CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Pregnancy adds quite a nice, realistic touch to every adult game. But it's technically difficult (especially in an incest setting) so I would consider it as an end-game content. I'm not into it but that would be a nice addition if optional. But at this point we're talking about pregnancy in a game where Christine still has a way to go to lose her virgin trademark:p
Yep, pregnancy could be added for episodic girl ;)

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Or just at the end of the game Christine will get pregnant with Robert/Silver and Babysitter 2 will be have a great female heroine 18 years after first Babysitter:p It would be a great way for a sequel, basically avoiding banned incest:O
Mc can be even the same as in the first game, after failure with his niece, he will go after her daughter xD

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Mc can be even the same as in the first game, after failure with his niece, he will go after her daughter XD
His new antagonist might be some dude working in a pharmacy from whom he buys pills for his potency and hemorhoids. In Babysitter 3 he can grope Christine's granddaughter while she'll be changing his diaper. Endless possibilities:O Maybe incest ban won't be a thing at this point so Robert/Silver can return to fight once again for his granddaughter \m/

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache, is there any way T4bbo can include a seizure inducing image, only viewable for f95 members who offer unsolicited, bad advice, to the full release?

Asking for a friend.
I could tell you, but that would spoil the surprise, and then people could just avoid it.

Now, I kinda get jealous of T4bbo because he has all the preview power, so I'll drop another hint for next episode, nothing major mind you... but hey. It will be similar to and I'm pretty sure no one will care.

Still:
The following BANDS and SONGS will not be sung during Karaoke:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bas

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i just started this game and havn't read this thread but the picture in first post looks like u could hypnotize them? didn't get that vibe in game lol ( finished current ver today )

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
i just started this game and havn't read this thread but the picture in first post looks like u could hypnotize them? didn't get that vibe in game lol ( finished current ver today )
There is no hypnotize in this game. It is mostly corruption or romance and there are also other males who are after your niece so be careful at your choices if you don't like NTR.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't decide if I like this game or not. Has a lot of great elements, slutty girlfriend, smart but very naive niece, pervy boss, sexy partner bent on revenge and an MC who is just much a perv as the boss but more subtle about it using his knowledge of cameras and computer to spy on females. This latest version was very short but has nice build up to the next one leaving us hanging on what happens with karoke. Might have been a little better if perv boss and Christine were at the karoke bar and he was just about to do something and then cut to the end of the version. Then start the next version with a choice of actions for Christine to take to encourage or deter her boss. Or even end with the choice screen so we have to think about our choice until the next version. That would be the ultimate cliff hanger.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Guess that puts me more on the like side of the scale. Poos Christine doesn't have a chance with being corrupted by her friend, her boss and her uncle. Anyway very nice game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds You hinted that we would be seeing the release of this update earlier than previous months, to make up for the preview update last month. Can we expect the release sometime in these next two weeks, or is the timetable still unclear? Fantastic work to you and the team so far!
We're working as fast as we can. As soon as we know a date we'll let you know. T4bbo has pretty much cut himself off from the world to render as much as humanly possible without distractions and we are definitely moving forward. I wish I could say more, but when it comes to this stuff we feel it's better to wait to announce a date until we know we can for sure hit it. In other news we are also fixing up some stuff from the preview update as well, we'll have a few new renders and fixed dialog, along with a couple of things that I'll let you guys see for yourself.

Thanks for the patience. No one wants this out quickly more than T4bbo and I do.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Missed these somehow.

Haven't decide if I like this game or not. Has a lot of great elements, slutty girlfriend, smart but very naive niece, pervy boss, sexy partner bent on revenge and an MC who is just much a perv as the boss but more subtle about it using his knowledge of cameras and computer to spy on females. This latest version was very short but has nice build up to the next one leaving us hanging on what happens with karoke. Might have been a little better if perv boss and Christine were at the karoke bar and he was just about to do something and then cut to the end of the version. Then start the next version with a choice of actions for Christine to take to encourage or deter her boss. Or even end with the choice screen so we have to think about our choice until the next version. That would be the ultimate cliff hanger.
Guess that puts me more on the like side of the scale. Poos Christine doesn't have a chance with being corrupted by her friend, her boss and her uncle. Anyway very nice game.
Thanks for the feedback guys. The continuation is coming soon. Also remember there are a bunch of different outcomes in the game based on your choices. So, try a different way, and things could change quite a bit.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Do any of the available options so far let Christine lose her virginity? Don't care who takes it. Just wondering if a scene exists for it yet.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do any of the available options so far let Christine lose her virginity? Don't care who takes it. Just wondering if a scene exists for it yet.
Not yet. But who knows if homeless guy didn't have any action between train and apartament scene. She was totally overreacting for some innocent groping oO

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Having a hard time connecting with the MC throughout, just feels like I'm a bystander to most of what's going on. I only partially followed the walkthrough (trying to stay close to what I think I would do in some of the choices). Obviously not the way to play this game tbf to the makers.

When MC went fullblown internet perv on Jessica making her do stuff when clearly she didn't want to....I just can't relate anymore.

Got laid with Sonya though, there is that. :)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Having a hard time connecting with the MC throughout, just feels like I'm a bystander to most of what's going on. I only partially followed the walkthrough (trying to stay close to what I think I would do in some of the choices). Obviously not the way to play this game tbf to the makers.

When MC went fullblown internet perv on Jessica making her do stuff when clearly she didn't want to....I just can't relate anymore.

Got laid with Sonya though, there is that. :)
Fair enough. We're working on making the MC more of an active player in things especially going forward. And that's been the case for a bit. I think part of it is that you define some of what the MC does yourself, so for example you can of course NOT do the dildo stuff with Jessica if you so desire.

Another goal is to make the walkthrough less necessary going forward.

But thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough. We're working on making the MC more of an active player in things especially going forward. And that's been the case for a bit. I think part of it is that you define some of what the MC does yourself, so for example you can of course NOT do the dildo stuff with Jessica if you so desire.

Another goal is to make the walkthrough less necessary going forward.

But thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated.
You are most welcome Burt. :) I didn't know the dildo scene was there until I knew it was there. :eek:penedeyewink:

I have to commend you and the other fellas, incredible follow-ups in here from the dev team!

alternativefaps

Mar 10, 2018
what is neccessary to trigger the Christina/Silver-scene of the last update? Not warning her and not helping her at the hotel reception is not enough to avoid the mc.
Is it neccessary to minimize the friendship points or the love points with the mc all the way?

thx for your help

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes