RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Beautiful CGI and animations! Love the NTR hints and scenes I have seen so far!! Can't wait to see where this goes in the next update. I couldn't find the route to have Mr. Silver have his way with Chris, while she is sleeping. Any clue how I can get to that scene?
What do you mean with ''have his way''? There is only grope scene. Did you able to go business trip without uncle?

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, im new here and im loving this community, i just finished this game version and really want more!!!
i just entered patreon site and noticed new release date:
Release time of version 0.1.1 : 31.3.2018

Will we have it here today? or will we have it here soon?
Thank you all for your great work! Glad to be a member now.
This wait already kill me ....:FeelsBadMan:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I just had to improve my pledge to receive it today -.-' I just hope it won't be released in a middle of night but I guess bugless version is superior to faster release. Still 31th is quite unfortunate as a release date due to the pledges rotation but I have high hopes for T4bbo and mustacheman

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if there will be some real action with Christine until the end of the year.Someone point that the game is going slower than DmD.Of course the explanation is that we have 3 guys going after Christine and that is 3 times more work.
BTW do you guys think that the males actualy care about Christine at all?Maybe the uncle so far show something like that,but what about Silver and Robert?They just players wanting to take her virginity?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I wonder if there will be some real action with Christine until the end of the year.Someone point that the game is going slower than DmD.Of course the explanation is that we have 3 guys going after Christine and that is 3 times more work.
BTW do you guys think that the males actualy care about Christine at all?Maybe the uncle so far show something like that,but what about Silver and Robert?They just players wanting to take her virginity?
They just players wanting to take her virginity right now but dunno what happens at future. If you played GGGB , there was a jack character who was just after MC but right now there is a romance path with him. I mean , things can change. But can Robert change? :D It needs some serious work there:pp

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Silver don't give a crap about her, MC depends on a route seems to care a bit or don't care at all and Robert is a player but I have a feeling he could actually care about her in some sense later in game. I wouldn't call it slow, she's already thinking about sex a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some serious action very soon (maybe even today?). It has more than 3 routes as there are many different combinations of reactions on a different routes as well but except for the previous update, updates were pretty damn large when compared to some other games. Bathtub update on a single route was about the same size as MSN update and there were more different routes. To be honest, if you're trying different routes and things it has quite damn big updates with huge choice-factor.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think that there were hints of some other feelings during bath questions but don't remember exactly. I'm not sure if he can be called a dick if he's the only honest guy there. He's much better person than MC as he's simply not lying about his motivations. Horny guy who knows how to attract a lady like many.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We will see in the future but we know there will be a way for romance between uncle and Christine.
Silver so far is like the guys from Katie's Corruption/Hanna's Corruption.Robert realy doesn't strikes me like the type who will stay with Christine for long after she is not virgin anymore.He sort of admit he is a player and likes to cheat.The uncle so far can be a real ass too.Poor Christine:(

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
How can you say Robert is ok? Sorry for repost but i am really curious about this..
Robert is ok ? wtf man he clearly doesn't care about the girls he just wants to fuck them and put them aside so he's a dick too
Robert is arrogant and cocky, but at least he's fucking honest. He's pretty upfront about wanting sex, he doesn't attempt to deceive or manipulate. Just because he's trying to fuck Christine/Jessica/whoever he can, doesn't make him a bad person.

I'd even say he's arguably the best male character in the game. Obviously Silver is a total scumbag - creepy, sleazy, lying, manipulative, etc. But the MC isn't much better - spying on people through their webcams, creeping around their things and invading their privacy, even being a little manipulative at points. Robert just wants some strange, is honest about it, and as far as I can remember none of the female characters have actually told him they weren't interested. Dude's just here to have a good time.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes