leave her BF for him type." Hell there are even sharing varieties too. Robert and Silver are both tropes, no doubt. My goal is to at least make them interesting variations of those tropes and not necessarily happy-go -rapey assholes full stop. I don't think it's going to be a boner killer for NTR fans if both Silver and Robert have actual personalities.

And don't know if I said it before, thanks for the feedback. I asked for people to lay it on me if they had issues. And youd definitely did that. I may not agree with all of it. But it's food for thought nonetheless.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Not always, there are varying types of NTR, from the whole rape-em till they leave their hubby variety, to the "Dude's so alpha, she will leave her BF for him type." Hell there are even sharing varieties too. Robert and Silver are both tropes, no doubt. My goal is to at least make them interesting variations of those tropes and not necessarily happy-go -rapey assholes full stop. I don't think it's going to be a boner killer for NTR fans if both Silver and Robert have actual personalities.
Day10_JessEnding14.jpg

I think giving them personalities makes it somewhat better for the non-NTR fans, but it's less relevant for the NTR group. Take a look at the picture above, it doesn't even matter what the words say in this scene, this is what he's here for, to hit that imagery of the black dick taking your woman. The man attached to that black dick does not play into what gets people off, it could be hotter as a fan if you ignore what's being said and just pretend it's a straight up rape. Like I said, the images have the staying power, 7 months from now, few will remember what Robert said but this'll sure stick in their head. That's hitting exactly what people want, the black male rapist fantasy. To be fair, in any sex scene, people are fapping furiously and paying less attention to what's being said anyway.

I think it would be hilarious if someday someone made a game with a floating black dick as an the antagonist. I'm being genuine, seems like a funny idea that'd fit right in an anime. Women could swat it away with their ridiculous oversized hentai boobs, like a minor annoyance.

Nov 24, 2017

And don't know if I said it before, thanks for the feedback. I asked for people to lay it on me if they had issues. And youd definitely did that. I may not agree with all of it. But it's food for thought nonetheless.
Additionally you could also have NTR if the MC is married or going out with some girl. But he's generally a dick and while she loves him still, she gets tired of him and ends up having sex with her co-worker who turns out to be a really nice guy who might or might not have been trying to steal her from her husband/BF.

It's an incredibly broad category. Traditionally though, it's usually portrayed with a weak or inattentive husband/BF and opportunistic male, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
If you came across that scene of Robert and Jess in the hottub could you stop it? I mean fetish aside if some people were boning in my hottub I'd be throwing hands and tossing them the fuck out. I was a pool boy once and have cleaned thousands of pools and hot tubs and nothing is grosser or more unsanitary than a condom or some jizz floating hot tub. Like rule wise I would have had to drain the complete hot tub if I found that floating around.

That picture seriously triggered me and not in a sexual aspect at all lmao

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes