khaos17

Oct 12, 2017
hi guys could someone help please. had to redownload game and lost my save sohas anyone got a save for just before uncle takes christine bowling please?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
hi guys could someone help please. had to redownload game and lost my save sohas anyone got a save for just before uncle takes christine bowling please?
Check out page #159, I put saves there. But they are end of v0.9 (beginning of v0.1.0) You will have to play only sushi scene till bowling.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Check out page #159, I put saves there. But they are end of v0.9 (beginning of v0.1.0) You will have to play only sushi scene till bowling.
It's also not a bad idea to have a save right at the end of 0.9 as we will be fixing up the scenes from the update a little bit in the next release.

When is the next update scheduled for?
No date yet other than this month.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Did the partial nature of the 1.0 update, after the hardware failure, get resolved or is that getting rolled into next month's update?

I might have missed something here.
It's rolled in. What we're doing is using this month to finish up the last update, we just recently got the replacement rendering station back online. So we're fixing some stuff from the preview release and adding the rest, with more renders than we had planned originally. For example, there was something really cool we wanted to do with one of the sexy scenes in the game that we cut initially because it wasn't going to be doable by the deadline, now that we reworked stuff we can add it back in. The 0.1.0 update remains a small one, but the 0.1.1 (or however we decide to number it) update will both add a bit to the stuff that was already there, and of course, keep moving forward.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Nobody has posted yet the following Mar 9 posts: ==» and
==»

@Ignazzio, could you please do these last small favours and post them too? :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nobody has posted yet the following Mar 9 posts: ==» and
==»

@Ignazzio, could you please do these last small favours and post them too? :)
Don't have access to the first one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's old so I guess it's fine. I sinned so much this day:( I guess next time I will require some credit card infos for such leaks

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Just in case anyone missed it, a few bonus pics are up on the Patreon.
Since you're close to dev i have a question. Do you maybe know, if there are plans of changing the resolution of renders in future to higher one? 1080p for example? I love this game, and renders in general, but honestly 720p resolution for a game this succesfull is too low imo.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Since you're close to dev i have a question. Do you maybe know, if there are plans of changing the resolution of renders in future to higher one? 1080p for example? I love this game, and renders in general, but honestly 720p resolution for a game this succesfull is too low imo.
I can't speak much to that myself. It's likely due to keeping the download sizes down if I had to guess, but T4bbo could answer better than I could.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
A new poll is up for all Patrons!

Hi folks,

as you might have seen, we keep growing!

As I'm typing this up we are nearly at 1100 Patrons and are well on our way to our next goal. Now, it's been a while since we last ran a poll about what people's likes, fetishes, and desires are for the game.

Let me be clear: The main story is well mapped out, this isn't going to change the ultimate fates of Christine, the Main Character, Jess, or anyone else. Those are based on your choices in the game.

That doesn't mean we don't want to know what you guys want to see, though, and it will help us narrow down ideas for scenes in the future. It will also help break stalemates between team members when we get into heated debates about what type of sexiness we'll use in a particular scene.

So vote away! Let us know what you want to see, and thank you once again for your support. Feel free to add some fetishes which you're missing.

T4bbo and Team

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes