Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No, I don't have a problem with NTR, it's just that Robert's path is actual rape and I don't like that. Anyway, I did all these things and still didn't get the Silver date. I guess I'll have to make another playthrough to see what I did wrong.
Nyah, it's the same type of "rape" there was with Jess. If guy is pushy it doesn't mean he's rapist. She didn't say a word and she sucked his fingers which is quite rare for victims:p But he's totally most agressive guy in a game so it might be offputting for some. Silver has totally different approach.
As for Silver's route you have to take her with you to your job after shopping trip and probably go after Jess to the toilet. If she's working for him she has only 2 choices: go with him to the hotel or ask you with whom she should go to the hotel. Maybe you have too many points with her and you went after her in a bathtub so she picked you instead. There are plenty of different outcomes here.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
No, I don't have a problem with NTR, it's just that Robert's path is actual rape and I don't like that. Anyway, I did all these things and still didn't get the Silver date. I guess I'll have to make another playthrough to see what I did wrong.
On second thought, does anyone have a save before Silver's date? I really don't have the patience to play the whole game again from the start...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
On second thought, does anyone have a save before Silver's date? I really don't have the patience to play the whole game again from the start...
It should be it. She'll go with Silver on this one.
Stats are cheated so don't mind them

Reactions: Stakos

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So I write MISTER and the name of my character all together? What is MC? Postscript: thanks for answering
MC - main character. Uncle.
My MC's name is Brandon so password to Christine's computer is: Mister Brandon

Reactions: pokkuman

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Not sure if anyone else noticed but the karaoke section seems to have a programming error. The order of the songs chosen is important but a condition for one song which looks like it was supposed to give you a date point if selected first cannot be reached.

Without revealing the song, the following statement obviously cannot work:

Sang = 0 (initial value)
Pick Song
Sang = Sang + 1
if Sang == 0

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Nyah, it's the same type of "rape" there was with Jess. If guy is pushy it doesn't mean he's rapist. She didn't say a word and she sucked his fingers which is quite rare for victims:p But he's totally most agressive guy in a game so it might be offputting for some.
Oh, definitely have to find the time to play now

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hey, i have a quick question, how can i get the lingerie for the niece, instead of the red t shirt?
If you have chosen Mr.Silver route Christine will be wearing the pink babydoll when you grab her ass in the morning of July 10th. Otherwise she will be wearing it only in the morning of the next day.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
For me there are only 2 routes :D :
- MC is the only man --> Christine works for Silver.
- MC is the only man --> Christines works with Jess.
Both are superb so far.

I'll leave the other options with Slilver and Robert to you, less sensitive people.
Two months ago I tried to stay at that hotel with Silver but it got on my nerves.
Then I tried taking Robert back home with MC and the girls, it was fun but never really saved the game. I just went back to the disco and enjoyed a happy hot bath with the ladies alone.
But the story was awesome in any case.

Dom1123

Feb 6, 2018
Any chance for a walk-through?
I got a nice ending, but from the rpa file it looks like there might be a better option. Not trying to spoil it for everyone.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Yes some of the walkthrough choices are really dumb and i mean really really dumb.
Horny route asks you to take that Robert asshole with you to the apartment...how about FUCK NO...keep that NTR shit off the walkthrough or make a separate routes for the cucks.One for black cock and one for old cock.
Romantic route asks you to fool around with Jessica and fuck Sonya...thats ok for horny route but for Christine romantic route...what the fuck.
It truly is mind boggling how T4bbo comes up with those route options and no don't come saying it's for the points.If that is the case then there is a massive underlying problem how the point sytem is handled.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes some of the walkthrough choices are really dumb and i mean really really dumb.
Horny route asks you to take that Robert asshole with you to the apartment...how about FUCK NO...keep that NTR shit off the walkthrough or make a separate routes for the cucks.One for black cock and one for old cock.
Romantic route asks you to fool around with Jessica and fuck Sonya...thats ok for horny route but for Christine romantic route...what the fuck.
It truly is mind boggling how Taboo comes up with those route options and no don't come saying it's for the points.If that is the case then there is a massive underlying problem how the point sytem is handled.
Walkthrough shows just a specific variations. You can easily play faithfully to Christine on romantic route and don't take Robert to your apartament. It's more about these few choices in the walkthrought rather than in-game.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Christine its so sweet that i never going to let she near any of this 2 assholes.
And man a really liked that internal conversation between MC and Silver kkkk.

Reactions: Zero919

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, I just found this game , so what you say is the walkthrough is only useful for NTR paths here?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes