Patan

May 28, 2017
i didnt play this game since v0.5, is the ntr avoidable or do i have to go through with it? :FeelsBadMan:

_Ghostly

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Only like 3 first days can end up with a bad end due to a wrong decisions. I honestly advise you to try it further as no VN here have so many choices. 3 main routes (MC, Silver and Robert) and they all spread differently depending on your decisions. Friendship route for MC is different than horny route. When it comes to choices this game is superb tho first days were a bit different in that regard.
Thanks, good to know that there's more to come.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Totally avoidable. No scene with other guys is unavoidable. Use walkthrough or just go back if you encounter any.
Thanks m8.

You like fapping, just fap through it! As far as I can tell I've avoided it so far so I think it's avoidable.
Thats true i like fapping but when i fap ntr content i hate myself but i still keep fapping :test:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow! I have just played following step by step the walkthrough and ended up enjoying one of the best stories I have played recently, : ) So congrats are in order for T4bbo, and thanks. I am looking forward to next update, and I hope havok will break upon this fucking Mr Silver's head, and got my MC happy ever after, hahaha
What walkthrough? there's a walkthrough? someone's hiding a walkthrough from us?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What walkthrough? there's a walkthrough? someone's hiding a walkthrough from us?
There is a walktrough in page 1, but it is previous version. This version don`t need WT if you use your brains imho. Save before choise, make a choise, check if your points change, if so try another choise. WT aint always right, e.g newes wt horny route: 19/34, my point 24/33 when ended.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah man, i like the game, played since beginning update by update. By the way, have you payed Milfy city ??

Reactions: Ray1021

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The walkthrough isn't out yet. But I can give a couple of hints. Both song selection and order is important for Karaoke. And the scene at the end can go several different ways depending on how well you do there, and how well the date night as a whole has gone.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't understand why this game still isn't up there among the most popular. I just don't get it.
The last update was UNBE-FUCKIN-LIEVABLE!
I don't download this game just for the renders, I do really enjoy the story.

Good job to all involved.

As for the rest of you fellow Babysitter lovers, keep spreading the word :D

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The walkthrough isn't out yet. But I can give a couple of hints. Both song selection and order is important for Karaoke. And the scene at the end can go several different ways depending on how well you do there, and how well the date night as a whole has gone.
Thanks Burt

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes