Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Damn, you spoiled to suprise! I was about to bring homeless guy into this equation! :p
He still could be in the mix. I never said the father STAYED the CEO of a successful shipping company.

lol... successful shipping company would make her father Paul imo .. :OhMyGoodness::biggrin::closedtongue:
Well, I suppose that depends on whether or not you feel that logistics encompasses shipping or not.

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
Nice, can't wait. The current update was very promissing in terms of developing the relationship to the next level! Hope the next one will have more scenes. As being one who started playing the game at the very beginning I'm very satisfied with the direction the game goes!
Same here i started playing too,....and save many routes hehehehe,.....expect this wait don´t kill me xD!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Go in folder renpy\common
Open 00Console.rpy with your notepad
Search in the file (ctrl + f) config.console = False
Change it to config.console = True

To open the console you need to press Shift + O if your caps lock in on it won't work
Here friend.

Reactions: |UserName|

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, can enybody tell me why walktrough 0.10 tells the horny route max points are 19/34 ? In my game, my score is 24/33 and i followed very carefully. I have played the game update by update from begining.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful CGI and animations! Love the NTR hints and scenes I have seen so far!! Can't wait to see where this goes in the next update. I couldn't find the route to have Mr. Silver have his way with Chris, while she is sleeping. Any clue how I can get to that scene?

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, im new here and im loving this community, i just finished this game version and really want more!!!
i just entered patreon site and noticed new release date:
Release time of version 0.1.1 : 31.3.2018

Will we have it here today? or will we have it here soon?
Thank you all for your great work! Glad to be a member now.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes