Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Glad to hear it, I wish T4boo and patreon creators in general would be more clear on what the trajectory of the game is and that they have a clear vision for what's supposed to happen. I feel like everyone here, myself especially, are super dumb for ever getting invested in Patreon games because they all have the same fate: cancellation. Sometimes out of the creator's control, other times due to boredom. But it's happened every single time to corruption games. If they make it to the point where you have sex with the primary girl, it's the end, maybe with a quick happily ever after tacked on. Which is really fucking disappointing because to me the interesting part doesn't begin until after the relationship starts.

There's so many directions you can go with two people trying to navigate a taboo relationship. Is it secret? Do you try and get other characters to understand? How does the daughter (for example) feel about it as time goes on? Does she feel she missed out getting locked into a relationship after her first time? Does she start to feel bad about the incest and want to try relationships with people not related to her? That seems like a more logical point for NTR options to really kick in. It adds agency for the player because you have to try and keep her get her comfortable with a situation that is socially taboo. Or if you're into NTR, you might be in the right to let a young person explore their options to find what's right for them.

We never make it far enough in these games to explore that stuff. It all starts to feel like authors are afraid to write relationships the way TV writers are (hence why people never get together until the last season) or they never got the chance to get into that stuff. This game, DMD and a few others had writing strong enough to really dig into those complexities, it's always sad when you don't get to see anything play out.

I don't want to get too far into where things may or may not go, but I will say that I agree with a LOT of what you say here. I've mentioned this before in other posts in other threads before I came on board with BS. Though, and I am speaking hypothetically here, the best way for a game with a like you describe would actually be one where the IC couple gets together in the first couple of updates. And the rest of the game is that fallout.

In other news: New previews up for our supporters!

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
up for $1 supporters, so don't think it needs to be shared here, lol

let me know if you want it though

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sadly that's a $20 supporter post.. my broke ass can only afford the $10 a month atm (got $10 for f95, and $60 going for other dev's atm)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Though, and I am speaking hypothetically here, the best way for a game with a like you describe would actually be one where the IC couple gets together in the first couple of updates. And the rest of the game is that fallout.
So are you implying getting together with Christine is indeed the end of the game? :(

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So are you implying getting together with Christine is indeed the end of the game? :(
Not at all. If you got that from what I was saying, that was certainly not the intent.

I should have made that clearer. I just do not want to spoil specifics. What I was referring to was the VERY long term stuff you insinuated. Which, now that I reread your post, seems a lot less long term than it sounded in my head :p For something where the focus of the entire game is what you were talking about, then it would be best to get the characters together early on, especially with the realities of Patreon development.

But just to make things clear again, whenever it happens, sex with Christine will NOT be the end of the game.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'd be more concerned about sex with Jessica, will you get STD's by fucking her? Will you have to Defend her honor only to be blackmailed into fighting in an underground tournament? Will you be blinded in a fight against Bolo Yeung?Does the mc have such a high sperm count and high motility that he's gonna impregnate her during the first time you have sex with her? It would be pretty awkward to tell your niece "umm...hey, remember about the time we got drunk with your friend? Surprise!!! I got her pregnant...yay?"

On a more serious note, I don't see a problem with the pacing of the updates, I just hope that the game story arcs eventually get finished properly.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'd be more concerned about sex with Jessica, will you get STD's by fucking her? Will you have to Defend her honor only to be blackmailed into fighting in an underground tournament? Will you be blinded in a fight against Bolo Yeung?Does the mc have such a high sperm count and high motility that he's gonna impregnate her during the first time you have sex with her? It would be pretty awkward to tell your niece "umm...hey, remember about the time we go drunk with your friend? Surprise!!! I got her pregnant...yay?"
Did you hack my PC and steal my scripts?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Did you hack my PC and steal my scripts?
Yep, we need impregnation stuff. STD is batter for parametric games.

About NTR - really good thing is when other male impregnates Christine, and then she breaks with him and gets together with MC. That is real cuckoldry !!! Depending on choices and/or parameters she could lie that child is MCs. Anyway, game should have element of uncertainity of if and with whom Christine is pregnant.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Yep, we need impregnation stuff. STD is batter for parametric games.

About NTR - really good thing is when other male impregnates Christine, and then she breaks with him and gets together with MC. That is real cuckoldry !!! Depending on choices and/or parameters she could lie that child is MCs. Anyway, game should have element of uncertainity of if and with whom Christine is pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@KeyvinCarter , I don't even know why i am trying to explain myself to you but i am not into NTR but i always check content to see everything in game. However , i respect people's fetish unlike you.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes