markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It was this game that got me interested in these types of games....I don't even remember how I stumbled onto its, all I can remember is it was some sort of advertisement somewhere which got me googling it and found this awesome site:cool:
Still waiting on some more naughty scenes with christine.....it was those legs that sold me on her character lol

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really enjoy this game, and anxiously await each new installment. Any plans for the MC's busty sister to come for a visit, and possibly leading to a volcanic mother/daughter/MC threesome?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I really enjoy this game, and anxiously await each new installment. Any plans for the MC's busty sister to come for a visit, and possibly leading to a volcanic mother/daughter/MC threesome?
Well , I don't think there will be Mother/daughter/MC threesome. There is no information about mother character. And according to Christine and MC , she is very strict and prude. Ofc only @Burt Reynolds Mustache can give you the real answer but it won't happen imo.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , how about a prequel where you find out about the college antics of the MC and Monica where the MC impregnates his sister, she hides it from him and the result is the daughter C. Gets into the DMD territory and explains more about why Monica was willing to send C to the MC.
MC is the father of his niece? And he is trying to seduce own daughter without knowing it? This is new meta on incest fetish XD

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
MC is the father of his niece? And he is trying to seduce own daughter without knowing it? This is new meta on incest fetish XD
Maybe. Or maybe Monica falls for a sexy older up and coming businessman and he ditches her when he gets her pregnant? In the following years, he starts a successful shipping company and she never sees him again.

Bet you didn't see that coming.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes