Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Played through it. Amazing amount of high quality content. When compared to typical VN updates it's like 3 times bigger. All routes are well written and changed writing in a first 3 days was a fine thing. My only small issue is to avoid subtle forms of English if it is not necessary cuz most of the playerbase is not native level and might have troubles to understand them. It's a small thing as text is rather clear but it's worth it to remember that in my opinion. I loved how different approaches were with all dates and how natural reactions of Christine were. Definitely if had to choose Babysitter would be at the top of VNs we have right now. Game worth playing and pledging.
Bunch of typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

josie

May 5, 2017
I'm having trouble seeing all of the content in the first scene when they try to make out. after looking at the pictures it seems there is more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is the right combination

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Seeing the latest update drop and thinking I'd check out the change log...only to find there isn't one, I couldn't help but notice that the NTR tag has been removed from this game. Can I ask why this is? Considering it was added previously for a seemingly perfect valid reason, this seems a bit duplicitous.

Jun 22, 2017
Incase anyone was wondering what the Password is for Christine's PC
for me it was "Mister Jack" - for her dog named Mister J. - which you learn by looking at her phone messages.
Not sure if this is because I named my MC - "Jack" or just a coincidence?

Hope this helps anyone in need. :OhMyGoodness:

Jun 22, 2017
I just want to know is there a "correct" order to the song selection?
I choose rock song ----> Party Song ----> Romantic Rock song ----> Ultimate cheesy song.
This got me to the next part where you get into the kissing.
first just kiss her, then kiss her neck, etc slowly progress your intimacy atleast this got me to finger-blast her ind the end making her cum. :kissingheart:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Seeing the latest update drop and thinking I'd check out the change log...only to find there isn't one, I couldn't help but notice that the NTR tag has been removed from this game. Can I ask why this is? Considering it was added previously for a seemingly perfect valid reason, this seems a bit duplicitous.
I have no idea honestly. The Silver and Robert relationships are still in the game for those who want to pursue them. That hasn't changed at all. I know that's not your bag, so yeah, fair warning. Considering I remember asking for the tag when I came on, I'm not sure why that's the case.

@Burt Reynolds Mustache , @T4bbo , When you ask her to join MC for the night game ends after "Christine?" text. However , i checked the code but there are some lines after "jump EndOfVersion" but there is no way we can see that since game ends. Is it bug or something you did on purpose?
There is, we decided to make it a cliffhanger, and save a couple of renders in the process (seriously, we were down to the wire here.)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
yes, but when looking at the pic files there are a few more intense pics....
Well, if you do REALLY well on the date... things might go a little bit differently.

Though make sure you are restarting from at least the Sushi restaurant! There was a bug in the last release that reset that progress when you started bowling, but we didn't notice because the night never continued past that.

Christine might even drop hints telling you how well the night is going.

There are a couple new short scenes during Sushi too (well, one totally new one, and one expanded one) depending on your Friendship vs Horny. I'll leave those for you to find.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Wow! I have just played following step by step the walkthrough and ended up enjoying one of the best stories I have played recently, : ) So congrats are in order for T4bbo, and thanks. I am looking forward to next update, and I hope havok will break upon this fucking Mr Silver's head, and got my MC happy ever after, hahaha

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Hi Sural

1st - you deserve my big thanks
2nd - those errors should relate to old saves, I've added many new variables and also changed events from previous versions to better fit in story (steal her bra etc.).
3rd - if you then find any bug, please let me know and I will be even more thankful to you... ;)

T4bbo
Goooooood work you've done, T4bbo. You should be proud. I have enjoyed your work a lot. Splendid one, mate. Thanks

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Any Linux or Mac users that already have 1.0.0, just copy the new windows version over the old Linux/Mac version. The only differences are the game files. It's happily working here so far.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, if you do REALLY well on the date... things might go a little bit differently.

Though make sure you are restarting from at least the Sushi restaurant! There was a bug in the last release that reset that progress when you started bowling, but we didn't notice because the night never continued past that.

Christine might even drop hints telling you how well the night is going.

There are a couple new short scenes during Sushi too (well, one totally new one, and one expanded one) depending on your Friendship vs Horny. I'll leave those for you to find.
Are "a couple new short scenes during Sushi" there for all 3 males?Or only for certain one?
Seems I will restart both Babysitter and DoD,sadly must do it for SU too.

_Ghostly

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I have to say, my first impression of the game is kinda bad. I like the visuals and it even has sounds (!), but I just played the beginning and it felt like I'm on rails. I tried two different (imo legit/honest) ways to get Christine to stay but the game just ended with "don't be a dougebag" - even when I really wasn't. I guess the problem is that one of my decisions might hasn't been the best option, but the game should be able to handle slightly different approches. I mean I wasn't a complete dick, so why do I get punished for slightly different decisions which doesn't have been considered by the devs appearently.
My point is: the player shouldn't be forced to find
that one path the dev(s) thought is right - they should keep room for tiny variations to let the player immerse her/himself to some degree.
I gonna give it another go, but if this is the general design of the game, I won't play it any further.
But of course, it's only my humble opinion. Can somebody relate to that ? (btw third comment -> party! :eazyHype::eek:penedeyewink:)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have to say, my first impression of the game is kinda bad. I like the visuals and it even got sounds, but I just played the beginning and it felt like I'm on rails. I tried two different (imo legit/honest) ways to get Christine to stay but the game just ended with "don't be a dougebag" - even when I really wasn't. I guess the problem is that one of my decisions might hasn't been the best option, but the game should be able to handle slightly different approches. I mean I wasn't a complete dick, so why do I get punished for slightly different decisions which doesn't have been considered by the devs appearently.
My point is: the player shouldn't be forced to find
that one path the dev(s) thought is right - they should keep room for tiny variations to let the player immerse her/himself to some degree.
I gonna give it another go, but if this is the general design of the game, I won't play it any further.
But of course, it's only my humble opinion. What do you guys think?
Only like 3 first days can end up with a bad end due to a wrong decisions. I honestly advise you to try it further as no VN here have so many choices. 3 main routes (MC, Silver and Robert) and they all spread differently depending on your decisions. Friendship route for MC is different than horny route. When it comes to choices this game is superb tho first days were a bit different in that regard.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes