Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
We will see in the future but we know there will be a way for romance between uncle and Christine.
Silver so far is like the guys from Katie's Corruption/Hanna's Corruption.Robert realy doesn't strikes me like the type who will stay with Christine for long after she is not virgin anymore.He sort of admit he is a player and likes to cheat.The uncle so far can be a real ass too.Poor Christine:(
The uncle is as an ass as the player wants him to be. We control him! "My" uncle is as nice (and perverted) as he can be, being faithful to Christine...

Reactions: armion82 and Orlox

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The uncle is as an ass as the player wants him to be. We control him! "My" uncle is as nice (and perverted) as he can be, being faithful to Christine...
No fun with Jessica?
Man seems we get DoD ep.11 with the extras,probably Babysitter 0.11 and SU 2.1.5.
And that final of Killing Bites.Another one to wait for season 2.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache Tell me honestly, cuz I know you're a friend of a cousin of a T4bbo's writer, is it worth it to start from a scratch? Changes are significant?
I like to think they are. The vast majority of the dialog in days 1-3 has been updated to be more consistent and more natural. We eventually want to do this for the rest of the game (and have, certain scenes are also updated in bits here and there, including a more definitive warning for a bad ending that no longer exists) but that will come as it comes.

I am psyched to have these scenes out finally. This one was a massive effort from the team, including many nights fighting about what would happen and how. I hope you all enjoy it!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
No fun with Jessica?
Man seems we get DoD ep.11 with the extras,probably Babysitter 0.11 and SU 2.1.5.
And that final of Killing Bites.Another one to wait for season 2.
Dat ass was surely a wild temptation, but Christine captured my heart from the start.
I will try DoD game for the first time now in its ep.11. Its plot sounded fun! (I downloaded it but I haven't played it yet)

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes